Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified (322 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Virginity is *beautiful, good, glorious and awesome* no matter your religious background but *faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection is what makes human beings HOLY* in the eyes of God the Father and Creator of all mankind. Please do not give God condition on whom He wants to offer you as a wife or husband *under the tag; she must be a VIRGIN GIRL or he must be a VIRGIN-BOY* rather ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to the one whom He has designed for your marital-union thus "...A WIFE is a GIFT from the LORD" (Proverbs 19:14).

Alleluia!!! for those who remained virgins until after their *matrimonial vows*
May your marriage continue to be established in Christ Jesus Crucified. Amen.

It is *beautiful, good, awesome* to remain a virgin till after *exchanging matrimonial vow* however *it is by grace through faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection are human beings MADE HOLY IN THE EYES AND PRESENCE OF GOD* (Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:14-18) hence we encourage ourselves to remain *virgins and saved in Christ* before *matrimonial vows* but if you *have lost your virginity before that time, please do not feel less worthy but submit to the FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* and *allow the NEW CREATION-LIFE OF JESUS to express HIMSELF DAILY in the secret of your thoughts and your external behaviours* even as He manifests His perfect-will for marriage in your life.

It is important also to note that *human marriage is not a compulsion for every human being especially Christians and it is not a compulsory requirement for eternal life in Christ Jesus Crucified according to Jesus in Matthew 19:10-12 even as Paul reiterated in 1 Corinthians 7* rather human beings are *MADE COMPLETE INSIDE THEIR FAITH IN JESUS DEATH ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION WHETHER MARRIED OR UNMARRIED* thus
"we are complete in Christ, who is the head of all principalities and powers" (Colossians 2:10),

"Whoever believes in me HAS ETERNAL LIFE" (John 6:47),

"Do not rejoice because demons/devils bow or flee at your presence but rather rejoice because your names are written in Heaven" (Luke 10:20),

"But WHOSOEVER drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:14 KJV),

and

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." (John 5:24 KJV).

This calls for a balance to encourage those who are called into marital life by God to get into with *faith in Jesus Christ Crucified* and those who are not called into it to *also walk with God in faith through Jesus Christ Crucified*.

Those who previously *lived in sin* to make a move of repentance from sin towards the *mercy and grace of SALVATION FOUND ONLY INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED URGENTLY* before it is too late *because the second coming and return of Our Lord Jesus Christ is much more closer now than we ever could imagine* thus "repent and believe the gospel for the kingdom of God is near at hand" (Mark 1:14-15).
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
Virginity is *beautiful, good, glorious and awesome* no matter your religious background but *faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection is what makes human beings HOLY* in the eyes of God the Father and Creator of all mankind. Please do not give God condition on whom He wants to offer you as a wife or husband *under the tag; she must be a VIRGIN GIRL or he must be a VIRGIN-BOY* rather ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to the one whom He has designed for your marital-union thus "...A WIFE is a GIFT from the LORD" (Proverbs 19:14).
I am afraid in Jesus Christ, virginity and all other moral choices that center around such ideas are worthless. This is because many a virgins will find themselves in hell at the end, this along with the other sinners. undecided

Yep, what makes it even sadder is many of those virgins who end up condemned will do so labelled adulterers, this along with other fulltime adulterous beings and this because it does not matter if you kept your body to yourself or not or for how long you did, s long as you lust after another in your heart, you are just as guilty as those sexual promiscuous beings out there. undecided

So OP stop teaching a doctrine of your own to decieve people with ideas that amount to lies where the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is concerned and started preaching the gospel as given you by Jesus Christ. undecided

There are no rewards that await virgins on their marriage day or bed. Those are old lies told to decieve people and minds. The truth is that those who do only submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as taught by Him are better off loving as the unbelievers do than pretending that God will somehow change His mind and ways to accommodate your adherence to man made rules and delusions instead. undecided
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid in Jesus Christ, virginity and all other moral choices that center around such ideas are worthless. This is because many a virgins will find themselves in hell at the end, this along with the other sinners. undecided

