Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki (57140 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Telekinetic: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing IPoB zombie.

How can a known PDP Sunday Igboho suddenly become a Yoruba nation freedom fighter.
Apc is ahead of una game ahead of 2023 election.

This is Sunday Igboho campaigning for PDP in 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwgJH10QLQ
It looks like you’ve taken over from that vulture idiot as the chief BMC propagandist on this useless forum. To dey suck Bubu prick for 30k nor dey tire you ni... Shuo.. No real Fulani has this kind of time so I’m guessing you’re a Yoruba Islamic. You better give it a rest before you’re caught and have a spike run through you from the top of your head down to your blokos like a shish kebab and you’re turned upside down and left to dry up and die for betraying Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by EmekaA125(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Faddd:
Oga Emeka, weytin concern you concern Yoruba agitation for a recession. Goan deal with your terrorist Kanu and his battalion of evil
Okay
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Amotekun777: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:

Shut up, The North feed you people. If not us hunger will kill your people

You're indeed MADDD! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by SenecaTheYonger: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Theunbothered:

Oduduwa agitators have been around for years. The world didn't start in 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/272942/yoruba-omo-oduduwa-ever-get

Did you read what I wrote? I said, "Found their voice" I didn't say it started recently
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by BENEFICIAL12(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
freeNnamdiKanu
EmekaA125:
No going back on YorubaNation.

It's either they kill us or we raise the flag of our nation.

FreeYorubaNation.
FreeSundayIgboho.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
All this political rally under the guise of succession, who does a small country help... Patapata four hours you have journey round the South West... Anyway President Buhari should be calming down... The gentleman said he wasn't nor does he have the power to confront the F.G publicly yet he was attacked by state apparatus. I don't know why he is piling up arms but if the system refuse to guarantee security, don't blame people when they resort to self help. It doesn't make sense stockpiling weapons in once personal residence but for personal protection.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by omolola100(f): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
emrain:
This terrorist will soon be gunned down.
you mean your father and mother will be gunned down.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Make un adey come , e ma sare koja toll gate
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Laideabdulahi: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing IPoB zombie.

How can a known PDP Sunday Igboho suddenly become a Yoruba nation freedom fighter.
Apc (failure party) is ahead of una game ahead of 2023 election.

And who told you he is an IPOBB.
Any little thing, tribalism comes in.

Funny how some people want Oodua,
Yet criticise the dot for seeking freedom from slavery.
The dot that feeds the nation with foreign currency.

Life shaa.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Ayomi90: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
PIMPAR:

Make Dem no lie lie. They will be taught the language they understand
A known PDP Sunday Igboho suddenly become a Yoruba nation freedom fighter? Na so e dey work.
Apc fg is ahead of una game ahead of 2023 election.

Known Fulani bandits nd Boko Haram terrorists are also now in the Nigerian Army.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Shikena(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Me I'm ready to join the protest but must see Koiki in front of me before I join grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by BDXTRA: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Omo!!!!if only Sunday igboho had shown DSS the stuff he was made off........

This protest would have being massively massive.......

Quite understandable he never wanted to kill anyone.........so that fg wouldn't have something to rob him with......

If he shows up in Lagos tomorrow, it would still be massive. But I smell violence, and I hope tomorrow is not the beginning of the much awaited storm.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by BDXTRA: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dimejimichael:
No going back.. plz where is the location for the rally

Ojota 9am grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Uthred: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
I do support your struggles for self determination, I will disagree with you on this, neither Yoruba or Sanwo-olu or police owns Lagos. That's just the bitter truth that's going to be hard to swallow by Yorubas
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by rdokoye: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:

The South BUYS the food. So your incorrect. Your analogy is akin to claiming my local supermarket feeds me.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by pappilo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
But this nicca is in London na. Na zoom him wan take attend the rally?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by ellizy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing IPoB zombie.

Apc is ahead of una game ahead of 2023 election.

in the days of PDP, 1$ can buy a derica of beans, during the days of PDP the Fulani ain’t killing our brothers/sisters, rape our sisters and mother and go free!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by mosaicafrique: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Theunbothered: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Did you read what I wrote? I said, "Found their voice" I didn't say it started recently

They were talking since, were you listening?

It's the same with people thinking IPOB was the first to talk about Biafra when MASSOB was there since the 90s.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Diligence: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
I think the people hv an inalienable right to protest/rally, otherwise we Wld b deceivg ourselves as though all is well...
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Omo!!!!if only Sunday igboho had shown DSS the stuff he was made off........

This protest would have being massively massive.......

Quite understandable he never wanted to kill anyone.........so that fg wouldn't have something to rob him with......

On your last statement, you have said it all.

Some people were expecting Sunday Igboho in action, but so far so good, he has not even shot a gun in the air, let alone killing these criminals and it's nothing to what he can do.

That's a real powerful man there in the person of Sunday Igboho.

His movements alone are shaking the helmets of the FG... and giving them sleepless nights and 'napless' days.

Kudos to him...

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by atonement12: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:
Noise maker, try come out tomorrow and see. Baba Buhari is fully in charge and giving terrorist hot hot. The west thinks they are wise using Igboho to gather sympathy for presidential ticket. God bless Baba Buhari.
We shall know who owns Lagos
Satan is "blessing" your baba. When he finishes using him, he will discard him as he did his jihad ancestors! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by atonement12: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:
He that has ears should hear what the govt is saying to its people. I have no more handkerchiefs for overflowing tears o.

Panel never resolved Lekki END_SARS saga since,,,
Hush! Be manly, and go and Prepare for the war the fulani terrorists are bringing to you... whether you like it or not! undecided
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by ikechukwu21(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
VillagePipu:

Nigeria was patched together in 1914 and will be divided whether you like it or not. In a few years, you will require a visa to come ride okada in Lagos.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by atonement12: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
nonhuman poyst=103288699:
I told igboho once you you begin to fight fulany bandits or headmen them federal government will then come for you and rope you in with all forms of allegation and maiming, the reason buhari needed the presidency at all cost, which is why he had to sought for a pastor running mate
The demons used the pastor to deceive Southerners.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Karlzy01(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:
Let any miscreants come out see. Operations shoot at sight. All terrorist must understand Baba Buhari language. Nigeria is one and can not be divided
Shoot at sight? For a 'peaceful' protest?
How stupid can you be?
People like you that still supports this failed administration is the reason for their high-handedness.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by atonement12: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
honor4me:

Yoruba has a saying “a I so wipe ki omode ma dete. To ba ti le da nu Igbo gbe”
Just leave him. Only the most foolish of our people will follow him and push him to the grave. What was the use of the arms he’s stockpiling in his house. Freedom fighters in the days. Armed robbers in the night and hired tugs when elections come
Are you Yoruba and so dumb about fulani government framing other tribes against their agenda?
If they tell you they found armoured tanks in his compound you will believe undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by Hallabee1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
emrain:
This terrorist will soon be gunned down.

Aje...you be Ode
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by NGpatriot: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
We are ready. grin

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
osuofia2:

If not for the South, your Agric business for don collapse. Senseless fool like your brother in power

You should be ashamed of yourself because you and some of brothers in the North are bunch of fools, and brainwashed illiterates.

You can't rise against insecurity, Boko Haram and banditry had almost ruined region, yet the senseless northern youths kept silent.

If you people were wise, the time of #ENDSARS# was the best time for you to voice out against the menance.

Senseless and Shameless People.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki by ThatFairGuy1: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
We do not want another carnage in Lagos.

#NoToSaturdayProtest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.