Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg (1695 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
I owe no church or anybody here an apology, truth is as this lock down extends, with no alternative for business for feeding, there will be more hunger and crime will increase exponentially... I am really angry infact I am HANGRY.. (HANGRY: hungry and angry- new word in dictionary)

How would pastors and billionaires donate millions and millions to FG yet you have members who are suffering from dont even think if they could survive the next day... you literally milk the poor widows and members money and then you donate it to some FG.. what is that.. is that nor some political campaign or what? in the house of God? even Christ gathered people then and fed them with fishes and loves... is it wrong in times like this to share even if it's rubber of rice or garri to the most vulnerable in churches....

chai!!! the world has gone blind and hey before you start accusing me particularly ladies you know I am saying the truth... enough of this our papa this our papa that.. most of you even respect and reverence your pastors more than your husband's.. that's why he can bleep you and call it Holly bleeping and you damn fall prey...

it's a pity... soon crime will increase I swear, because people will be forced not to die of hunger and they would... This is the wrong time to preach or tell people Jesus loves you .. visit them or give them food and show them Jesus loves you not over the mic with false pretence..

I'm angry... abegee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by meetme01: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
After lockdown, they would go for thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
meetme01:

Isn't that what they do best... you will never hear them or see them assisting members.. always prophesying and milking members

3 Likes

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by neonly: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
emperorsversion:
I owe no church or anybody here an apology, truth is as this lock down extends, with no alternative for business for feeding, there will be more hunger and crime will increase exponentially... I am really angry infact I am HANGRY.. (HANGRY: hungry and angry- new word in dictionary)

How would pastors and billionaires donate millions and millions to FG yet you have members who are suffering from dont even think if they could survive the next day... you literally milk the poor widows and members money and then you donate it to some FG.. what is that.. is that nor some political campaign or what? in the house of God? even Christ gathered people then and fed them with fishes and loves... is it wrong in times like this to share even if it's rubber of rice or garri to the most vulnerable in churches....

chai!!! the world has gone blind and hey before you start accusing me particularly ladies you know I am saying the truth... enough of this our papa this our papa that.. most of you even respect and reverence your pastors more than your husband's.. that's why he can bleep you and call it Holly bleeping and you damn fall prey...

it's a pity... soon crime will increase I swear, because people will be forced not to die of hunger and they would... This is the wrong time to preach or tell people Jesus loves you .. visit them or give them food and show them Jesus loves you not over the mic with false pretence..

I'm angry... abegee

D way dis pastors and GO behave bafuse me trying to impress FG
FG wey no send them has long they they are Christians

5 Likes

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Tpave(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol....See disgrace
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by ajani68: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
meetme01:
Correct, you got it.
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
see ehnnn, I want to be honest.. make I just clear una the truth... govt can do less in terms of aiding Nigerians across the states than these pastors... It would be easier if pastors on their own just render little assistance to members in every of their denomination... They can do this... you know how many richest pastors of the world come from najja

4 Likes

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Spot on bossman

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
My daddy in the Lord said this, my daddy in the spirit said this... all na scam.. I met a winners member the other day criticizing dangote saying he didn't donate enough... I confronted her, oyedepo what has he donated or who among the members he don epp this period, she suddenly got furioused and said dont judge... ohh, but you fit judge Dangote abi..

10 Likes

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why donate to FG when one can donate to villages, towns, LGs or even state governments who deal directly with the people.

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
J111333:
Why donate to FG when one can donate to villages, towns, LGs or even state governments who deal directly with the people.

bro all these stuff is just for publicity... I won't be surprised they are doing this so they can be in the good books of these politicians....

They nor send their members or people around...

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by jullary(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
emperorsversion:
My daddy in the Lord said this, my daddy in the spirit said this... all na scam.. I met a winners member the other day criticizing dangote saying he didn't donate enough... I confronted her, oyedepo what has he donated or who among the members he don epp this period, she suddenly got furioused and said dont judge... ohh, but you fit judge Dangote abi..
u dont know that most Nigerians no get brain

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
jullary:
u dont know that most Nigerians no get brain

lol.. I swear down my brother...
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by rusher14: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
They did not donate to FG.

