Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV (56800 Views)

Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Tvibes001(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2021
shigishege:
You don't have sense. At least our own son is not a terrorist. He never order the killing of his brothers and kinsmen in the name of fighting for freedom and Sunday maintain a clean records and deplomacy throughout his dealings. That's what they call tactis and real fighting unlike wna own gibberish noice, vindictive hatred and propagandous modu operandi your people are known for. Ndi doted chestbeters.
Very soon it will start happening don't you think?
Let's put aside banters for once biko.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Stop all these unnecessary yarnings, you have more to fear from your leaders and elites than any Yoruba person, even during the days of slavery, the slave master always relied on the house niggaars to keep the slaves in check, nothing has changed,
In the coming months, more people will die, herdsmen will be more emboldened and igbo and yoruba leaders will look the other way, as usual,

I say most of us go become Vigilante in the coming year

AchalugoNwa:
angry

I pity real Omoluabis who still do unnecessary banters here.
these people are coming out in full force now
they've been playing behind the scenes using Tinubu urchins to divide Yorubas by talking down Igboho and anyone who dare talk for restructuring.
nairaland was a powerful tool for them because on nairaland you can easily become anything you wish unlike other social medias.
they planted moles all over yoruba land starting from Tinubu urchins to Isaq Akintola. if you think nobody listen to that man then you'll be decieving yourself.

the only thing stopping them was Kanu because they knew that any wrong move on yoruba people it'll be capitalized.
they fear the team of Igboho and Kanu especially when Kanu supported yoruba nation.
they can't afford to loose another major tribe hence the massive propaganda against kanu before his arrest using these moles planted on yoruba land.

now they have nothing to fear again and they're now out for Yorubas.
ask yourself is this the first time Igboho has organised a rally?
but throughout the time they left him alone and even provided securities for him.
they knew if they use force on him it'll be catastrophic and it'll break this country sooner than expected.

Interesting times lies ahead of us and may God keep us alive to witness it all.

in 2002 Buhari made a vow by Allah (something not common with Muslims) that he's commited to ensuring total sharia in Nigeria.
and you think that such person will change his vow?
if you know core Muslims especially terrorists when they swear with Allah trust me nothing will stop them from fulfilling those vow.

Buhari is playing his conquest part and trust me before his tenure expires we'll have Ruga in most Southern regions and Middle belt.
if Buhari succeed with that, then he'll be in the category of Usman Dan fodio only.
this is why they see him as hero.
they believe he's usman Dan fodio incarnate.

lol thats why I laugh whenever these Tinubu urchins whenever they think that Buhari will hand over to Tinubu.
a southerner so he'll undo what he spent his tenure doing?

well like I said
may keep us alive to see things ourselves

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Tvibes001:

Very soon it will start happening don't you think?
Let's put aside banters for once biko.
I think the best we can do now is for a southern politician to mount the podium of power. If we look at it very well The fulanis don't make noice when doing thier things like southernera do. Let someone rise up among the Southerners to become the president of this country after buhari. Then I think if we are lucky and vote for someone brave, courageous, sincere and not selfish, I think we are good to get our mandates back. But honestly I don't like ibos antics and approach, I must say the fact. Thier vindictive behaviour, hatefull uterances, entitlement and supiriority mindset, too much talk, noice and chestbeating, tracherous and slanderous postures, thier blame game and pointing of accusing fingers are actually working against Southerners agitations.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Tvibes001(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2021
shigishege:
I think the best we can do now is for a southern politician to mount the podium of power. If we look at it very well The fulanis don't make noice when doing thier things like southernera do. Let someone rise up among the Southerners to become the president of this country after buhari. Then I think if we are lucky and vote for someone brave, courageous, sincere and not selfish, I think we are good to get our mandates back. But honestly I don't like ibos antics and approach, I must say the fact. Thier vindictive behaviour, hatefull uterances, entitlement and supiriority mindset, too much talk, noice and chestbeating, tracherous and slanderous postures, thier blame game and pointing of accusing fingers are actually working against Southerners agitations.
Peace.
The big question is "Are the north ready to give up power to the south, knowing fully well that they might be hunted tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by mbaise1000: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AmuAwusa:

He won't resurface. He is useless to an average yoruba like the 'p' in psychology and will die, lonely dejected and abandoned.
Little minds everywhere
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by cocolacec(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin

Kanu no run leave him parents .Only a living soul lives to fight another day.

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Tvibes001:

The big question is "Are the north ready to give up power to the south, knowing fully well that they might be hunted tomorrow?
As it stands now they too are aware that it's Southerners turn especially in APC. So it's only left for the Southerners to leave out enmity and backstabing and unite. If we unite surely, we will get to power.

I used to say something that's very sure to me that, even if an Ibo man becomes the president of this nation he is not granting any refrendum or back any secessioning agitation. He will only try and fix the nation and carry his kinsmen along.

So this should be the basis, when a southern politician too get power, let him develop the South like our northern conterpart have been obviously doing.

Let's be frank, Jonathan woefully failed the Southerners. Obasanjo tried a little for the Yorubas, but what did Goodluck do for the South and the east. This is the fact my ibo brothers will never accept. And this is the same fear and doubt im still having about other southern politicians...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Benmob: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The yoruba press have started their lies and cheap blackmail.

