Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) (22981 Views)

President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by tasalanoni(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
When are we going to make greenery a part of our architecture? Modest design but the absence of lawns, flowers and trees can make the buildings look flat, get warmed up, add to to the burden of climate change and compound energy crisis..
I still commend the efforts regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by StreetFight: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Segkem2013:
The hate on Nairaland can burn Nigeria.

Which Nigeria? The one the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock has destroyed with his boys the killer herdsmen?
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Arnold1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nice one Gov Abiodun.
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by tempusfugit: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rubbish, total waste of lands, what is this nonsense, should be flats, our governors got degree but they all acts as illiterate, look at what this idiot bliud!!! Common trees e nor dey!! I pite people wen go stay for this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by tempusfugit: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
And another thing which is more pitiable is that alot people found nothing wrong with this nonsense
Missambitious:
Hmm...In this 21st century I've come to realize that most governors lack vision hence the substandard projects.

If a Governor commission this one, what then will local government chairman commission?
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Ajusbay: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by BaEnki(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is mediocrity at its best.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these people? Check out residential buildings in developed & even other developing countries and compare them to these.

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
I'm a profound photographer and videographer. Young and creative photo and video editor, also very vast in photo manipulation. I make photo frames and also photo book. I'm also very renowned in digital art, illustration and cartoon. contact- 08103249342

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by harjay1986: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unrated900:
All this pen houses would be commissioned in Abeokuta his only JFK.
Where as the likes of atan
Ota
Crossing,joke ayo
Agbado
Oke aro
Adinyan
Ijoko
Ifo

Road

Were abandoned by the so called administration

Continue monkeying your self

even in Remo and Ijebu Axis
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Avajay: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by akinmusi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Alora ni bobo Dapo yi sha
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by seguno2: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Missambitious:
Hmm...In this 21st century I've come to realize that most governors lack vision hence the substandard projects.

If a Governor commission this one, what then will local government chairman commission?

Is it not a sign of how low we have gone, for some people to still say nice one
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lol.. they are selling carcass calling it a house.

This is the part the media won’t show the general public.

I hope they tell the civil servants they are allocating them to that it’s an uncompleted building with fancy exterior paints.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by seguno2: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Avajay:
Nice one

How many of such houses did Onabanjo build within three years in the 1980s, in addition to free education and employment of thousands of workers

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by r4bbit: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
lazkizz:
Good one!

The president with ballz

Giant hairy ballz

Real Old solider

Igboho and his Yoruba "nesan" agitators better be warned.

I still find it hard to believe that Igboho, with all his bullet proof JuJu vest made of tortoise shell, could run for soldiers and DSS when they came to his house. He couldn't even wait to protect his wife..Or Is he no longer the same person who arrested spies from these agencies ? Mehn, las las Igboho JuJu na scam! Damn!

God bless IPOB for now understanding our language grin

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
harjay1986:

even in Remo and Ijebu Axis

I tell you
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
I just dislike seeing too much bungalows, can't we just build highrise apartments undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
danyCEO:
Lol.. they are selling carcass calling it a house.

This is the part the media won’t show the general public.

I hope they tell the civil servants they are allocating them to that it’s an uncompleted building with fancy exterior paints.

Wow how were you able to get that pic
It’s exactly the same
Commission gate man house
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unrated900:

Wow how were you able to get that pic
It’s exactly the same
Commission gate man house
Was there to inspect in May.

They repainted the buildings to the new color it has now two weeks ago.

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by ppogba: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Segkem2013:
The hate on Nairaland can burn Nigeria.

And the level of stupidity and ignorance is mind blowing and heart shattering.
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
danyCEO:
Was there to inspect in May.

They repainted the buildings to the new color it has now two weeks ago.

Wow you did a good job
You are better than the lifeless we have in ass-hole rock
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
lazkizz:
Good one!

The president with ballz

Giant hairy ballz

Real Old solider

Igboho and his Yoruba "nesan" agitators better be warned.

I still find it hard to believe that Igboho, with all his bullet proof JuJu vest made of tortoise shell, could run for soldiers and DSS when they came to his house. He couldn't even wait to protect his wife..Or Is he no longer the same person who arrested spies from these agencies ? Mehn, las las Igboho JuJu na scam! Damn!

God bless IPOB for now understanding our language grin
Nice write up
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by rita25(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
yellow roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my idea of standout na..........hope the estate made provision for grazing reserve? grin
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by rita25(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
so says a guy living in a face me i face you rented apartment grin
tempusfugit:
Rubbish, total waste of lands, what is this nonsense, should be flats, our governors got degree but they all acts as illiterate, look at what this idiot bliud!!! Common trees e nor dey!! I pite people wen go stay for this nonsense
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by rita25(f): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
so says an ode from remo whose name is oderemo grin grin
oderemo:
Prince Dapo Abiodun residential estate. Did he build this house with that hideous roof with his money?
we should start challenging our servants spending public funds and same time personalizing it.
what rubbish.
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Onyi4live(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
I was thinking is skyscrapers that can accommodate many poor in the state. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Daddymiracle: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=MikePhilly post=103290643][/quote]

Probably refuse land
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Developing areas will be neglected while developed regions will further be stifled
Re: Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.