Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

You've Got Something To Offer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You've Got Something To Offer (347 Views)

Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others / You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2021
YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER

Acts.3.6 - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee....

Peter had no money on him, but looking at the lame man, he knew he could still help. Though he didn't give him money, but what he gave helped the man out of his predicament.

Sometimes, we focus so much on what we don't have that we forget about the things we have and what we can offer. We compare our lives with others and sometimes feel inferior when we discover they have so much.

You don't need to have all the money in the world before you touch lives and make a difference. You can offer prayers for others, engage in offer voluntary services, start up an N.G.O, use your gift's and talent's to serve God and humanity e.t.c. YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Dangerousboy:
YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER

Acts.3.6 - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee....

Peter had no money on him, but looking at the lame man, he knew he could still help. Though he didn't give him money, but what he gave helped the man out of his predicament.

Sometimes, we focus so much on what we don't have that we forget about the things we have and what we can offer. We compare our lives with others and sometimes feel inferior when we discover they have so much.

You don't need to have all the money in the world before you touch lives and make a difference. You can offer prayers for others, engage in offer voluntary services, start up an N.G.O, use your gift's and talent's to serve God and humanity e.t.c. YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER.

Thanks for sharing, the issue is many don't even want to offer just give me, give me Christianity

1 Like

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Thanks for sharing, the issue is many don't even want to offer just give me, give me Christianity
ur right. God help us, esp the Nigerian Church.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dangerousboy:

1. Where did Jesus Christ suggest that "praying for others" particularly in similar manner as those who call themselves prayer warriors do aid one in accomplishing the Will of God in one's life? undecided

2. How does starting up an N.G.O factor into God's plan for us? undecided

3. Can a one who belongs to God serve God AND humanity? undecided
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

The entire teaching of Christ is humanism!

But you will of course argue otherwise.

1 Like

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Where did Jesus Christ suggest that "praying for others" particularly in similar manner as those who call themselves prayer warriors do aid one in accomplishing the Will of God in one's life? undecided

2. How does starting up an N.G.O factor into God's plan for us? undecided

please Mr Kobo's what congregation do you fellowship with? Let us know..... How do you read your bible? What translation do you use? Do you ask the HolySpirit to help you when you study?......... Lemme ask you this? When you preach the gospel, don't you serve God and humanity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

The entire teaching of Christ is humanism!

But you will of course argue otherwise.

very enlightening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dangerousboy:
please Mr Kobo's what congregation do you fellowship with? Let us know..... How do you read your bible? What translation do you use? Do you ask the HolySpirit to help you when you study?......... Lemme ask you this? When you preach the gospel, don't you serve God and humanity?
1. Where in scripture did Jesus Christ, God's Law, tell you that it is in the following of congregations, that you follow Him? undecided

2. Did Jesus Christ prescribe for you a different way of reading your bible than that for reading any other book out there? Did Jesus Christ also suggest a particular translations of the Bible for you to read from? undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, you have to use the understanding you already have in comprehending His Truth in order to have more understanding given you. You, however, suggest that instead one first has to ask the Holy Spirit, who only comes to live inside of those who already KNOW the Truth of God, to help one comprehend that which is written, this against what Jesus Christ said. Are you certain you are in tune with Him? undecided

4. So you dont even realize that serving God AND humanity implies you are serving two masters and this against God who decrees that you do His Will and His Will alone? undecided

There are many unbelievers who do that by the way. They convince themselves that by being good to their fellow men, they do so for the greater good aka God. I know a couple of friends who atheists who do just that. undecided
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by budaatum: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

3. According to Jesus Christ, you have to use the understanding you already have in comprehending ......

That is your own understanding. And it explains why you are so often off track!

"Unless you become as a child you will not enter the Kingdom of God", Christ is written to have said, but I guess you don't understand that as, abandon all the misconceptions that have filled your adult mind and led you astray, and look at things with childlike innocent fresh Jesus Christ opened eyes.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Matthew 13 vs 10 - 15(ESV)

10 Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?”
11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
12 For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:“‘You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
15 For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes
and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’
And in the parable of the 10 talent, He explains even further - Luke 19 vs 11- 27 & Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 - that those who use what has already been given them will have more given to them. But from those who refuse to use what has already been given them, even what they had will be taken away from them. And this goes for everything, including understanding. undecided
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Where in scripture did Jesus Christ, God's Law, tell you that it is in the following of congregations, that you follow Him? undecided

2. Did Jesus Christ prescribe for you a different way of reading your bible than that for reading any other book out there? Did Jesus Christ also suggest a particular translations of the Bible for you to read from? undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, you have to use the understanding you already have in comprehending His Truth in order to have more understanding given you. You, however, suggest that instead one first has to ask the Holy Spirit, who only comes to live inside of those who already KNOW the Truth of God, to help one comprehend that which is written, this against what Jesus Christ said. Are you certain you are in tune with Him? undecided

4. So you dont even realize that serving God AND humanity implies you are serving two masters and this against God who decrees that you do His Will and His Will alone? undecided

There are many unbelievers who do that by the way. They convince themselves that by being good to their fellow men, they do so for the greater good aka God. I know a couple of friends who atheists who do just that. undecided
ha, Mr Kobo's Chill with one coke first. I can't reply all your points because your saying the same thing.

