Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,233 members, 7,825,897 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy (782 Views)

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by gidgiddy: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2021
They said Kanu was very insultive, I dont recall Igboho insulting anyone. The powers that be still invaded the houses of both men and killed people

They said Kanu was a radical, hot-head, rabble-rouser and tactless and that Igboho is an example of a calm, law abiding, tactful agitator. The powers that be still came for both men to kill them

They said that Igboho was very different to Kanu in terms of style of agitation, utterances, and strategy. The powers that be still tagged both men terrorists and declared them wanted

They said that Kanu should learn from Igboho how to agitate, they came for both men for even daring to agitate at all

Look at they way Igboho was framed for having weapons, its the same way Kanu was framed for being a terrorist at a time he didnt even have catapult

Why am I saying all this? The situation of Kanu and Igboho should teach you that no matter what you do, if you rise up, they will rise up against you

The Igbo nation and the Yoruba nation are in bondage, if you dont believe me, look at Kanu and Igboho today. The handcuffs and hood used in bringing Kanu to court is the same they will use for Igboho next time you see him

Yoruba Nation! Igbo Nation! We are all Kanu and Igboho. We are all in chains

10 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Kdon2: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
They said Kanu was very insultive, I dont recall Igboho insulting anyone. The powers that be still invaded the houses of both men and killed people

They said Kanu was a radical, hot-head, rabble-rouser and tactless and that Igboho is an example of a calm, law abiding, tactful agitator. The powers that be still came for both men to kill them
Hi
They said that Igboho was very different to Kanu in terms of style of agitation, utterances, and strategy. The powers that be still tagged both men terrorists and declared them wanted

They said that Kanu should learn from Igboho how to agitate, they came for both men for even daring to agitate at all

Look at they way Igboho was framed for having weapons, its the same way Kanu was framed for being a terrorist at a time he didnt even have catapult

Why am I saying all this? The situation of Kanu and Igboho should teach you that no matter what you do, if you rise up, they will rise up against you

The Igbo nation and the Yoruba nation are in bondage, if you dont believe me, look at Kanu and Igboho today. The handcuffs and hood used in bringing Kanu to court is the same they will use for Igboho next time you see him

Very true

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by ogashman(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Real matters my brother but some slaves who are in love with their chain and those that their chains have started looking like jewelry to them will think otherwise

9 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by mbaise1000: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2021
They have successfully divided them and almost effectively conquered them but all the little minds in nairaland are still more interested in apc and pdp, more interested in my tribe and your tribe, more interested in afonja and Igbo, shame to all saboteurs and small minds and fools

6 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by KAHBOOM: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Seems karma work against Yoruba's these days faster than the speed of light.

4days ago u guys were celebrating kanus arrest as if shina rambo was arrested. Like a first attack knock out punch u guys didn't understand what hit u guys.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by freegaza(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Unik3030: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Seems karma work against Yoruba's these days faster than the speed of light.

4days ago u guys were celebrating kanus arrest as if shina rambo was arrested. Like a first attack knock out punch u guys didn't understand what hit u guys.
if only u know that nobody cares about Sunday igboho here,Na only u Igbos n nairaland dey hype d matter cos u want to paint it with your fulani obsession syndrome.

Nobody cares about igboho,he's on his own.when u Igbos were enjoying Jonathan government where was Kanu but immediately u lost out u remember Biafra n u fumbled to deal with Yoruba with all u had n even created a thread on it,when yorubas fought their way out of your cage n it's time to reap where they have sow u people want to drag us into your inconsiderate n propaganda agitation.

Let them kill Sunday igboho, nobody cares

2 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by KAHBOOM: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
if only u know that nobody cares about Sunday igboho here,Na only u Igbos n nairaland dey hype d matter cos u want to paint it with your fulani obsession syndrome.

Nobody cares about igboho,he's on his own.when u Igbos were enjoying Jonathan government where was Kanu but immediately u lost out u remember Biafra n u fumbled to deal with Yoruba with all u had n even created a thread on it,when yorubas fought their way out of your cage n it's time to reap where they have sow u people want to drag us into your inconsiderate n propaganda agitation.

See Dem undecided

Small hit they are already denying and abandoning there own by all means.

When he was fighting Fulanis sending ur people to idp camp in bene republic he was ur hero,all off a sudden u guys are already denying him out of fear.

