Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana (3839 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by akwabavsnaija: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2021
Hey guys. Good morning. Please anyone with info or who can help in getting a legit job in Ghana. I'm a Nigerian here and I need a legit Job no matter how menial to sustain. I have been selling other people's items such as cars and electronics on jiji but sales has been slow
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by shinaayop(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Where in Ghana do you reside,and what prompt your migration to Ghana, am also thinking about leaving naija for Ghana...but still don't know more about livelihood as a foreigner...
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by akwabavsnaija: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2021
I live in Kasoa. Very close to Accra the capital. I lost my job in Lagos and couldn't get something else doing. A friend invited me over that I could find better options here.
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by shinaayop(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Feel sorry for you...how long have you been living in Ghana, and have there been any promising opportunity for job,and how well have you broaden your search for job or side gigs over there..
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by akwabavsnaija: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Extremely difficult to get a job here except you want to go into fraud or set up your own business
shinaayop:
Feel sorry for you...how long have you been living in Ghana, and have there been any promising opportunity for job,and how well have you broaden your search for job or side gigs over there..
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2021
You made a huge mistake Op, Ghana is not a place to go hussle because getting a job there as a Nigerian will be a miracle. Besides they hate Nigerians. Moreover Ghana is a poor country so most of their jobs pay are peanuts. Find your way back before frustration sets in
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Find any Nigerian church/association around you and seek help from there.

akwabavsnaija:
Extremely difficult to get a job here except you want to go into fraud or set up your own business
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please stay there and find a job no matter how small the money is, life is better there than Nigeria where basic amenities the govt can't provide and no security, it would be much harder to be jobless in Nigeria than it would be in Ghana, Don't mind the guy above me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wish2Die:
Please stay there and find a job no matter how small the money is, life is better there than Nigeria where basic amenities the govt can't provide and no security, it would be much harder to be jobless in Nigeria than it would be in Ghana, Don't mind the guy above me.
Na ur type of comments I see wey make me go Ghana see the truth for myself
Well if you want to do all this factory hands job( not for graduates though) or offloading of heavy loads from trailers, you can check industrial area in Tema, the pay is very small and not worth the stress at all, they pay 300-440 cedis monthly but that pay can only cover feeding. Won't you pay for rent ,buy drugs if you are sick and other miscellaneous?
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ghana is not a poor nation. How is Ghana a poor nation when it fares better than Nigeria on all known living standards indices? So Ghana is a poor country and Nigeria is what, RICH COUNTRY? grin

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin

By the way, my advice to the Nigerian stranded in Ghana is to go back to Nigeria. We are still trying to employ our unemployed youths in Ghana. Why should I give a job to a Nigerian, at the expense of a Ghanaian? it doesn't make sense.

Nowhere is easy these days. Nigerian youths should learn to stay in their country. You guys enjoyed when your country was good. Now that is is bitter like bitter leaf, you should learn to stay in it. Abi, e no be so? grin

dawndeal:
You made a huge mistake Op, Ghana is not a place to go hussle because getting a job there as a Nigerian will be a miracle. Besides they hate Nigerians. Moreover Ghana is a poor country so most of their jobs pay are peanuts. Find your way back before frustration sets in
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana is not a poor nation. How is Ghana a poor nation when it fares better than Nigeria on all known living standards indices? So Ghana is a poor country and Nigeria is what, RICH COUNTRY? grin

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin

By the way, my advice to the Nigerian stranded in Ghana is to go back to Nigeria. We are still trying to employ our unemployed youths in Ghana. Why should I give a job to a Nigerian, at the expense of a Ghanaian? it doesn't make sense.

Nowhere is easy these days. Nigerian youths should learn to stay in their country. You guys enjoyed when your country was good. Now that is is bitter like bitter leaf, you should learn to stay in it. Abi, e no be so? grin

Which Ghana is richer than Nigeria.? This is the best comedy of the year. You can only deceive those who have not been there. Ghana is not just poor, it's a local country. To sum it is like Nigeria of the 80s. Na only Picanto car be una best ride for Ghana��� ,meen na when I enter Ghana I respect Nigeria. Besides una people dey too primitive and dull for my liking. Those wey Neva enta Ghana no go understand. Nigeria have challenges now , yes agreed but we will surmount it sooner. Even with our challenges, Nigeria still sweet pass Ghana. Whenever you enta Nigeria let me know, I go
show you better life and enjoyment for here you hear

