Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (473 Views)

Use Headless Mannequin To Advertise Cloths, Cover Their Breast And Shapes- Hisba / Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) / It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by telltimes: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2021
The truth is that laws are made by Hisbah, a mere religious group in Kano. It will be in the national interest if the state will declare itself a Muslim state, a land holier than Saudi Arabia and scrap its state House of Assembly because Hisbah can make all the laws. It is even more funnier that the law is supposed to be binding on anybody in Kano state regardless of their religious belief, but it is Haram for any other state from the southern part of Nigeria to make laws. Don’t you think it will be interesting to have state like Ondo ordering no killing of rams because it is haram, no covering of faces by ladies in a bid to reduce crime because criminals now hide under the veil of hijabs? I know the southwest state will not be mad enough to reduce the many merits of hijabs for the little demerits.

I know many men who could not hide their sexual attraction to anything in skirt are skimp ping on Mannequins to fulfil their sexual fantasies, such as hugging it from behind, caressing the plastic breast while smooching the plastic backside of Mannequin. I know sex is haram and that men that could marry several wives cannot just make a Mannequin a third wife or something or perhaps mannequin was another man’s wife hence it will be adultery. Las las mannequin will get pregnant out of wedlock.

Indeed we have seen videos of men kissing mannequin in the north and rather than educating them that this are not human that can be married, the group banned mannequin, what if this guys decided to fall in love with a transformer and hug it someday because of their lack of education…or who in his rightful educated mind will take mannequin as a lovely woman standing all day waiting for Mallam, the love of her life.

It seems instead of educating people and changing them from their ignorance, religion has become a tool to further instill educational backwardness, Boko haram is book haram, we all know why the fight against education seems a do or die affairs. I hope the sexual attack on Mannequin comes to an end as soon as possible.

https://opinionnigeria.com/kano-banned-mannequin-to-reduce-rampant-sexual-crimes-by-micheal-a-adeniyi/

Re: Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Amotolongbo(f): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Perverts, majority of the Northern males are.
Almost every substance from them is aphrodisiac.

I can remember vividly in 2014 while I went to Keffi in Nasarawa State. A friend of mine had a boutique then and she had some female mannequins to display her wears.
I discovered that those pikins who used to roam everywhere with plates collecting money would line up not far from the shop watching every morning I brought out the mannequins to put on the wears on them for display.
One day two elderly men close by told me to get the mannequins dressed and not leave them naked.
Since that day, I would make sure I get the mannequins dressed in wears before bringing them out.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2021
I made one comment about injustice and someone asked me "What Injustice?". lol

If a state based security outfit in Enugu make a law that bans wearing hijab, the north will start shouting.

But you can make all manner of nonsense laws that affects other people beleive in the north abi?

There is a reason we love Nnamdi Kanu. If your tribe does not have the courage to stand againt injustice, please give kudos to who have.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by ictjobber: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Re: Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by leofab(f): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by OKPANAMboy: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2021
How about the mannequin in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Kano Banned Mannequin To Reduce Rampant Sexual Crimes -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Elock1: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
Incase you don't know.
Below is the reason why Hisbah banned the use of mannequin.

Are you not turned on?
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 Continue Readin / Another Niger Delta Group Knocks IPOB For Attacking Edwin Clark / Resign With Immediate Effect; Blood Flowing In Nigeria – Sheikh Gumi Slams Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.