Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection (76697 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by RPG2020(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
what kind of talk is that? If u have nothing meaninful to say, be quiet. It's not a crime

Do you know who i am?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
DankemzI:

She's in Abuja Northern Nigeria, they have their own Sharia constitution.
This girl is over ripe according to their customs and tradition.
The juiciness of the young fresh cunt pulled the latex off

Your sense of information and exposure ls very narrow.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cossybob:
Damn nigga
Insecurity everywhere. We've been scared of bandits and kidnappers, and now some pedophiles are on the loose. undecided

Some niggas should be castrated aswearugad, it's obvious you are a pedophile and you are easily turned on by ladies, your profile(the people you are following) says alot about you sad angry

Damn nigga
Being a literate is not just the ability to read and write, further study speculate the ability to understand too.

I am certain you saw the AND as a coordinating conjunction; expressing two elements to be taken together or in addition to each other. But you chose to attack me to prove a point...

Don't be unfortunate and avoid me please

Modified

Alright, you're right. The insults ain't necessary though

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by amuwo1980: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Use the sperm and dna every male around her in the past 3 months and you will get the culprit
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Niwdog:
Same way a minor added me on Facebook
I had to go through her profile but what I saw made me to shake my head. Her pictures and posture we're that of a LovePeddler not even upcoming one.
I had to delete the friend request
The child in Question is not up to 13
The school should be thoroughly investigated
It happens in most Nigeria boarding school
True so many girls want to be hoes at younger age
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
wetmenow:
Make all dis children keep their toto for one place dem no go hear. Nothing like rape here the little girl have been fuccking since.
I swear must guys talking rubbish here I just look at them, don't be surprised they have been fucking this girls since, if not that condom is seen in her v
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
naikeboy:
Thats callos why would someone Bleep a girl who is a virgin with condom
His do you know she is a virgin
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
dairykidd:

The matter tire me.. all these happen when both parents are too busy pursuing their nonsense careers. Now make i see who them dey hustle for
Who sends his child to boarding school this days
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

slowpoke, Abuja is not under any Sharia Constitution i lived there for eighteen fcking years
Continue dreaming we have area/shariah court in abuja
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buksaylor:

It's quite a pity but I don't get the story....

Was the little girl not a virgin...if she was the mother would have noticed that she was defiled.....

Then at the clinic,the first surprise should have been the noticing of disvirgining...before the condom and sperm and infection.....but I don't see the mother mentioning the surprise of disvirginity....

My thoughts though...
You think mother slayqueens of now are like our mothers? When she is busy chasing career and all sort of rubbish, how can she reason to check the girl v

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Beancounter93:

This is one of the most 'inane' comments I have read on Nairaland

I speak as someone who has lived in Abuja for years. Abuja is not under Sharia law. The FCT is probably 50-50 Christian and Muslim , and anyway does not have an elected governor but a minsiter appointed by the state, whose jo anyway is to develop Abuja, not to write its laws...which fall under the diktat of the National Assembly anyway

The majority tribes in the FCT are Gbagyi, and a host of other minoriuty tribes. Hausas are a minority in the FCT, as are Fulani. Gbagyis are mostly Chirsitain or traditionalist.

The school the girl went to is located in Lugbe which is one of the most ethnically diverse places in Nigeria. It is a satellite town of Abuja. The school is also a private school, which is more likely to be attended by Southerners , while the public schools are diverse, or Gbagy majority.

You should educate yourself more on the North. It is not like Afghanistan.
I guess its like terrorist isreal
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
What justice does she need. You are not condemning the fact that a 14yr old was fuccking already, you are here talking investigation and justice. Next thing is to start blaming male gender. You see why I keep saying that daughters of Jezebel don't have sense.
Hahahhahah grin
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by AdemolaA2: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

U are just making it all up

Then when she got home nko
I imagine the rapist also told her that she is not safe there

Not making it up .. it happens .. when young lads are bullied sometimes ... they are afraid to their teeth till the extent that they won’t be to even report to anyone ...
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Someone7:

What kind of twisted people are on this NL sef? The mother IS a victim because she lost a child. But I don't expect you to have the empathy to understand. It says a lot about you though when you are this quick to jump on the victims' case to blame them. Completely overlooking the fact that there was an actual perpetrator.

I'll leave it there

Are you just being stupid deliberately or you're
simply incapable of reasoning logically ? If the mother is the victim here, what do you call the poor girl ? A sacrificial lamb or what exactly ? This is what happens and what we see when some numbo dumbos like you dabble into a subject matter that's far beyond their elementary pedigree.

What manner of a senseless empathy are you seeking here for that careless woman who was quite insensitive to the feelings of her child ? Did you even read that story at all or is it a comprehension issue ? How would you see the big picture when what you have is a small screen ? Only God knows in what holes some of you asinine characters we often meet here crawl out from ?

Now go back to that story,read slowly this time around to aid your comprehension and let's see if you'd have,at least, a semblance of senses. Ode,now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by uniquesystems(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
She is a 12 year old girl and not 14.... gather your information well before posting. May her soul rest in peace..
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by wetmenow: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I swear must guys talking rubbish here I just look at them, don't be surprised they have been fucking this girls since, if not that condom is seen in her v

The girl have been fuccking since.

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Are you just being stupid deliberately or you're
simply incapable of reasoning logically ? If the mother is the victim here, what do you call the poor girl ? A sacrificial lamb or what exactly ? This is what happens and what we see when some numbo dumbos like you dabble into a subject matter that's far beyond their elementary pedigree.