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
what is the life expectancy in that zoo?
how many hours of electricity do you get in that shiithole?
how many youths are gainfully employed in that zoo?
nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin
how many niegraisn can eat three times a day?
Garri is now food for the super rich in that shithole
people are being kidnapped for ransom of a bottle of coke and gala
what is the level of inflation in that zoo?
[s]
dawndeal:

Which Ghana is richer than Nigeria.? This is the best comedy of the year. You can only deceive those who have not been there. Ghana is not just poor, it's a local country. To sum it is like Nigeria of the 80s. Na only Picanto car be una best ride for Ghana��� ,meen na when I enter Ghana I respect Nigeria. Besides una people dey too primitive and dull for my liking. Those wey Neva enta Ghana no go understand. Nigeria have challenges now , yes agreed but we will surmount it sooner. Even with our challenges, Nigeria still sweet pass Ghana. Whenever you enta Nigeria let me know, I go
show you better life and enjoyment for here you hear
[/s]

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by rickyboss333: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s][/s]
Bros u ave no fucking right to insult Nigeria as a country except we Nigerians. Na only we get that right cos na we know wetin we dey see. Don't forget ur on "nairaland"not "ghanaland". Just keep to yourself and your country, u can can watch us mock our country but don't contribute cos am sure ur country is no better. In all my years in this platform I don't think I have come across any Nigerian insulting Ghana or any other country 4 dat mata than insulting Nigeria itself cos we r not hypocrites, but we still love our country nonetheless no matter how bad it may seem to be now. Infact na wetin good 4 us. OP, U wan jakpa 4 Naija na Ghana u see enter? Ein don tell u na! Why shld he employ a Nigerian when there are Ghanaian still left 2 b employed? OP just find ur way bk here or look 4 ur brother there join am 4 d hustle ein dey do. No let ppl wey we know say we better pass 100 times come dey insult us abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
RUBBISH TALK cool

[s]
rickyboss333:

Bros u ave no fucking right to insult Nigeria as a country except we Nigerians. Just keep to yourself and your country and don't say a word abt my country. Infact na wetin good 4 us. U wan comot 4 Naija na Ghana u see enter? Ein don tell u na! Why shld he employ a Nigerian when there are Ghanaian still left 2 b employed? OP just find ur way bk here or look 4 ur brother there join am 4 d hustle ein dey do. No let ppl wey we know say we better pass 100 times come dey insult us abeg
[/s]
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s][/s]
Lol,I never knew you are a comedian too. See ehn before I enta Ghana , I tot I was going to a better country but I got disappointed meen. Apart from the light, what else?
Omo Ghana poor to the extent that my Ghanaian neighbor told me most people don't use sound system and TV's in their house because they can't afford to pay for the units on the prepaid meter. He further said most people don't use GoTv because it's not free even him in particular don't use GoTv na so I shock. Most Ghana citizens built wooden shanties because the country's income is too low and can barely afford feeding. How can a monthly rent be 350-500 cedis for a room self contained and a salary earner is receiving 250 cedis-500 cedis monthly, that one na life ?I prefer to stay in my Zoo abeg
Talking about inflation,na dat 2 zeros dem remove for una dey deceive you . I still Barb my hair for 300naira here as against 8 cedis in Ghana (800naira). Even with our challenges, Nigeria still better pass Ghana 1 million times.We are very strong and resilient people. With or without government we do things for ourselves. Ghanaians always want free things from Govt that's why they are lazy. If una face wetin Nigeria face for just 3months,no one will survive it in Ghana. But we still strong and watch out we will overcome our challenges soon. I still repeat,notify me anytime you enta Nigeria make I show you small life

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Continue to deceive yourself, huh? grin nigeria is not even fit for animals grin a country where people are being kidnapped on the streets for a ransom of coke and gala?

oh dear oh dear grin poverty and hunger capital of the world grin

14 million nigerian children are out of school as we speak grin these are future armed robbers, boko haram, kidnappers, pr0stitutes, yahoo yahoo, ritualists grin meanwhile, Ghana is providing free education, plus free feeding, uniforms, free books to is school children up to university level grin grin grin

how many nigerians can eat three square meals today? grin even garri is for the super rich in nigeria grin

very fooolish mudder fuggerz grin grin

the fooool even lives in Ghana. What are you still fvcking doing in Ghana, f00l. grin Go back to you zoo shiithole. I've always said nigerians living in Ghana are living on a time bomb. Ghanaians will treat you the same way South African treated you animals. Very ungrateful animals grin

