Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection (76681 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by neyyoh: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2021
caesymore:
We just want to be like westerners bringing our kids up the modern way without proper coaching unlike most westerners.
It will be irritating to learn that there is a possibility that this girl had a conceptual sex at this age.
Those westerners are guided to the extent that they are even sternly thought the cons and pros of sex at tender age, even with the help of sex counsellors.

Growing up in the early 90's who knows what sex is among the minors, we had lots of outdoor and indoor activities that kept us active also giving us informal education, sex was incognito then. some of us even avoided sitting with the opposite sex, as funny as it sounded it aided in avoiding this kind of stories.

But these days Parents dish out gadgets with data to kids at very tender age some claim they monitor there kids which is a lie most tell themselves(you cant monitor them enough), with all the ads on display these days hmmm.
Some even give their kids most sophisticated gadgets just for the envy of others but to their unknown detriment of their kids.

Believe it or not as bad as it is it cant get anymore better but worse, the society at large have failed to help secure these young ones till they are ripped.

RIP to this young Soul.

Correct.. no one is listening to u though.

I hate western wannabe Nigerian's asf undecided
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by orazx: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Did u rape her

U obviously don't know the meaning of rape and abuse

I nor blame you since your Fathers are getting married to minors.. I said it, na una be the problem this country get.. I am sure you're a Rapist
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Let me spell it out for you...

What if the person that fvcked her is a minor too

Or is it only adult males that can use condom and fvck

If it was a minor then it wasn't rape obviously. It says a lot about you when you are so insensitive and THICK HEADED on such a matter. Bye troll
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by dan761(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
DankemzI:

She's in Abuja Northern Nigeria, they have their own Sharia constitution.
This girl is over ripe according to their customs and tradition.
The juiciness of the young fresh cunt pulled the latex off
. You don't mean it ...How about National Age of 18 years does customary law Overiddes Country Law.

Well ,Are you married and looking for the fruits of the Womb, Infertility and Infections Problems..Check Below
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
Romanoff:

I understand your point. Especially if she's protecting someone she respects. Like a teacher or school guardian.

Or someone that's a leader I'm school.

Or her senior crush, or her student boyfriend

It could be any male
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Abattayo(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2021
The Level of Evil in this Country is So High. Lot of Useless Mother around.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by PrincewithGod(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

You are right, she has not got to the age of consent and I don't even dispute that, but that doesn't make it rape
What is it's her mate that did this to her?

It's more like an abuse
Having sex with a minor, even with the consent of the victim, is called STATUTORY RAPE under our laws.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Someone7:

If it was a minor then it wasn't rape obviously. It says a lot about you when you are so insensitive and THICK HEADED on such a matter. Bye troll
Now the only response any fool gonna get is this tongue
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
orazx:

I nor blame you since your Fathers are getting married to minors.. I said it, na una be the problem this country get.. I am sure you're a Rapist

tongue
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2021
PrincewithGod:

Having sex with a minor, even with the consent of the victim, is called STATUTORY RAPE under our laws.
What is it's her schoolmate that did it?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by lexander(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2021
SonofGod231:
This is very disturbing.What kind of kids are they raising these days.
So someone was having sex with her and she never reported til the person or persons forgot condoms in her?
At 12yrs prolly in JSS1 or 2 she is already having sex and sucking diccks. As a guy I never saw the breast of a woman all through my college days talkless of having sex and I was 18yrs by the time I left SS3.
Nobody should get me wrong,that condom must have stayed more than 3 to 4 months in her to rot and form mucus and discharges.
didn't you read the part where it says "sperm was found in her urine" she obviously has a tear somewhere in in tract for the sperm to mix with her urine, it's not just rape but a very violent one a proper investigation has to be done

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Romanoff(f): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Or her senior crush, or her student boyfriend

It could be any male

If that's the case, she would have told someone. Even if it's her friends.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by lexander(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2021
caesymore:
We just want to be like westerners bringing our kids up the modern way without proper coaching unlike most westerners.
It will be irritating to learn that there is a possibility that this girl had a conceptual sex at this age.
Those westerners are guided to the extent that they are even sternly thought the cons and pros of sex at tender age, even with the help of sex counsellors.

Growing up in the early 90's who knows what sex is among the minors, we had lots of outdoor and indoor activities that kept us active also giving us informal education, sex was incognito then. some of us even avoided sitting with the opposite sex, as funny as it sounded it aided in avoiding this kind of stories.

But these days Parents dish out gadgets with data to kids at very tender age some claim they monitor there kids which is a lie most tell themselves(you cant monitor them enough), with all the ads on display these days hmmm.
Some even give their kids most sophisticated gadgets just for the envy of others but to their unknown detriment of their kids.

Believe it or not as bad as it is it cant get anymore better but worse, the society at large have failed to help secure these young ones till they are ripped.

RIP to this young Soul.

I don't know what you uploaded but the video has been taken down by YouTube
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by mvem(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Obviously that's not rape
it is because she is below the age of consent
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Killermamba: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Senudi96(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

What are u getting at?

Its obvious she was not raped, did u rape her

Abi person wey wan rape dey wear condom?
What does rapist have to fear, that will make him or her come with condom

Face front, don't mention

She's 14 years for Christ sake. According to law, she is a minor and doesn't have consent. Any form of sexual intimacy with a minor is considered as rape, it doesn't have to be forceful.

Please understand that and desist from such of you're into it.

