Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews (760 Views)

Cipm..human Resource Management / The School Of Government And Politics By Nehemiah Apostolic Resource Center / looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please guys, I'll like to get reviews for this agricultural training firm: Farmvilla Resource Center.

The company is said to be located at Saki East LGA of Oyo State.

Anyone here who has successfully undergo the intensive 3 months training run by the company?

Review will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by Ddmase: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Haven't heard of them.
How can one benefit from it
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2021
She's a fraudulent fellow
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Ddmase:
Haven't heard of them.
How can one benefit from it

Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by jethro2: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
In summary

He paid commitment fee of N20,000 to participate in our training

The full training fee is N100,000
The balance to be paid when we get him a farm manager job after successfully completing the training.

Commitment fee is mandatory to secure a spot. That's what we make us reserve Accomodation.

We provide Accomodation for the training
We reserved Accomodation for him because he pay commitment fee

At resumption, he did not turned up.
Few weeks later, the father called that they couldn't reach him and he left home to resume at farmvilla.

He was no where to be found
His line was not going through
No one know his whereabout...

It was some disturbing moments.

It was almost 2 weeks after he left home that the father could finally reached him

That was when we have some relief

He want the commitment fee of which we told him commitment fee are non refundable
DSuperiorBrand:

Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by mfm04622: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
jethro2:
In summary

The balance to be paid when we get him a farm manager job after successfully completing the training.

Commitment fee is mandatory to secure a spot. That's what we make us reserve Accomodation.

Few weeks later, the father called that they couldn't reach him and he left home to resume at farmvilla.

It was almost 2 weeks after he left home that the father could finally reached him

He want the commitment fee of which we told him commitment fee are non refundable

Please don't leave it at this explaination. Sue him for damage to your reputation. Nigerians need to learn that such nonsense has consequences

1 Like

Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
jethro2:
In summary

You're a big liar, and that lie will definitely kill you soon.

Post a screenshot of where you told me that commitment fee is non-refundable. Don't forget that I still have the original screenshots containing full details of our conversations/transactions.

Mind you, I was willing to come back for the training after everything which happened to me, and to my amazement you said you won't take me back- on top my money?! Like, for real?

Please and please, all these other arguments you're bringing up are baseless and unnecessary. I need my money back. I'm not interested in your stupid training. Send me my money back quick, else you won't like what will soon hit you
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
mfm04622:

Please don't leave it at this explaination. Sue him for damage to your reputation. Nigerians need to learn that such nonsense has consequences

Lol grin

I'm waiting for Yinka Adesola the big liar to come sue me. Even she knows how deep and poorly constructed her lies are grin

Oh! And did she just write about reserving accommodation for me "based" on the commitment fee? grin this woman na biggest Yahoo woman in town oh grin

Yinka, don't tell me you're talking about a farm house accommodation located deep inside the bushes/forests of Ago Amodu in Saki East LGA of Oyo State. You're kidding me, right?

Thunder fire you and your Farmvilla Resource Centre.
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Yinka Adesola (Jethro2), I need my money, pay me back my money.

I don't even understand why we Nigerians like to make things hard for ourselves. We know how things are in this countr.
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by Nezzjnr: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2021
If she didn't inform OP that the Commitment Fee isn't Refundable.

OP has all rights to rant

1 Like

Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
If she didn't inform OP that the Commitment Fee isn't Refundable.

OP has all rights to rant

Thank you my brother.

Besides, she categorically said that she won't even take me in for the training even if I show up. Just imagine.

It all started like this...

I saw the advert about the farm manager job of a thing on Nairaland here around June. After doing some little research about the so-called farm manager training, I decided to give it a try.

The only condition clearly stated was that the training fee is 100k, but I'll be required to pay 30k out of that 100k to begin the training (they called it commitment fee).

The remaining 70k was to be deducted from my salary drastically, as soon as they get me a farm manager job of 50k after the 3 months training.

She also said that there's farm house accommodation at the training site for 3 months, but she never said that they'll be facilitating that with the commitment fee.

I was expected to take care of my feeding and other personal needs throughout the period of the training.

I discussed with her, and she agreed to take 20k from me as Commitment Fee, as that was all I had left on me at that time.

The training was expected to commence the following month from Monday, July 5. I told her that I'll be around by Sunday July 4.

However, I informed my parents that I was going for a program at Ondo on July 2, and that I'll return back by July 3 to embark on my journey to Oyo State (the training site) on July 4.

On July 2, I travelled to Ondo town to join my fellow Yoruba Nation agitators to travel to Lagos for the July 3 Lagos Rally.

Unfortunately, the unexpected happened on that fateful day (July 3), at Ojota, Lagos State. Along with other peaceful and law-abiding Yoruba Nation agitators, I got arrested and we were consequently illegally detained by the Police at the Lagos State CID, Panti- for solid 28 days.

