Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services (51660 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To To Anti-christ Joe Biden / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / British Commission Concerned Over Chief Justice Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by JesseJo: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
odduduwa:
I know you have not travelled out of the zoo before and what nnamdi just did is alien to you , listen he exercised his constitutional right as a British citizen and it can not be denied .... To criticize the government is a right and never a privilege ... You people are so mixed up with poverty and suppression that you no longer know how freedom feels gosh get a passport and leave the damn zoo

I hold 2 Masters degree from two top institutions in the UK. The last one was way back in 2008...

Kanu had long gone beyond criticizing. He had since 2015 made open call for arms to be used against the Nigerian State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by JesseJo: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Karlman:

International fugitive?
How?
Forget this your media trial... In actual court there is no case against Kanu.
God will keep us all alive and we shall how it will all end.

And you forgot to mention Nelson Mandela or you didn't know he was also a terrorist before becoming Mandela?

On what ground did you think the Kenyan authorities held him?

International fugitive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by Karlman: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
JesseJo:

On what ground did you think the Kenyan authorities held him?

International fugitive

Lol
Keyan govt has come out to deny their involvement so did Interpol and UK...

Kanu was kidnapped by govt terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by JesseJo: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Karlman:

Lol
Keyan govt has come out to deny their involvement so did Interpol and UK...

Kanu was kidnapped by govt terrorists

That's great news then.That means Nigeria kidnapped an enemy of the State.

That's very commendable. Let us see the country that will have the moral right to ask us why? So, we can offer them some recent history lessons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by odduduwa: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
JesseJo:

I hold 2 Masters degree from two top institutions in the UK. The last one was way back in 2008...

Kanu had long gone beyond criticizing. He had since 2015 made open call for arms to be used against the Nigerian State.
masters in UK with this type of reasoning ? Please stop lying on a faceless forum . If you have ever lived anywhere close to the western world , you will know kanu insults means nothing to the British state led by her Britannia majesty Queen Elizabeth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by JesseJo: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
odduduwa:
masters in UK with this type of reasoning ? Please stop lying on a faceless forum . If you have ever lived anywhere close to the western world , you will know kanu insults means nothing to the British state led by her Britannia majesty Queen Elizabeth

Let me make you weep some more. I hold pg Cert. from NYIF

Clown where did I make that claim? That Kanu as a person or his insults meant anything to Britain or her handlers?

Kids these days find it difficult comprehend the simplest things.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57693863

That's what the British press thinks of the lunatic. Read and come back here and say he did nothing but criticize. Let me pull your boxers and spank your bare bum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services by JesseJo: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
odduduwa:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants / PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.