Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV (56801 Views)

Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Sgwash: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Calling you an nkita is an insult to umu nkita worldwide cos they reason beta Dan u,,so

You are indeed an nkita ara and if you don't have anything to say then shut up

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you called brain to think out this trash.

Real igbos stand with yorubas cos we are all in the same south but what most southerners don't know is that it's hard to differentiate between an Igbo man from a Yoruba man facially, am an Igbo man but when I speak Yoruba most people around won't agree that am an Igbo man...

So the fight is against the south, it doesn't matter where you come from in the south... From south south to south east to south west every one is feeling the heat of this fulani menace......

Even middle belt sef is not left out, they've endured the highest brunt of this calamity to befall on mankind... That was why Nigeria security apparatus killed that their guy(I've 4gotten his name) .... so as to give the fulanis a soft landing for their atrocities against the Indigenes of Benue state....

LET SOMEBODY TELL BUHARI HANDLERS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THEIR RECORDS FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THESE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HEAD OF SECURITY AGENCIES AND POLITICIANS COMPLICIT IN THE KILLINGS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.

Shame on that ediot under my post..... Big shame on him....

Ohhh... Soooo now, the fight is a fight against the south Lmao ��
For all the while igbos were complaining, what did you lot do or say You made gest of the Igbos yeah, now the table is turning, and you clamouring for alliance.
Yorubas go hear am... It's only a matter of time.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by RisenJoe(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sgwash:

For all the while igbos were complaining, what did you lot do or say You made gest of the Igbos yeah, now the table is turning, and you clamouring for alliance.

Tunda faya u there, who told you am a Yoruba man?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Sgwash: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Tunda faya u there, who told you am a Yoruba man?
If you are not yoruba, why are you suggesting that thunder should fire me�
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by mecustika: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pls, little minds should stay off threads like this one, these days.This is not the time to throw banters and monkey about. We are facing generational treat.
It has become imperative for great minds of igbo and Yoruba extraction to put heads together to end this Fulani rubbish before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by imagrg(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
We need peace in Nigeria not war!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by yommen: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Soldiers came for Kanu.
Ordinary DSS came for Igboho.

What is difference between soldiers and DSS? Is the DSS not even better equipped than soldiers? Compare the guns with DSS to the ones with soldiers.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Blackdisciple(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
And ondo state just pass open grazing bill into law.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by oloshun(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Calling you an nkita is an insult to umu nkita worldwide cos they reason beta Dan u,,so

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you called brain to think out this trash.

Real igbos stand with yorubas cos we are all in the same south but what most southerners don't know is that it's hard to differentiate between an Igbo man from a Yoruba man facially, am an Igbo man but when I speak Yoruba most people around won't agree that am an Igbo man...

So the fight is against the south, it doesn't matter where you come from in the south... From south south to south east to south west every one is feeling the heat of this fulani menace......

Even middle belt sef is not left out, they've endured the highest brunt of this calamity to befall on mankind... That was why Nigeria security apparatus killed that their guy(I've 4gotten his name) .... so as to give the fulanis a soft landing for their atrocities against the Indigenes of Benue state....

LET SOMEBODY TELL BUHARI HANDLERS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THEIR RECORDS FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THESE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HEAD OF SECURITY AGENCIES AND POLITICIANS COMPLICIT IN THE KILLINGS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.

This is the best comment on NL since inception.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by kraftysprouts: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Ordinarily looking at the way the Yorubas have carelessly mocked Igbos before now about this freedom fight by Nnamdi Kanu,I would have found this a joyful news but it's high time Igbos/Yorubas realised there's a COMMON enemy now..
This is no time for useless banters.

The big question is..why are the so called Southern leaders so silent & this kind of extra-judicial killings by Buhari & Fulani terror is becoming overwhelming all over the south?
Of all of them parading themselves as leaders,you see AFENIFERE,na only them dey exist.

If them talk who go give them bread?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Gfskw: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by TruthinAction: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Let's pray and bind these wicked demons unleashed upon Nigeria. The battle must be won first in the realm of the spirit. God will overturn their evil schemes in Jesus name.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by frankyychiji(f): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Guestlander:

I agree with you completely but why are your people more concerned about Sunday Igboho?
Have you given up completely on Nnamdi Kanu?
Foolish question.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
What can I say

Roots

Know your roots and know your real enemies
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Oracleforce: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin

We are not illogical people like the Igbo people that kept on destroying lives and properties of people because of their sinister balkanization....now, Kanu has been arrested....what can you do again....

Come to lagos tomorrow to watch how πYoruba people will organize their rally....we are not disorganized people like the Nyamiri dambaza....people. .
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sgwash:

Nwanne stop this.
I don't want to say it is nonsense, but I can only guess you are a northerner trying to fuel ethnic war of words (divide and rule).

If you are an Igbo, you should know that unity is what we need not want at this time.
Leave the senseless, irredeemable, jobless and hopeless people to mock. It will get to their family house one day. Leave mockers, let them mock themselves to their early grave
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oracleforce:

We are not illogical people like the Igbo people that kept on destroying lives and properties of people because of their sinister balkanization....now, Kanu has been arrested....what can you do again....

Come to lagos tomorrow to watch how πYoruba people will organize their rally....we are not disorganized people like the Nyamiri dambaza....people. .
Northern e idiot

Can yorubas actually have an idepth understanding of prints they read on here?

Divide and rule e idiots
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
1058e:
[s][/s]
Cancellation job and he quickly cancelled and bind you.

As in cast and bind
Guy funny

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by executive12: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The yoruba press have started their lies and cheap blackmail.