To cut long story short, we were eventually released and aquitted of all false charges levelled against us. I came back home traumatized, having experienced a lot in a dark underground cell for 28 days with no means of communication with the outside world- where it was darkness all through in the underground cell, both night and day, coupled with hunger and all manner of predicaments.

In order to heal myself gradually from the trauma, I made up my mind that I'll still try to participate in the training and talk to Yinka Adesola, then I'll explain everything that has happened to me to her and why I couldn't report on July 5, but I was shocked at her response. If I wasn't a strong person, I could have committed suicide.

She told me that I lied about me coming to the training site, to my father. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't so and that throughout the period of my incarceration, the police blocked all means of communication with the outside world. To my amazement, she said she doesn't care whatever had happened to me and that she's not going to take me in for the training anymore.

Ok, I told her to at least refund the money I paid, since she's not ready to take me in anymore, as things are currently hard in the country, and I went through a lot to hustle for the money, plus the fact that I had lost a lot of my personal financial investment in financial market because I was not around to attend to it. She said "No." Ok o, pay me 50%. Again, she said "No."

I asked her if it was part of the initial agreement that the money wasn't refundable, she said she doesn't care.
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by Nezzjnr: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

Thank you my brother.

Besides, she categorically said that she won't even take me in for the training even if I show up. Just imagine.

It all started like this...

I saw the advert about the farm manager job of a thing on Nairaland here around June. After doing some little research about the so-called farm manager training, I decided to give it a try.

The only condition clearly stated was that the training fee is 100k, but I'll be required to pay 30k out of that 100k to begin the training (they called it commitment fee).

The remaining 70k was to be deducted from my salary drastically, as soon as they get me a farm manager job of 50k after the 3 months training.

She also said that there's farm house accommodation at the training site for 3 months, but she never said that they'll be facilitating that with the commitment fee.

I was expected to take care of my feeding and other personal needs throughout the period of the training.

I discussed with her, and she agreed to take 20k from me as Commitment Fee, as that was all I had left on me at that time.

The training was expected to commence the following month from Monday, July 5. I told her that I'll be around by Sunday July 4.

However, I informed my parents that I was going for a program at Ondo on July 2, and that I'll return back by July 3 to embark on my journey to Oyo State (the training site) on July 4.

On July 2, I travelled to Ondo town to join my fellow Yoruba Nation agitators to travel to Lagos for the July 3 Lagos Rally.

Unfortunately, the unexpected happened on that fateful day (July 3), at Ojota, Lagos State. Along with other peaceful and law-abiding Yoruba Nation agitators, I got arrested and we were consequently illegally detained by the Police at the Lagos State CID, Panti- for solid 28 days.

To cut long story short, we were eventually released and aquitted of all false charges levelled against us. I came back home traumatized, having experienced a lot in a dark underground cell for 28 days with no means of communication with the outside world- where it was darkness all through in the underground cell, both night and day, coupled with hunger and all manner of predicaments.

In order to heal myself gradually from the trauma, I made up my mind that I'll still try to participate in the training and talk to Yinka Adesola, then I'll explain everything that has happened to me to her and why I couldn't report on July 5, but I was shocked at her response. If I wasn't a strong person, I could have committed suicide.

She told me that I lied about me coming to the training site, to my father. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't so and that throughout the period of my incarceration, the police blocked all means of communication with the outside world. To my amazement, she said she doesn't care whatever had happened to me and that she's not going to take me in for the training anymore.

Ok, I told her to at least refund the money I paid, since she's not ready to take me in anymore, as things are currently hard in the country, and I went through a lot to hustle for the money, plus the fact that I had lost a lot of my personal financial investment in financial market because I was not around to attend to it. She said "No." Ok o, pay me 50%. Again, she said "No."

I asked her if it was part of the initial agreement that the money wasn't refundable, she said she doesn't care.
Nawa ooo

This is really heartbreaking..

You would have asked from people that have attended previous Trainings before registering
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Jethro2 -Yinka Adesola, come and pay me back my 20k o. Why are you this heartless? I need my hard-earned money.
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jethro2 pay me back my 20k. I don't care if you block me on Facebook, I know that you can't try that here on Nairaland. Pay me back my hard-earned money.
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by DSuperiorBrand: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by wayforward2grea(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
jethro2:
In summary