Serving humanity does not mean that your worshiping man. It means your rendering help with whatever you have, and whatever you can, to the human race. Take for instance the doctors can be said to be serving humanity because they save lives. Those who run Charity organisations like orphanages, old peoples homes e.t.c. those who care for the poor and destitute are all serving humanity. Even the clergy men( not all of then cos some of them their god is their belly) are serving humanity. When we serve God, we worship him and do his work e.g purposes. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dangerousboy:
ha, Mr Kobo's Chill with one coke first. I can't reply all your points because your saying the same thing.

Serving humanity does not mean that your worshiping man. It means your rendering help with whatever you have, and whatever you can, to the human race. Take for instance the doctors can be said to be serving humanity because they save lives. Those who run Charity organisations like orphanages, old peoples homes e.t.c. those who care for the poor and destitute are all serving humanity. Even the clergy men( not all of then cos some of them their god is their belly) are serving humanity. When we serve God, we worship him and do his work e.g purposes. Thanks
1. I understand well what it means to serve humanity , so no need for the word play. What I ask of you is why you are convinced that the work that God has for us to do is the very same work that NGOs and numerous corporations across the world are already engaged in, which is, the serving of humanity? undecided

2. According to God, the way He wants to be worshipped is through our submission to and obedience of His Will and His Will alone. So that is one thing but equating God's will with that of the serving of humanity is another thing which I am curious about . So because Jesus Christ taught us to give to the poor, it is then safe to conclude that the mission is about the serving of God AND humanity? undecided
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I understand well what it means to serve humanity , so no need for the word play. What I ask of you is why you are convinced that the work that God has for us to do is the very same work that NGOs and numerous corporations across the world are already engaged in, which is, the serving of humanity? undecided

2. According to God, the way He wants to be worshipped is through our submission to and obedience of His Will and His Will alone. So that is one thing but equating God's will with that of the serving of humanity is another thing which I am curious about . So because Jesus Christ taught us to give to the poor, it is then safe to conclude that the mission is about the serving of God AND humanity? undecided
OK sir, you can go ahead and serve God and forget about humanity grin grin grin
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Praise God
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2021
The most important aspect of the laws and prophets is summed up in two laws:

LOVE for God and LOVE for neighbours! Mark 12:28-31

Of course the best form of worship before the true God has to do with humanity {James 1:27} but then there is no way you can successfully do this without wisdom from God! 1Kings 3:9

So if you continue to follow the counsels of men you will end up hurting more people than serving them that's why God gave us the greatest Counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} to teach us how we can serve God and humanity without flaws! 1Peter 2:21

Jesus is God's Son sent to teach us all the requirements, he never set up any NGO, he didn't live a philanthropic lifestyle, he never taught us to solve people's financial problems, all what he came to establish is how we can escape Satan's snares and get to Paradise.

Whoever makes this life a priority can't follow Jesus because he keeps telling everyone that there is no life here until we get to God's kingdom (Paradise)

So to serve God and humanity at the same time means you will learn about God's plan for mankind and try to apply what you learned in other to assist others with one purpose in mind:

How can i help them to keep their feet on the road that leads to everlasting life! smiley

1 Like

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The most important aspect of the laws and prophets is summed up in two laws:

LOVE for God and LOVE for neighbours! Mark 12:28-31

Of course the best form of worship before the true God has to do with humanity {James 1:27} but then there is no way you can successfully do this without wisdom from God! 1Kings 3:9

So if you continue to follow the counsels of men you will end up hurting more people than serving them that's why God gave us the greatest Counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} to teach us how we can serve God and humanity without flaws! 1Peter 2:21

Jesus is God's Son sent to teach us all the requirements, he never set up any NGO, he didn't live a philanthropic lifestyle, he never taught us to solve people's financial problems, all what he came to establish is how we can escape Satan's snares and get to Paradise.

Whoever makes this life a priority can't follow Jesus because he keeps telling everyone that there is no life here until we get to God's kingdom (Paradise)

So to serve God and humanity at the same time means you will learn about God's plan for mankind and try to apply what you learned in other to assist others with one purpose in mind:

How can i help them to keep their feet on the road that leads to everlasting life! smiley

I agree with most of your statement sir, but Jesus was the greatest Philanthropist to have walked the earth. Acts 10:38 says Jesus went about doing good. A philanthropist do good. What are Jesus' good works? He healed the sick, raise the dead, gave sight to the blind, feed the hungry, preached the kingdom, etc.