They donated amongst themselves and stored the funds with the CBN.

Dangote is the head of the committee managing the funds.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians do not read the details.

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
rusher14:
They did not donate to FG.

They donated amongst themselves and stored the funds with the CBN.

Dangote is the head of the committee managing the funds.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians do not read the details.

instead of donating among themselves and storing it with CBN which is still invariably the govt.. why didn't they just help or render even not financial assistance.. food stuffs to MEMBERS.. That's the question ?

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by rusher14: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
emperorsversion:

instead of donating among themselves and storing it with CBN which is still invariably the govt.. why didn't they just help or render even not financial assistance.. food stuffs to MEMBERS.. That's the question ?

It is still their remit.

The funds are not in the hands of the FG.

I don't know why this is difficult for people to understand.

The contributors are yet to announce what they've done with their funds.

It is their money in any case.
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by ican2020: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
That's people displaying foolishness
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by emperorsversion(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is the time to marry tho, you save cost
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Comedian2019: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
emperorsversion:

I'm angry... abegee
Don't be angry.
The members like it like that.
Their GOs don't make mistake, anything they do is right.

2 Likes

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by airoport: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
The current situation proves beyond the shadow of any doubt that the heart of man is desperately wicked. Church house fellowships is a veritable tool to disburse funds or distribute relief items. But nay, the richest pastors in the land had to give money to known corrupt government to be lavished on their already luxurious lifestyles. To what end exactly? If you still don't know, it's called patronage, eye service, notice me, etc. That's the height of hypocrisy. Fast forward, post lockdown, Christians will be exhorted to give even more than before as Thanksgiving for surviving this plague, ....the pastor prayed day and night for his flock.

People, just help those around you, nothing is too small, food, cash etc. That's the real charity. I remember in a special way, Hungerbad. He was a giver. He gave and gave. He sought out those who helped him the past and gave. Don't let hypocrites deter you. Peace.

1 Like

Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by jefy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol op. Anyways,it's called public relations. But a tiny few are doing great,notable among them is prophet Jeremiah Omoto in warri. That guy has been doing give aways on social media and live t.v. He also donated 300mil to FG and a pyramid of medium indomie to Delta State govt. See peeps receiving 15k alearts yesterday on his 15 days give away call in program on live t.v.
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Faithful4real(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stupid idiot. Must they announce it an present it in front of your television or social media. These big churches have coordinator, house cell they are giving them relief package. Like dunamis they are giving relief package to their members who are part of the house cell.

No matter what you do you cannot please human being.
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Richy4(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Doing it for the camera my man... how will the whole nation know that he donated to church members... no one will praise them..

They are only active wherever the camera is facing..
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Faithful4real(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Richy4:
Doing it for the camera my man... how will the whole nation know that he donated to church members... no one will praise them..

They are only active wherever the camera is facing..

Shhh
Some of them are donating secretly following the principles of the bible
Matthew 6:4
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by Richy4(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

Shhh
Some of them are donating secretly following the principles of the bible
Matthew 6:4
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

U are quoting the scripture but were they following what u quoted here.. u said Some of them gives in secret. Let me grudgingly believe u.
Re: You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg by desiredhome: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Unfortunately a lot people have made their Pastorpreours their God out of ignorant......

It's poverty that will make Nigerians beat ( do jungle justice) to a fellow Nigerian for stealing pepper/bread but will worship the politicians/Pastorpreours that are stealing their money
It's greediness/poverty that will make someone to be contributing money everyday to a Pastorpreour,
The Pastorpreours will brainwash their sheeple to bring all their money in exchange of God's blessings....they build mansions, schools, create different businesses in the name of the church.....yet the guelible members can not access any of those infrastructures......

while sheeple are getting poorer their Pastorpreour are getting richer and boosting.....

Politicians and Pastorpreours and the greedy/wicked guelible Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo / Bishops Condemn Moves By Saudi Arabia To Ban Churches / God Uses Problems And Persecution To Inspect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.