SMH for yorubas embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Ekpeitit(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Ekpeitit(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Another attachment post from a Biafran who can't survive alone.
Attachee.

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by oilyngbati(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
The op is a confirmed brainless Ipob terrorist. These Ipob vermins are the most useless attaché by force. Since the south south shunned them, they’ve now turned their eyes westward.
Ipob is not Igbo and should not be trying to use the Igbo tag to perpetrate terrorism. The fight is between ipog and Nigeria! Igbo have nothing to do with ipog’s fight with‘Jubril el Sudani’ from Sudan. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Unik3030: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
KAHBOOM:

See Dem undecided

Small hit they are already denying and abandoning there own by all means.

When he was fighting Fulanis sending ur people to idp camp in bene republic he was ur hero,all off a sudden u guys are already denying him out of fear.

SMH for yorubas embarassed

don't b stupid,check my comments n understand I have never been a fan of that loud mouth.
We have illiterates as freedom fighters in Nigeria and that's y it's hard to fight the government.the mistake Nnamdi Kanu made by making everyone his enemy is the same mistake Sunday igboho is making,he lost many fans when he mocked Adeboye n so many shits
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Angeldemon: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
yorubas and igbos need to realize they have never been enemies and they are better together.
The fulanis dont care about us and we need to remember why we igbos and yoruba live well together in the west all these decades with no problem. it is because we work well together. it is the fulanis that want to destroy us by creating tribal hate between us but i am happy igbhoho and nnamdi kanu have successfully shown igbos and yorubas that our eyes have opened.
We are no longer stupid to be fightiing eachother

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by KAHBOOM: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
don't b stupid,check my comments n understand I have never been a fan of that loud mouth.
We have illiterates as freedom fighters in Nigeria and that's y it's hard to fight the government.the mistake Nnamdi Kanu made by making everyone his enemy is the same mistake Sunday igboho is making,he lost many fans when he mocked Adeboye n so many shits

Lols

Kip showcasing ur betrayal traits

KANU is going tru a difficult time right now,still yet all Igbo's are solidly behind him apart from few politicians,,even when his house was invaded by soldiers Igbo's never abandoned him

But small hit on igboho una don dey piss for pant.Tomorrow if he enters the forest to smoke Fulani's out una go dey show fake luv.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by TrackerXL: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
The fool just keep shouting Sunday Igboho as if he is nasco biscuit. Everyone know he is a PDP thug n will be left to face his cross.

E come be like say I no be Yoruba again cos I seriously do feel pity for him. That is not to say he should be denied fair trial or he does have genuine agitation but I am simply indifferent about him cos b4 him there have been many agitating for the right of the Yorubas n after him many more will still agitate.

Unik3030:

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Unik3030: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Lols

KANU is going tru a difficult time right now,still yet all Igbo's are solidly behind him apart from few politicians,,even when his house was invaded by soldiers Igbo's never abandoned him

But small hit on igboho una don dey piss for pant.Tomorrow if he enters the forest to smoke Fulani's out una go dey show fake luv.

Smh
the problem with u people n what killed your struggle is that fact that u believe everyone should reason with u,even Jesus the saviour had enemies.To every struggle in the world, people must have different views,get that n understand life so u can achieve victory without being caught by surprise n stop labelling people betrayals once they have a contrary opinion.

I have never supported that guy n I can't support him,get that into your head n check alll my comments even though I don't have any political affiliation.

The same thing that crashed Nnamdi Kanu boat is the same thing u are bringing to this guys struggle,don't see people with contrary opinion as saboteurs or betrayals.

N as regards d Fulani shit u mentioned,I am not one of those obsessed with Fulani,the sets of people that believe Fulani is the problem of their lives.

A whole tribe that has Tinubu n co,a whole tribe that has Orji Uzor kalu, Okorocha n useless governors believe Fulani is their problem.

I was trained to seek solution from within to my problem instead of blaming anybody,if we have reasonable n accountable leaders in our region fulanis won't b having a field day.

Nnamdi Kanu is always blaming Fulani but the governor of his state is the most useless governor in Nigeria,guy check that.
Nigeria is a zoo but are Igbo governors any better?
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Unik3030: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
TrackerXL:
The fool just keep shouting Sunday Igboho as if he is nasco biscuit. Everyone know he is a PDP thug n will be left to face his cross.