Ipob gangs on nairaland are happy thinking they have found a common friend grin grin grin, the unity beggar don't know that the yoruba press only have the interest of the yoruba people in their mind
I can see u don't hv Sense cow
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by DoggoneDogg: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afonjas are finished!!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Joromi1: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Abokis are useless.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by SouthSouth1914: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:
The Fulanis will soon go extinct. Since they have vowed to live like wild dogs they'll receive similar treatment from all those they have persecuted. Bastard sons of terrorists.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by eguarojeona: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
I think it's high southerners told their reps in this government to either speak up,resign or face the consequences from us.Thats the language this govt will understand.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by dondadah7: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
2 people were killed. Not that it makes it alright though.

The Fulanis will become an endangered species very soon.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by proxillin(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
yes I support him. Let him kill all yorubas...they are snitches...

they are on nairaland here mocking sunday igboho...

Someone should see what PrinceofLagos has been typing on all topics..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by IamRandy: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Ordinarily looking at the way the Yorubas have mocked Igbos before now about this freedom fight by Nnamdi Kanu,I would have found this a joyful news but it's high time Igbos/Yorubas realise there's a COMMON enemy now..
This is no time for useless banters

APTLY written �
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Elidrisy20: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Any bastard wea want cause any katakata for dis country DSS make una kuku kill am
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Glozaglobal: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Better keep quiet, mumu!!!!!!! all you know is to hide behind your key board and type rubbish. Hausa/Fulani divide and rule cow.
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by victorazy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba and fulani are one.

You mean husband and wife?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Champneys: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:

Onikuuuuure, omo iran ki ran jatijati!

Fu...cking bastar....d!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by MarxMike(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Personally, I am tired of all this social media talk, when we all ready to take back our destiny from these oppressors.. Me and mine will be ready
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by simplesearch: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by sweetshisha: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I pity real Omoluabis who still do unnecessary banters here.
these people are coming out in full force now
they've been playing behind the scenes using Tinubu urchins to divide Yorubas by talking down Igboho and anyone who dare talk for restructuring.
nairaland was a powerful tool for them because on nairaland you can easily become anything you wish unlike other social medias.
they planted moles all over yoruba land starting from Tinubu urchins to Isaq Akintola. if you think nobody listen to that man then you'll be decieving yourself.

the only thing stopping them was Kanu because they knew that any wrong move on yoruba people it'll be capitalized.
they fear the team of Igboho and Kanu especially when Kanu supported yoruba nation.
they can't afford to loose another major tribe hence the massive propaganda against kanu before his arrest using these moles planted on yoruba land.

now they have nothing to fear again and they're now out for Yorubas.
ask yourself is this the first time Igboho has organised a rally?
but throughout the time they left him alone and even provided securities for him.
they knew if they use force on him it'll be catastrophic and it'll break this country sooner than expected.

Interesting times lies ahead of us and may God keep us alive to witness it all.

in 2002 Buhari made a vow by Allah (something not common with Muslims) that he's commited to ensuring total sharia in Nigeria.
and you think that such person will change his vow?
if you know core Muslims especially terrorists when they swear with Allah trust me nothing will stop them from fulfilling those vow.

Buhari is playing his conquest part and trust me before his tenure expires we'll have Ruga in most Southern regions and Middle belt.
if Buhari succeed with that, then he'll be in the category of Usman Dan fodio only.
this is why they see him as hero.
they believe he's usman Dan fodio incarnate.

lol thats why I laugh whenever these Tinubu urchins whenever they think that Buhari will hand over to Tinubu.
a southerner so he'll undo what he spent his tenure doing?

well like I said
may keep us alive to see things ourselves

All this long epistle of wailing yet you are unable to make simple sense

You better stick to your cancellation job.. as this matters are far beyond you
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by StreetFight: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
The idiot is very right.

Their Patron is the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock.

But, we shall conquer them. Their forefather Usman dan Fodio failed and die miserably. They too will fail.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Elidrisy20: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Claiming intellectuals, while they're the must hopeless of all people, continue instigating your people dem go soon hear am,
Ask NK, ikon,lady k, and BLACK CAT in custody (Sunday igho)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by RexTramadol1: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:

Kanu o, Ojukwu o! Who dem born make e wait?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Glozaglobal: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
So what?? i just hope the rubbish you wrote here will take away all your life troubles. I am sorry for you if you happen to be Fulani because what awaits you people in the future, will be worst than what you people are doing now. Cow!!! mark my words.
thebosstrevor1:
The yoruba press have started their lies and cheap blackmail.

Ipob gangs on nairaland are happy thinking they have found a common friend grin grin grin, the unity beggar don't know that the yoruba press only have the interest of the yoruba people in their mind
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
I stand with the fulanis please teach those afonjas a very big lesson finish them all grin
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Elidrisy20: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Abokis are useless.
you go soon know the meaning of useless, the rest ask namdi kanu/kalu
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Jonathan39: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
So the Army will unite Nigeria? For how long? It will end in war, Better prepare
sophxx:
Social media/online unity would yield nothing. But separate batallions of Army will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.