Yep, what makes it even sadder is many of those virgins who end up condemned will do so labelled adulterers, this along with other fulltime adulterous beings and this because it does not matter if you kept your body to yourself or not or for how long you did, s long as you lust after another in your heart, you are just as guilty as those sexual promiscuous beings out there. undecided

So OP stop teaching a doctrine of your own to decieve people with ideas that amount to lies where the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is concerned and started preaching the gospel as given you by Jesus Christ. undecided

There are no rewards that await virgins on their marriage day or bed. Those are old lies told to decieve people and minds. The truth is that those who do only submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as taught by Him are better off loving as the unbelievers do than pretending that God will somehow change His mind and ways to accommodate your adherence to man made rules and delusions instead. undecided
You are not a Christian but a pretender,the way you attack and counter any post about Christ is worrisome
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
You are not a Christian but a pretender,the way you attack and counter any post about Christ is worrisome
Well, if you knew the Truth of Jesus Christ, you would immediately know this is not a post about Jesus Christ or anything He actually taught but a post to glorify the traditions of men, lies which deceive people, driving their focus from the Truth of God , onto such things as chastity and marriage beds, all lies told in the name of God. undecided

As I said, there will be made virgins in hell who were decieved by messages suggesting that God values their chastity. Sadly many of them will be condemned for the sin of adultery, this along with other actively sexual persons also condemned for the sin of adultery. undecided

If you are one of those who has been decieved by these doctrines, I suggest you pick up your Bible and read the Gospels for yourself so you can learn the Truth of God from all those lies your head has been filled with in the name of God. Ignorance isn't bliss in the Kingdom of God. The Gospels is the fire by which I will be judged so it will make no sense for you to continue in ignorance. undecided
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2021
"Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh." (Matthew 25:1-13 KJV)
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by lilvicky68(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

At least lusting after a woman without having sex with her can't make her pregnant or give me STDs..
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Some people are virgins and by faith in Jesus death and His resurrection has been sustained without any sexual lust or any form/appearance of sin/wickedness.

Virginity/Chastity *is the lifestyle of Christ Jesus Crucified* as well as *all those who currently carry HIS NEW CREATION LIFE CURRENTLY BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN HIS FINISHED WORKS ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY*

thus

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God." (Revelation 14:1-5 KJV)
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

At least lusting after a woman without having sex with her can't make her pregnant or give me STDs..
That maybe so in this world. However, for those who believe in Jesus Christ, that lust can destroy the same for eternity. So it is essential the Truth be preached instead of the meaningless traditions we like to believe in. undecided
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
Some people are virgins and by faith in Jesus death and His resurrection has been sustained without any sexual lust or any form/appearance of sin/wickedness.

Virginity/Chastity *is the lifestyle of Christ Jesus Crucified* as well as *all those who currently carry HIS NEW CREATION LIFE CURRENTLY BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN HIS FINISHED WORKS ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY*
1. How where they sustained without sexual lust by faith in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection? undecided

Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ tell you or suggest to you that believing in his death and resurrection can sustain you or keep you from sin? undecided

Are you insinuating then that when Jesus Christ declared in John 8 vs 31 - 40 that it is through KNOWing the Truth can the Truth then set one free from bondage to sin, Jesus Christ lied to us? undecided

The Gospel of the Kingdom of God is God's very own Law and no man has authority to add, remove or change anything of God's Law. So trying to add your man-made moral ideas to God's Law is itself a sin against God Almighty. undecided

In Jesus Christ, virginity means nothing. It may mean gold to those of you still tied to this world and the things of this world, but means nothing in the Kingdom of God. There are no special passes given those who are chaste or wait till marriage bed and that which you continue to try to sell in name of Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear that all those doctrines and traditions which have nothing to do with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, as taught by Him, are nothing but lies told by men to decieve their fellow men away from the Truth of God with.
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Those who *believe in Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection* do not sin thus "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." (John 8:12)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJV)

Everlasting life is the LIFE AND PERSON OF JESUS; inside this life THERE IS NO SIN.

