Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,100 members, 7,957,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State (38655 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Terrorists During A Meeting (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by dederocs(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
chigbo25:

The funny thing is these. U think it a good thing because they are dealing with Igbo. U are happy because of hatred to the Igbos. Will u all that call ur self South South will soon realise the love Igbo's have for u as brothers and wanted to help but u shown them out with ur hatred and wickedness. But then it will be too late, because thw mission of the Fulanis is not just Igbos but entire south.. U people are blinded by hatred that u hate ur brother and love ur enemy. It a shame.
Igbos don't even love themselves, the biafra issue is ego, cos of how you guys were decimated in the last war. Igbos only love money, everyone knows this, no values.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Ekpeitit(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
November1857:
Shut up fulani muslim , claiming Niger Delta ! Unam Ikot ..
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by MOVIC6: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Can you imagine this act of stupidity and wickedness, you are bombing southeast asin what, deadzone, terrorist state, jihadist state.
How rational is this act for people that are supporting this, how on earth is this bombing of peaceful region rational, how can man be this wicked, callous, sadistic, acrimonious, unbearable and untamed as a wild beast, why don’t you match into the said camping and shoot them down, what if there are innocent people close-by and your ignoramus brain didn’t tell you that it may affect the innocent, why the bombing, who are you at war with, how can a human with blood running through their veins do such a hideous thing all in the name of fighting crime, against who, those seeking for freedom.
When I reminisce on things like this, I feel so disappointed and wished I wasn’t from this part of the world, you bombed their camp, is this war, is this military regime, when you succeed in raising down southeast to dust jus like the north, I hope you find peace.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Ekpeitit(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Fulani is far better than a Biafran armed robber.
Stay away from Niger Delta or we will finish you, I'm serious.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by mnwogu(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Yet they cannot use it on Bokoharam and ISWAP.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by njimezz(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Is a pity those lazy idiots called lazy stupid youths who don't think with dia brains. Now u have MNK as if he is the problem of Nigeria, since ethnicity and religion has been d issue. FG make u tink igboho is ur problem. They are quick to arrest but no quick to stop insecurity, bandits, bokoharam, inflation, unemployment, u are not talking. Buhari will stop at nothing to actualize his aim. Those hailing him shud continue while he is beating d drum � of war. OBJ has told him to thread wit caution, u can insult him but he is real politician coz he is cunning, smart, and funny. Remember Jesus was arrested but at d end victory was sure, so my dearest efulefus killing MNK will not stop d struggle which I know d FG can't kill him neither.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by caracas: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Keep crying and keep dreaming.
Dem don capture your leader and you're here talking rubbish.
Stupid attachee.
Stay away from Niger Delta or we will finish you.
Shut the fu...k up
Edo ppl always claiming Niger delta when there's absolutely no connections

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by danilmo: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
sweetshisha:
tongue

Fulanis are very dull ... Causing chaos everywhere won't keep you in power beyond 2023 and after 2023 Fulanis would cash the cheques of the blood they deposited with interest

Atiku is coming for shocked
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Ekpeitit(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2021
caracas:

Shut the fu...k up
Edo ppl always claiming Niger delta when there's absolutely no connections
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Ekpeitit(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2021
You this jobless useless man.
I hear say dem Don kpai your leader for DSS cell.
Ewu.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by November1857(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=103286773][/quote] Aboki face your already wretch north, leave Niger Delta out of your misery! Chronic fulani stunts..

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by MrUchenna1(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2021
IN YOUR WISDOM AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS,YOU CHOOSE TO THROWING BOMB AT SUSPECTED IPOB MEMBERS. YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PROFESSION

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Myself2(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
IPOB camp in Delta state ? That's a lie from the pit of hell. This is just an attempt by the vindictive and unintelligent government of Buhari and his Fulani crew to "punish" Gov Okowa of Delta state for hosting the meeting of the SS governors where they resolved to ban open grazing. Recall that the militant wing of the Fulanis had written a threat letter to Gov Okowa and Deltans that they would strike them for banning open grazing, but they shelved that plan because the ND Avengers threatened to revenge any such attack. Now they are carrying out the attack through their political wing: the FG. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by dan761(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Will all these end Sonnest ? Won't new Agitators Spring up more .What can be done to put an end to all these Wahala ?