Shalom!
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Jeffy1206(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2021
caesymore:

RIP to this young Soul.

truth! I always pity the parents that give their minors phones with data. Imagine kids downloading from site like. O2tvseries.com, toxicwap.com, etc. Those sites are toxic for children. Imagine using the sites ads with big boobs and Joy stick popping up here and there cry kids can't control those as they are eager to learn stupid stuff undecided

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hapinex01: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
The principal of the school might be the culprit who knows..

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Wickedness everywhere, with all big girls out there why not get yourself one must it be a minor sad angry sad
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by drakeli: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2021
This is a very easy case to solve. Unfortunately not in Nigeria. If you watch the tv documentary “ Forensic File”, you will know what I’m talking about. All it takes is to test the DNA inside the condom no matter how long the condom has been left there and compare it to the DNA of every male suspect in her school. GBAM!!! Case solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Ofadaman(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Get sense na,
It's so easy for you to say because she's not your sister or daughter.

Didn't you see the story of the young guy un deeperlife church who was sodomized.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

I think it one of d male studentbwith small dick.... Cos no mature dick will have his condom remove in d pvssy... D condom fit size d boy.... Still went ahead and wear it and it dropped inside... Dey shud interrogate d male students and are friends as well... All dose kids nau av bfs.... And wat dey do is even alarming Dan our generation... Nau sef primary school kids are into relationship... Wetin life done turn to

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Ofadaman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Princerichi0:

You might be right because I think it's only an inexperienced lad that will forget condom in the girl without bothering to remove it.

Three staff in the school were dismissed for sexual abuse, isn't that a red flag to you?!!, Get sense na.

Plus if it was consensual she won't have withdrawal symptoms, rape victims often get withdrawal issues and I fear this may have been carried out by many teachers on her until she lost her self worth

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by dingbang(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cctv must be placed in schools, just like banks!

Parents must demand this. Must!!!!!
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Mrs Akphager failed in her duty as a mother ! The fact that her daughter did not open up to her and reveal what happened is a pointer to the kind of poor relationship that existed between them. This is even evident as the poor girl requested to speak with her uncle instead. Perhaps, she wanted to reveal what happened to her uncle. Mrs Akpagher is a bad mother and a failure !

Mrs Akphaper did not train her daughter well enough for her ( the daughter) to see her (the mother) as her BEST FRIEND such that she would feel comfortable,at any time,to discuss any issue with her mum. Why did she not take the poor girl to the hospital straight from the school ? Why did she keep her at home until the following day when her health condition had deteriorated ? Akphager is such an insensitive and a very careless mother; a failure ! It is a big lesson for us all as parents to always find a way of encouraging our children to communicate freely with us.

This is a very sad story and I personally hold the poor girl's mum and the useless school for the girl's unfortunate and untimely death.

God bless you I was wondering the same how can the child opt to speak to the uncle instead, your child called you to come pick her, you got to the school and they said everything is under control, instead of requesting to at least see her before going back you just turned back and started going until she called with the school phone to know where you are and the next reply you gave her is why are you stressing me. Na wa for modern parenting in this country. No time for the kids, parents and children are strangers. God help us parents this is a lesson to all parents.

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Mrs Akphager failed in her duty as a mother ! The fact that her daughter did not open up to her and reveal what happened is a pointer to the kind of poor relationship that existed between them. This is even evident as the poor girl requested to speak with her uncle instead. Perhaps, she wanted to reveal what happened to her uncle. Mrs Akpagher is a bad mother and a failure !

Mrs Akphaper did not train her daughter well enough for her ( the daughter) to see her (the mother) as her BEST FRIEND such that she would feel comfortable,at any time,to discuss any issue with her mum. Why did she not take the poor girl to the hospital straight from the school ? Why did she keep her at home until the following day when her health condition had deteriorated ? Akphager is such an insensitive and a very careless mother; a failure ! It is a big lesson for us all as parents to always find a way of encouraging our children to communicate freely with us.

This is a very sad story and I personally hold the poor girl's mum and the useless school for the girl's unfortunate and untimely death.

God bless you I was wondering the same how can the child opt to speak to the uncle instead, your child called you to come pick her, you got to the school and they said everything is under control, instead of requesting to at least see her before going back you just turned back and started going until she called with the school phone to know where you are and the next reply you gave her is why are you stressing me. Na wa for modern parenting in this country. No time for the kids, parents and children are strangers. God help us parents this is a lesson to all parents.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

d bless you I was wondering the same how can the child opt to speak to the uncle instead, your child called you to come pick her, you got to the school and they said everything is under control, instead of requesting to at least see her before going back you just turned back and started going until she called with the school phone to know where you are and the next reply you gave her is why are you stressing me. Na wa for modern parenting in this country. No time for the kids, parents and children are strangers. God help us parents this is a lesson to all parents.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by yabas(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

What are u getting at?

Its obvious she was not raped, did u rape her

Abi person wey wan rape dey wear condom?
What does rapist have to fear, that will make him or her come with condom

Face front, don't mention

This is extremely insensitive. You know for sure that all rapist do not wear condoms? All your comments here portray a rape apologist. Why are you so particular and absolutely sure that it wasn't rape?

Lalasticla . Such accounts should be reported and banned
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by davidque: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

You must be sick in the brain
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by pek(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
One of the most expensive school in Abuja.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by juman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mostly girl of such age already has boyfriend.
The condom likely came during her intercourse with a student boyfriend.

I dont think it was a rape case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.