What manner of a senseless empathy are you seeking here for that careless woman who was quite insensitive to the feelings of her child ? Did you even read that story at all or is it a comprehension issue ? How would you see the big picture when what you have is a small screen ? Only God knows in what holes some of you asinine characters we often meet here crawl out from ?

Now go back to that story,read slowly this time around to aid your comprehension and let's see if you'd have,at least, a semblance of senses. Ode,now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already.

Okay I'm going to ignore your sorry stupid ass now cos you're obviously too dim witted to understand. The mistake was from your father. He should have worn a condom and saved the world and indeed his family from the ignobility of having such a crackbrain.

Bye retard grin cheesy grin
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by SonofGod231: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I think u should stop the habit of attacking people anyhow... Peace
I don't know why people are quite so bothered about trolls.
Anyone using a public debate forum should expect counter argument. Everyone's reasoning can't be on same level,getting a rude reply even with a good counter-point is just Pathetic.So It's best you just ignore.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2021
This issue has some hidden stuff , moreover all this young girls of nowadays are to be well taking care of cus they are been deceived by there stature

I remember some weeks ago was in a bar chilling with my friends, saw this set of ladies (below 18yrs) like 4 just sharing a bottle of drinks with themselves, I look at them and call the bar attendants to serve them whatever they want, they were happy n came to me that they did not believe they could eat anything after then they collected my contact, one of them called me the next day and she was like grateful and I asked of her age, she was just 15.... I shake head with a big stature like that, since then she kept calling me saying she want to pay me a visit which I later think it’s not right, after she asked of my gf . I end the call and blocked her contact

What’s her motive visiting me and why is she asking of my girlfriend if she is staying with me
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Gbengakolade1(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2021
How do that young boy purchase a condom

007s:
From my own view .... I think it must have been a consensual sex between two minors.... the young boy is most likely inexperience .....cos who forget condom inside a woman if not an inexperience lad
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by lexander(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Gbengakolade1:
This issue has some hidden stuff , moreover all this young girls of nowadays are to be well taking care of cus they are been deceived by there stature

I remember some weeks ago was in a bar chilling with my friends, saw this set of ladies (below 18yrs) like 4 just sharing a bottle of drinks with themselves, I look at them and call the bar attendants to serve them whatever they want, they were happy n came to me that they did not believe they could eat anything after then they collected my contact, one of them called me the next day and she was like grateful and I asked of her age, she was just 15.... I shake head with a big stature like that, since then she kept calling me saying she want to pay me a visit which I later think it’s not right, after she asked of my gf . I end the call and blocked her contact

What’s her motive visiting me and why is she asking of my girlfriend if she is staying with me
its not just in Nigeria it happens in developed countries that's why you have to be very careful about the girls you pick at bars and clubs she might be under 18, according to the law regardless of the situation drunk or sober that's called statutory rape and you're going to jail doesn't matter if you're male or female.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by patorial(m): 5:04am On Jul 03, 2021
cococandy:
you weren’t even talking to me in the post I quoted. Lol. Gave who correction?

I don't know but I advise you to always structure your words so it doesn't seems offensive especially to one reading who hasn't offended you.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Ebonygeek(f): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2021
illicit:

Perverted teacher
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Senudi96:

She's 14 years for Christ sake. According to law, she is a minor and doesn't have consent. Any form of sexual intimacy with a minor is considered as rape, it doesn't have to be forceful.

Please understand that and desist from such of you're into it.

Shalom!

U will be into such and u will be in soup

Salami
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Perverted teacher

Like I said

Your source of income will become a joke

What you have made, u will lost
Infact you will be raped by pervert students till ur intestines come out of ur mouth
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Ebonygeek(f): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2021
illicit:

Like I said

Your source of income will become a joke

What you have made, u will lost
Infact you will be raped by pervert students till ur intestines come out of ur mouth
Lol look at who students are calling their teacher. I bet you've already tried to sleep with some of them. You'll eventually get disgraced and sacked so wetin concern me

Perverted rapist
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Lol look at who students are calling their teacher. I bet you've already tried to sleep with some of them. You'll eventually get disgraced and sacked so wetin concern me

Perverted rapist

I repeat, your source of income will take u to kirikiri

What you dont know about will take you to kuje
you will be seriously beaten, warders will rape you with batons

Your children shall also inherit those curses

Keep it up

Shebi u say u are mad ni
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2021
cococandy:

Here comes all the rape apologists. Explain how it was rape

I don't owe u any explanation

Thank u, don't mention
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Adetayo1978(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2021
fuck419:

He's not MAD. I think your sense of judgment is defective.

This is a case of distrust. If the child confided in her Mother early, she would have survived first and subsequently follow up with the person responsible for the sexual harassment. The children of nowadays don't trust their parents anymore. It's also a function of the way parents respond to issues. Let's learn to listen with love and not necessarily shouting and beating the kids all the time. It makes them distant themselves from the parents and will never relate personal things. In my opinion, it's failure on the part of the parent.
This girl attended a boarding school.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Businessman1986(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Someone7:

Let me spell it out for you very simple before you continue making a fool of yourself before the whole world.

The girl was raped. She was 14 years. That means she was a M-I-N-O-R. That means she is not up to the age to have consentual sex. That also means even if she "agreed" to have sex with someone, that person has done what is called STATUTORY RAPE.

Do you even have a brain? After all that has been discussed ...? Is there not the possibility that a fellow minor, could even be a 13yr old, had intercourse with her?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Businessman1986:

Do you even have a brain? After all that has been discussed ...? Is there not the possibility that a fellow minor, could even be a 13yr old, had intercourse with her?

There's a possibility obviously. But are you too dumb that you can't make a point without being insultive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.