Ipob gangs on nairaland are happy thinking they have found a common friend grin grin grin, the unity beggar don't know that the yoruba press only have the interest of the yoruba people in their mind

Igbos, unity beggars?? That title belongs to the Fulanis. Igbos will be happy to leave the shit hole. On the other hand, the vast majority of Fulanis are scared of the Igbos leaving the shit hole.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by ScamHunter: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2021
shigishege:
I think the best we can do now is for a southern politician to mount the podium of power
If we look at it very well The fulanis don't make noice when doing thier things like southernera do. Let someone rise up among the Southerners to become the president of this country after buhari. Then I think if we are lucky and vote for someone brave, courageous, sincere and not selfish, I think we are good to get our mandates back. But honestly I don't like ibos antics and approach, I must say the fact. Thier vindictive behaviour, hatefull uterances, entitlement and supiriority mindset, too much talk, noice and chestbeating, tracherous and slanderous postures, thier blame game and pointing of accusing fingers are actually working against Southerners agitations.
Peace.

This show that most of you Yorubas are still living in fools paradise. No wonder when you were warned in 2015, you were recalcitrant. You guys are dull in understanding but still claim smartness. You really think it's still about election do you? Fulani would somehow permit a fair election that would hand power over to a Southerner? You are just too dull. Igbo did this and that, yet their calls have been more sensible and correct than yours. Isn't it hatred for Igbo that caused you guys to support Janjaweeeds that will soon send you on exile? All you see is fault in Igbo but you have not seen your greed and lust for free crude oil that you have none as being responsible for the calamity you people brought on the south. Since 1999, has there been an Igbo president? It has been Yoruba and Fulani, but just that Jonathan appointed some Igbo on merit, jealousy and greed caused you to back janjaweeed that everyone warned you would about and commonsense should tell you are out for dominance, domination and extermination. Good news is that you guys can't even fight back. So keep wailing....Igbo...Igbo....Igbo. At least you're also reaping the repercussion. But do not add stupidity to it by hoping that you'll wrest power from the Fulani. YOU WILL NOT.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nkitara: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Oracleforce:

Come out in numbers let's use you for shooting practice
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by chaloskyx: 2:46am On Jul 03, 2021
SEE YORUBA O IGBO O NA UNA SABI AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE OUTSIDERS TOT THE ENTITY NIGERIA YOU ARE ONLY A DOT IN THE CIRCLE THE NORTH OWNS YOUR ASS AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT INFIDELS AND SLAVES IN YOUR OWN LAND SHEBI UNA NO ONE GET SENSE NO WAHALA 2023 NA ANOTHER NOTHERNER GO BE PRESIDENT MARK MY WORDS THE PROBLEM WITH THE YORUBAS IS THAT THEY THINK TINUBU IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT AND THEREFORE WOULD BE SAFE FROM THE NOTHERN THREAT BUT ALAS YOU ARE COMPLETLY WRONG BUT DONT TAKE WHAT I SAY LETS WAIT TILL 2023 WHEN THE NORTH WOULD OUT SMART YOU
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by chaloskyx: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2021
LOL OGA WE SHALL SEE IF YOUR RALLY WOULD HOLD
Nkitara:
Come out in numbers let's use you for shooting practice
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 4:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=ScamHunter post=103310822]

This show that most of you Yorubas are still living in fools paradise. No wonder when you were warned in 2015, you were recalcitrant. You guys are dull in understanding but still claim smartness.

There you go again. But wait, why is it that you ibos always like to make the whole scenerio look like its only the Yoruba that is suffering in Nigeria by always using the word YOU? Why is it that you always make it look as if its only the Yorubas that voted for APC.

This is what i used to say: ibos will never stop their blame game, crafty and the hatred in their minds towards other tribes while they cunningly are the ones who is the most greedy and coveteous among all the tribes in Nigeria.

Not too long ago, your kings adopted Hon. Okwosa of APC instead of their own indegenous APGA. In 2015, it was still in history how Ft Ejike Mbaka brought buhari into government. Its still fresh in minds how you people started critisizing Jonathan government. And we have the election records, was APC not vote for at all in ibo land?

Most of you governors, senators, reps, political gladiators has always been and are still in APC. Oga stop being a typical ibo man. Go and sleep.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You Fulanis should stop adopting Igbo-sounding monikers and spewing trash.

Igboho is doing his best. Kanu is the person that has betrayed the struggle thus making it easy for supporter of APC forces to now concentrate on Igboho.
Kanu's phones and digital devices in the DSS custody, is supplying information to Fulanis who are now emboldened of recent.

From the guy's moniker he's Nkita. A breed of dogs. You can pardon his way of reasoning for this.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by gosmoney(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
RisenJoe:

wa gbayi ur head dey there correct man u be
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Kfed4ril(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2021
RisenJoe:

Oga nobody is fighting alongside any Yoruba, they should fight their fight themselves.
When it was the Igbo’s turn the laughed and mocked us, now it’s their turn they want us to fight alongside them, preaching southern unity.

Thunder fire southern unity
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Kfed4ril(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
shigishege:
If you guys won't stop insulting the Yorubas we too won't stop insulting your tribe. Nnamdi canu told us yesterday, while being bundled into court that he ran away when ordinary policemen came visit him in his house. So can you see your life??

Lol
Ordinary police men? My guy stop coating the truth because it was all over the internet.
The military ransacked his town with the sole aim of killing him, but didn’t find him thus leaving casualties. And when it happened y’all laughed and mocked us in support of the government, not knowing your own was by the corner.
Now they’re giving you same treatment that you mocked me for and you expect me not to return the favor? Lol
I can’t stand with someone who in my low state mocked me. So enjoy your own

Dss round up any modafurka terrorist protesting an utopian Yoruba nation
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Uchek(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
Totally agree with you!

babasolution:
The Yorubas only have mouth,they are cowards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.