Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How I Asked God To Help Chelsea Win The UCL After My Injury In The Final- Thiago - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Asked God To Help Chelsea Win The UCL After My Injury In The Final- Thiago (264 Views)

Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Serena Williams In Tears After Injury In Rogers Cup Final, Touching (Photos) / Kante, Luiz Help Chelsea End Man City’s Unbeaten Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Asked God To Help Chelsea Win The UCL After My Injury In The Final- Thiago by Joncok: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Chelsea veteran defender, Thiago Silva has shared more light on the events that led to Chelsea's UCL success last season.

The 36-year-old was replaced by Andreas Christensen after 39 minutes in Porto against Manchester City, due to injury. Silva left the pitch disappointed, as he covered his head with his shirt.

READ MORE:https://setup.com.ng/Chelsea-Win-The-UCL
Re: How I Asked God To Help Chelsea Win The UCL After My Injury In The Final- Thiago by ojaysam25(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2021
The prayer warrior...please more sessions from you this season for chelsea to win atleast four titles this season...

(1) (Reply)

The GOAT Finally Lift A Trophy ( Video) / Italian Football Team Arrived Back In Rome Monday After Wining The European / On This Day 17 Years Ago Didier Drogba Became A Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.