For someone who *believes in Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection* TO COMMIT SIN; he/she *must by choice stop believing that Jesus inside him/her cannot manifest holiness in such situations or thoughts or desires* which is UNBELIEF and then go ahead with such *sinful thoughts or engagements*

thus for any human being to manifest sin whether in thoughts or external behaviours is *TO DISBELIEF IN JESUS DEATH ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION* because *THERE IS NO SEED OR CAPACITY TO MANIFEST SIN IN THOUGHTS OR EXTERNAL BEHAVIOURS INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." (John 8:34-36 KJV)

"But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, *is therefore Christ the minister of sin?* God forbid." (Galatians 2:17 KJV)

"He that *loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:* and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me." (John 14:24 KJV)

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (1 John 3:9)

"Being *born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible*, by the *word of God*, which liveth and abideth for ever." (1 Peter 1:23 KJV)

The New Creation Life of JESUS NOW INDWELLING ANY PERSON who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection is the BEING who keeps such a person holy in thoughts and deeds each passing second on this earthly existence HOWEVER such a person MUST AGREE FOR EACH SECOND inside his/her heart/mind/thought to ALLOW CHRIST NEW LIFE TO EXPRESS/MANIFEST HIS LIFESTYLE through his/her being(soul, spirit and body) by grace through faith thus
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (John 14:16 KJV)

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16:13-15 KJV)

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (John 14:21 KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, *If a man love me, he will keep my words:* and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." (John 14:23 KJV)

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, *I am with you always, even unto the end of the world*. Amen." (Matthew 28:18-20 KJV)

"Who shall also *confirm/sustain* you *unto the end*, that *ye may be blameless in the day* of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:8-9 KJV)

"Father, Sanctify(sustain in holiness) them through thy truth: thy word is truth." (John 17:17 KJV)

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: *for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep/sustain that(my being) which I have committed unto Him against that day*. " (2 Timothy 1:12 KJV)

"For the *grace of God* that *bringeth salvation* hath *appeared to all men(human beings)*,

12 Teaching us that, *denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world*;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that *He might redeem us from all iniquity*, and *purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works*." (Titus 2:11-14 KJV)

"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For *it is God which worketh in you* both *to will and to do of his good pleasure*." (Phil.2:12-13 KJV)

"Now unto *Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless(without sin or appearances of sin/wickedness)* before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25 KJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Virginity And Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
Those who *believe in Jesus death on the Cross and His Resurrection* do not sin thus "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." (John 8:12)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJV)

Everlasting life is the LIFE AND PERSON OF JESUS; inside this life THERE IS NO SIN.

For someone who *believes in Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection* TO COMMIT SIN; he/she *must by choice stop believing that Jesus inside him/her cannot manifest holiness in such situations or thoughts or desires* which is UNBELIEF and then go ahead with such *sinful thoughts or engagements*

thus for any human being to manifest sin whether in thoughts or external behaviours is *TO DISBELIEF IN JESUS DEATH ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION* because *THERE IS NO SEED OR CAPACITY TO MANIFEST SIN IN THOUGHTS OR EXTERNAL BEHAVIOURS INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
1. Jesus Christ, in John 8 vs 12, which you quoted, does not indicate what you claim of those who believe in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection being without sin. Instead, Jesus instead indicates that it is those who follow Him(submit to and obey His Truth) that walk in the light, away from darkness and sin. undecided

2. Jesus Christ insisted that there will be those of evil seed in the Kingdom of God. They all believe in the death and resurrection too hence are saved (Salvation from Death), and also have eternal life as a result, and born-again into the His Kingdom - John 3 vs 1 - 21 - only they are the majority that end up going through the broad gate - Mattthew 7 vs 13 - 14. . They wilfully commit sin, refuse to obey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments because they are born of lies - doctrines and traditions of men that are against the Truth of God. undecided

3. The teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, much of which He taught before His death and resurrection is the Law and standard by which we will be judged. Anyone can believe in the cross and resurrection but not everyone who believes in that can submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Truth, Jesus Christ- never the doctrines and traditions of menundecided

(1) (Reply)

T B Joshua: Lessons From A Pastor Who Loved Muslims Like Christians / A Reply To Those Saying "Religion Will Be Outdated With Increase Of Knowledge" / Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.