Jethro2 Yinka Adesola, please shut up. Just shut and have some shame. I am a woman but honestly you are a complete disgrace to all women. You have no conscience and you have no fear of God in you. Please nobody should deal with this ugly thing ever. She has defrauded a lot of people from nairaland and her facebook page. Ask her about how she defrauded many people on her facebook page in the name of goat rearing. partnership. Many people feel for her fraud trap and she refused to return their money. At least i know 4 of them. This woman is a serial scammer. Don't ever have anything to do with her. She doesn't have good reputation. One thing she did not realise that the more she keep ignoring those people she scammed without getting back to them and arrange how she will refund their money, is the more the money is growing on her day by day. See ma if you know what some those people to obtained money from are planning for you, trust me you will start making arrangement to refund people's money. Some of them have even set up a social protest with a lot of proofs how she received money from them that will be everywhere with ehr faces and all her negotiation with them. You have no conscience madam. You are a thief and a kleptomanian. Even upon all the money you collected from them you still looking hungry. How could you collect huge amount of money from people that worked hard for their money before they gave it to you on trust for business partnership, and you feel so relaxed till now? In your mind you think they have forgotten or they will let go of their money? You must be dreaming. The calamity that will befall you soon you will be surprised. This will be the end of your fraud and scam activities on social media. No dignity, no credibility, bad image, extremely bad reputation, frequent guest of the EFCC and Police, even your name is on 419 list domain. When i heard the excuses you gave some of them for your failed goat partnership, no one with brain even think twice to know that you are big time fraudster. Even those excuses can't be said to a primary six student. Your name as a notorious scammer and your pictures are all over some whatsapp groups if you don't know. I can assure you that you will eventually end up in prison. Keep putting yourself at risk because of money you won't take to heaven. If you like block all of them on your social media pages, they have all your friends list, when they are done with what they're have been processing on your matter, you will see season film. Don't go and contact those you owe for soft negotiation, you will be shocked when they are done with your matter. Keep watching. I don't even blame you, i blame them for not investigating you thoroughly but they just trusted you. As you mumu reach as old as you are, you don't know that doing well with people's money in business partnership breeds greater opportunity and unimaginable beautiful business relationship? . Ole thief onijibiti alailojuti obirin. Shame. I can't believe this woman have not stopped scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by wayforward2grea(f): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:
Please guys, I'll like to get reviews for this agricultural training firm: Farmvilla Resource Center.

The company is said to be located at Saki East LGA of Oyo State.

Anyone here who has successfully undergo the intensive 3 months training run by the company?

Review will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just watch this space, very soon i will post it here what you will do and you will collect your money 100%, infarct she will use the money to beg you and she will even pay more. It's the same method some of those people she defrauded are currently busy with and processing to use to deal with her mercilessly. She's manipulator. Just watch how this woman will be disgraced on live TV, SM, Prison, YT, Parade, everywhere. Just watch. Some of those people that i know are still pained and cried like a baby when this woman defrauded them of their money they worked very hard for.

1 Like

Re: Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews by myrates: 12:51pm On Feb 03
wayforward2grea:

Jethro2 Yinka Adesola, please shut up. Just shut and have some shame. I am a woman but honestly you are a complete disgrace to all women. You have no conscience and you have no fear of God in you. Please nobody should deal with this ugly thing ever. She has defrauded a lot of people from nairaland and her facebook page. Ask her about how she defrauded many people on her facebook page in the name of goat rearing. partnership. Many people feel for her fraud trap and she refused to return their money. At least i know 4 of them. This woman is a serial scammer. Don't ever have anything to do with her. She doesn't have good reputation. One thing she did not realise that the more she keep ignoring those people she scammed without getting back to them and arrange how she will refund their money, is the more the money is growing on her day by day. See ma if you know what some those people to obtained money from are planning for you, trust me you will start making arrangement to refund people's money. Some of them have even set up a social protest with a lot of proofs how she received money from them that will be everywhere with ehr faces and all her negotiation with them. You have no conscience madam. You are a thief and a kleptomanian. Even upon all the money you collected from them you still looking hungry. How could you collect huge amount of money from people that worked hard for their money before they gave it to you on trust for business partnership, and you feel so relaxed till now? In your mind you think they have forgotten or they will let go of their money? You must be dreaming. The calamity that will befall you soon you will be surprised. This will be the end of your fraud and scam activities on social media. No dignity, no credibility, bad image, extremely bad reputation, frequent guest of the EFCC and Police, even your name is on 419 list domain. When i heard the excuses you gave some of them for your failed goat partnership, no one with brain even think twice to know that you are big time fraudster. Even those excuses can't be said to a primary six student. Your name as a notorious scammer and your pictures are all over some whatsapp groups if you don't know. I can assure you that you will eventually end up in prison. Keep putting yourself at risk because of money you won't take to heaven. If you like block all of them on your social media pages, they have all your friends list, when they are done with what they're have been processing on your matter, you will see season film. Don't go and contact those you owe for soft negotiation, you will be shocked when they are done with your matter. Keep watching. I don't even blame you, i blame them for not investigating you thoroughly but they just trusted you. As you mumu reach as old as you are, you don't know that doing well with people's money in business partnership breeds greater opportunity and unimaginable beautiful business relationship? . Ole thief onijibiti alailojuti obirin. Shame. I can't believe this woman have not stopped scamming people.
Yinka Adeshola aka Jethro2, aka farmavilla, aka mercy Yinka is a serial fraudster, she's wanted right now.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job / Free Computer Trainning @ Kallysnet / Hotel And Parastatal Of Ministry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.