Yes we do no good works like the world to be seen or praised, but we preach Christ through our good works
Matt.5.16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dangerousboy:
I agree with most of your statement sir, but Jesus was the greatest Philanthropist to have walked the earth. Acts 10:38 says Jesus went about doing good. A philanthropist do good. What are Jesus' good works? He healed the sick, raise the dead, gave sight to the blind, feed the hungry, preached the kingdom, etc.

Yes we do no good works like the world to be seen or praised, but we preach Christ through our good works

The things Jesus did has nothing to do with money, he was given the power and he used it judiciously but philanthropists always strive to get rich first then they begin doing things to be noted by people and no philanthropist does anything in the hidden, they want people to publicise their names for recognition.
Jesus' mission is just to preach and teach the good news of God's kingdom, he only feel pity because he partake in the creation works so it's like a surgeon who visits his friend and their something tragic happened that's within his ability to cure, if he should assist does that makes it his purpose for visiting?

All what Jesus did back then was due to his love for people and how he felt pity for them, it's in God's kingdom that Jesus will perform miracles that will never be undone!

Whoever is cured by then will never dir again, not the resurrection he did that those he raised still die again! undecided
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The things Jesus did has nothing to do with money, he was given the power and he used it judiciously but philanthropists always strive to get rich first then they begin doing things to be noted by people and no philanthropist does anything in the hidden, they want people to publicise their names for recognition.
Jesus' mission is just to preach and teach the good news of God's kingdom, he only feel pity because he partake in the creation works so it's like a surgeon who visits his friend and their something tragic happened that's within his ability to cure, if he should assist does that makes it his purpose for visiting?

All what Jesus did back then was due to his love for people and how he felt pity for them, it's in God's kingdom that Jesus will perform miracles that will never be undone!

Whoever is cured by then will never dir again, not the resurrection he did that those he raised still die again! undecided
I just sited some scriptures for you, I don't just understand your argument. Are you trying to say those parts in the bible are falsified?
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
NO!
Jesus has the power to heal but he is not a philanthropist, he only did those things out of pity for his people. Many of those he cured has enough money to do and undo so they don't need his money, unlike the philanthropists who believe in their purse! smiley

Dangerousboy:
I just sited some scriptures for you, I don't just understand your argument. Are you trying to say those parts in the bible are falsified?
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
Jesus has the power to heal but he is not a philanthropist, he only did those things out of pity for his people. Many of those he cured has enough money to do and undo so they don't need his money, unlike the philanthropists who believe in their purse! smiley

OK, a philanthropist is someone who improves the warfare of others,( which Jesus did and asked us to do) especially through donations. Now your just concerned about the money aspect. But don't forget that a philanthropist does good with the resources he is given which both Christ and the Church is doing.

What I see there is that as Christians, we can't really call ourselves Philanthropist, but that's what the world can use to describe our life style of selflessness. Just the way they looked at our behaviour and said this guy's are Christians.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's OK, try read through the Bible book of Act of Apostles, they are the closest to Jesus so they will know more than people of nowadays, please meditate thoroughly if the early Christians practice anything as such! smiley

Dangerousboy:
OK, a philanthropist is someone who improves the warfare of others,( which Jesus did and asked us to do) especially through donations. Now your just concerned about the money aspect. But don't forget that a philanthropist does good with the resources he is given which both Christ and the Church is doing.

What I see there is that as Christians, we can't really call ourselves Philanthropist, but that's what the world can use to describe our life style of selflessness. Just the way they looked at our behaviour and said this guy's are Christians.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, try read through the Bible book of Act of Apostles, they are the closest to Jesus so they will know more than people of nowadays, please meditate thoroughly if the early Christians practice anything as such! smiley

from the little have studied, the early Church cared for the widows, remembered the poor, sold their possessions and distributed to those that lacks. That's good works, and that's what the 'World' would refer to as being philanthropic. Thanks sir.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
You're welcome!

That move was WRONG! undecided

Some newly baptized Christians brought the idea to eradicate poverty amongst Christians, those brothers were buoyant enough so the Apostles welcomed it {Act 4:32-37} since the Apostles welcomed it the heavens bound it {Matthew 16:19} but it was a wrong move. Jesus has warned them never to think of eradicating poverty in their midst because that's impossible in this system of things! Mark 14:7
It didn't go well as they lost a Christian couple in the process {Act 5:1-11} so they stopped it completely!