Infertility and Staphylococus aureus symptoms ,Solutions is here ,Check Below .
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by noskcid(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Thus saith The Lord, Smite the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.
Ipob
Synagogue
Yoruba nation
Better Nigeria
All of you should go and have a rethink.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by dmbb: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria is very hot for terrorists, bandits and criminals
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
I just wish all these efforts as been put towards this ipob of a group can also be channeled towards crushing BH that has killed and rendered many people homeless, most soldiers deformed. I come in peace sad
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by isokomarine: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gireiboy:

Nigerian government commiting war crime in its territory! are you for real bro!
may be you don't understand the meaning of war crime
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by isokomarine: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Fulani is far better than a Biafran armed robber.
Stay away from Niger Delta or we will finish you, I'm serious.
Ewu Biafra.
you and who? Stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Ekpeitit(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
isokomarine:
you and who? Stupid fellow
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Ekpeitit(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
I don't talk to people whose mother is an ashewo.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Dozie32(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
modsfucker:
Good, no peace for the wicked. Emma Powerful powerless right now

A day shall come where you all evil dowers shall rip the evil fruit of your labour
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Buliwyf: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

You and who talk that one, oga?

No body should take this boy serious.
I'm from Delta State, and we have different tribes.
We're the Igbo tribe and we're Biafrans.

No one should come and confuse you here.

Shut up and speak for yourself. All these IPOB boys claiming to speak for the whole Delta. If there are any Deltans sympathetic to your foolishness it is probably in Asaba where many of you Southeasterners reside and intermarry. The farther away from Asaba you go the more you find antagonism.
All Deltans don't like the Fulani and APC but that doesn't mean they love IPOB. Liars.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Niwdog(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ewu Gambia said they came from onitsha to operate in Delta trying to be mischievous
Asaba as a whole down to Isele uku is Igbo and Biafra
Zamfara won't allow Ipob to have settlement in their domain just the way bandits can't have settlement in Abia

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Buliwyf: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

I'm from Delta State.
Who are you again?

So because you are from Delta state you speak for all Deltans? All these mindless IPOB boys sef. I doubt you are even from Delta state because if you are you will know to respect other people's choices. The fact that you had to put Okpanam in your moniker for validation is suspect. It's not unlike those clowns of your brother claiming to be from Agbor or Kwale.

You don't even speak for your village. Even in your family you probably dont have an authority there. But you want to come online and speak for Delta state because you are a chief or governor or what? LMAO. Clown
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Buliwyf: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Niwdog:
Ewu Gambia said they came from onitsha to operate in Delta trying to be mischievous
Asaba as a whole down to Isele uku is Igbo and Biafra
Zamfara won't allow Ipob to have settlement in their domain just the way bandits can't have settlement in Abia

Go and claim it and add it to your Biafra na. LMAO. You boys will just sit in your room and be making claims.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by zobyslow: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5xzaLVhxc
DSS confirms attack on sunday igboho's residence
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

You and who talk that one, oga?

No body should take this boy serious.
I'm from Delta State, and we have different tribes.
We're the Igbo tribe and we're Biafrans.

No one should come and confuse you here.
. Oga stfu, you're not from delta state. you're a bloody easterner .. we know our own. nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Buliwyf: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
mperornero:
. Oga stfu, you're not from delta state. you're a bloody easterner .. we know our own. nonsense!!!

Don't mind him.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Niwdog(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

Go and claim it and add it to your Biafra na. LMAO. You boys will just sit in your room and be making claims.
says someone whose sole aim on nairaland is any thread that has to do with Igbo or Biafra
I don't engage with peeps like you
Ishu kpu ghi na ani(Anioma)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.