E come be like say I no be Yoruba again cos I seriously do feel pity for him. That is not to say he should be denied fair trial or he does have genuine agitation but I am simply indifferent about him cos b4 him there have been many agitating for the right of the Yorubas n after him many more will still agitate.

don't mind them,since Kanu have been caught now n propaganda is over they have all switched to using yorubas for their Fulani obsession n blackmail.

They think yorubas are so stupid n emotional to just follow anybody all in the name of freedom fighter.

Nnamdi Kanu can never have a field day where there are critical thinkers,he can only form champion with emotional cretins.

Just imagine the Wike that killed them at oyigbo n even hate them with passion is now using them to play politics now by pretending to b on their side n suddenly he has become their hero,those emotional beings don't know Wike is just doing it to spite Buhari cos the opportunity presents itself.

Imagine how mbaka made a u turn by insulting buhari n he suddenly became their friend.

Same way the ever unstable Kemi olunloyo n ffk keep playing with their brains,ffk that treated his Igbo wife badly is now a fan of the Igbo race.

Kill an Igbo man n the shout "thunder fire Buhari" n see how they will overlook u killing their brother but hail u simply because u hate buhari
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by gidgiddy: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Lols

Smh

Thats to show you that Yorubas are not as united as the claim. Not as much Yorubas as U expected condemned this dastardly attack on Sunday Igboho by DSS

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by LegendHero(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats to show you that Yorubas are not as united as the claim. Not as much Yorubas as U expected condemned this dastardly attack on Sunday Igboho by DSS

Trust me most Yorubas condemn it.

It’s not even a competition. However you won’t have 100% unity and I don’t know why southerners are bothered about that.

You only need the real players to be United and all other entities will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by KAHBOOM: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
the problem with u people n what killed your struggle is that fact that u believe everyone should reason with u,even Jesus the saviour had enemies.To every struggle in the world, people must have different views,get that n understand life so u can achieve victory without being caught by surprise n stop labelling people betrayals once they have a contrary opinion.

I have never supported that guy n I can't support him,get that into your head n check alll my comments even though I don't have any political affiliation.

The same thing that crashed Nnamdi Kanu boat is the same thing u are bringing to this guys struggle,don't see people with contrary opinion as saboteurs or betrayals.

N as regards d Fulani shit u mentioned,I am not one of those obsessed with Fulani,the sets of people that believe Fulani is the problem of their lives.

A whole tribe that has Tinubu n co,a whole tribe that has Orji Uzor kalu, Okorocha n useless governors believe Fulani is their problem.

I was trained to seek solution from within to my problem instead of blaming anybody,if we have reasonable n accountable leaders in our region fulanis won't b having a field day.

Nnamdi Kanu is always blaming Fulani but the governor of his state is the most useless governor in Nigeria,guy check that.
Nigeria is a zoo but are Igbo governors any better?

Lols,,,SMSH..Shake my small head lipsrsealed

All this long epistle to justify cowardice.
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Unik3030: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Lols,,,SMSH..Shake my small head lipsrsealed

All this long epistle to justify cowardice.
isn't it funny that Igbos are the ones who call others cowards when they themselves are the real coward.

The 2 heroes they ever claim to have ran away when the heat got to them,it's even funny that their latest hero just got picked up like a common thief.

So much for the courageous tribe

1 Like

Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by Unik3030: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

nobody dey send Sunday for here,it is u igbos that are painting him as one Messiah cos u want him to cause chaos just like Nnamdi Kanu n also join u in d Buhari hating syndrome
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by teamoneline: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Stop deceiving yourselves with this Yoruba and Igbo unity it won't work. You know why? The Yoruba Muslim is the reason why. They are the one insulting igbos. Better channel your energies and unite with niger Delta.
Re: Kanu And Igboho Are Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Know They Have A Common Enemy by KAHBOOM: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
isn't it funny that Igbos are the ones who call others cowards when they themselves are the real coward.

The 2 heroes they ever claim to have ran away when the heat got to them,it's even funny that their latest hero just got picked up like a common thief.

So much for the courageous tribe

Hahahaha

Bloody coward tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Meet SGF, Says Seaport Would Socket North-central Zone To The Atlantic Oce / Dino Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Youths Rejecting Politician Bags Of Rice In / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts Prison Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.