There are so many ideas that seems good to humans but if it's wrong God's Holy Spirit will remind us what Jesus said after such idea crashes! John 14:26, 16:12-14

So it wasn't a wise decision they took back then, each individual can only do whatever is within his capability we shouldn't move it as a collective idea. Had it been Ananias and Sapphira did it without been compelled they would have given their fellow believer who is in need what their mind could release! smiley

Dangerousboy:
from the little have studied, the early Church cared for the widows, remembered the poor, sold their possessions and distributed to those that lacks. That's good works, and that's what the 'World' would refer to as being philanthropic. Thanks sir.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're welcome!

That move was WRONG! undecided

Some newly baptized Christians brought the idea to eradicate poverty amongst Christians, those brothers were buoyant enough so the Apostles welcomed it {Act 4:32-37} since the Apostles welcomed it the heavens bound it {Matthew 16:19} but it was a wrong move. Jesus has warned them never to think of eradicating poverty in their midst because that's impossible in this system of things! Mark 14:7
It didn't go well as they lost a Christian couple in the process {Act 5:1-11} so they stopped it completely!

There are so many ideas that seems good to humans but if it's wrong God's Holy Spirit will remind us what Jesus said after such idea crashes! John 14:26, 16:12-14

So it wasn't a wise decision they took back then, each individual can only do whatever is within his capability we shouldn't move it as a collective idea. Had it been Ananias and Sapphira did it without been compelled they would have given their fellow believer who is in need what their mind could release! smiley

Mark.14.3 - And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
Mark.14.4 - And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?
Mark.14.5 - For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her.
Mark.14.6 - And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me.
Mark.14.7 - For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.
Mark.14.8 - She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.
You quote the scriptures out of context. I rest my case here. I pray God open the eyes of our understanding.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dangerousboy:
Mark.14.3 - And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
Mark.14.4 - And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?
Mark.14.5 - For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her.
Mark.14.6 - And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me.
Mark.14.7 - For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.
Mark.14.8 - She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.
You quote the scriptures out of context. I rest my case here. I pray God open the eyes of our understanding.

OK o!
I believe you could just quote or cite a scripture where the early Christians continued with the practice after the loss of a Christian couple! smiley
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by budaatum: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:

And what is God's Will apart from love for one another?

Don't you know why you should go and do as the Orangutan and not like the Priest and the Levite who sinned because they were going to submit and be obedient to what they thought was "His Will"?

Re: You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK o!
I believe you could just quote or cite a scripture where the early Christians continued with the practice after the loss of a Christian couple! smiley
Acts.6.1 - And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
Acts.6.2 - Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
Acts.6.3 - Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.

Now this was after Ananias and sapphire died in Acts Chapter 5. Check this one out.

Gal.2.9 - And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
Gal.2.10 - Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

This also was after the death of the couples.
Re: You've Got Something To Offer by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2021
The highlighted shows you've misconstrued the two!

Ananias and Sapphira died because they had to sell a property, bring the money to the Apostles and go home with the percentage of the total of what was collected. But here you are quoting what the congregation is rendering as assistance to widows and orphans who finds it hard to feed! undecided
According to the laws God gave the Israelites each person is to bring the tenth part of the gains of whatever business they're doing to the Levites as tithes, this will be distributed among the Levites who will also pay their own tithes and whatever tithe is contributed by the Levites will be preserved for the homeless strangers, widows and orphans {Deuteronomy 14:24-29} so the homeless strangers, widows and orphans do not pay any tithes because they're not earning money! undecided
So when Christianity began it was the widows in Christianity that were the only burden in the congragations, the early Christians got jobs for the orphans in their midst and there was no homeless strangers because all of them are from different races so they find jobs for the jobless in their midst. But what of the widows that God's law asked Israelites to cater for? This ones are old and because they accepted Christ their unbelieving children and relatives have abandoned them due to what the Pharisees said {John 9:22} Mary Jesus' mother also found herself in this situation because she began putting faith in Jesus, that's why Jesus ordered John (one of the Apostles) to take her home and cater for Mary as his own mother! John 19:26-27
So the Jewish Christians were feeding these widows whose families had abandoned. But then the widows who are not Jews don't want to understand why only Jewish widows are catered for.
That's what you're reading Sir it totally differs from the other arrangement where the ones having PROPERTIES were selling their properties to enrich all attendees! smiley

Dangerousboy:
Acts.6.1 - And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
Acts.6.2 - Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
Acts.6.3 - Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.

Now this was after Ananias and sapphire died in Acts Chapter 5. Check this one out.

Gal.2.9 - And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
Gal.2.10 - Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

This also was after the death of the couples.

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7 / If You Disvirgin By A Prostitute Is There Still Hope Of Making Heaven? / Sex Before Marriage Is No Longer A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.