[s][/s]
Comparing 30million people with over 200 million people? Are you ok upstairs
And why resort to threat to Nigerians living in Ghana? Just try shit to Nigerians there ok , Ghana is very close to Nigeria na only Nigerian bandits go finish una up in a day because bokoharam and Iswap too big for una. We no get joy o,we are used to violence u hear .Never you threaten a Giant in your life again. Don't also forget we have millions of Ghanaians in Nigeria too. Dimwit

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Continue to deceive yourself, huh? grin nigeria is not even fit for animals grin a country where people are being kidnapped on the streets for a ransom of coke and gala?

oh dear oh dear grin poverty and hunger capital of the world grin

14 million nigerian children are out of school as we speak grin these are future armed robbers, boko haram, kidnappers, pr0stitutes, yahoo yahoo, ritualists grin meanwhile, Ghana is providing free education, plus free feeding, uniforms, free books to is school children up to university level grin grin grin

how many nigerians can eat three square meals today? grin even garri is for the super rich in nigeria grin

very fooolish mudder fuggerz grin grin

the fooool even lives in Ghana. What are you still fvcking doing in Ghana, f00l. grin Go back to you zoo shiithole. I've always said nigerians living in Ghana are living on a time bomb. Ghanaians will treat you the same way South African treated you animals. Very ungrateful animals grin

[s][/s]
Nigeria is a zoo yet you are addicted to a platform created by citizen of a zoo? You see why I say you people are pathetically dull and irrational. Why not go to your Ghanaweb
Jeez local people, I couldn't even watch your local stations, very poor picture quality. Thank God I visited Ghana , at least no one can lie to me about Ghana anymore. Exactly your animalistic tendency here is how Ghanaians behave. Very slow , dull and local. I won't even advise my worst enemy to relocate to Ghana. Spits on your akamu infested brain. Come to Nigeria make I Behind you up. Local man
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
edi0! the only reason you see me here is because you f00ls will not stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. stop talking about Ghana and see if I will ever come here. Just shut up and listen. nigeria don pafuka grin

Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera by lalasticlala(m): 7:35am

World Bank estimates Nigeria’s soaring inflation and food prices pushed seven million more people into poverty in 2021. grin

With inflation rising around the world as the global economy recovers from the coronavirus pandemic, soaring prices are having dramatic consequences in countries like Nigeria.

The number of people living in poverty in Nigeria – Africa’s most populous nation with 210 million inhabitants – was already among the highest in the world.

But as Nigeria has been battered by the double economic effect of low global oil prices and the pandemic, the World Bank estimates the country’s soaring inflation and food prices pushed another seven million people into poverty in 2021.

Food prices have increased more than 22 percent since the start of the coronavirus crisis, according to official statistics.

For many people, feeding their family has become a daily challenge.

“Every day, during consultations, there are five or seven children that suffer from malnutrition,” says Emiolo Ogunsola, head of the nutrition department at Massey Street children’s hospital in a poor district in Lagos Island.

“I bet in a few months or a year, more children will be malnourished.”

Even before the pandemic and the surge in food costs, Nigeria’s nutrition figures were alarming: One in three Nigerian children suffered stunted growth due to a bad diet.

As a result, close to 17 million children in Nigeria are undernourished, giving the country the highest level of malnutrition in Africa and the second-highest in the world. grin

[s][/s]
For the fact that you are obsessed with anything Nigerian gives me goosebumps. Wow you even know the happenings in Nigeria more than I do. Clap for yourself. The fact is that you can't cope without coming to Nairaland in a day. It's a forum full of Nigerian intellectuals. I just check that una Ghanaweb now and am seriously disappointed and see reasons you are obsessed with Nairaland. We are your senior brothers, stop shopping on fake data
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
foooolish goat, nigerians must go shocked what happened in south africa will be a child's play by the time we finish with those mudder fuggerz in Ghana grin The f00ls will be taught a beautiful lesson their stvpid arses will never forget.

Come to Ghana and see how your fellow mudder fuggerz are wasting in our jails grin
come and see how your women are spreading their dirty legs to catch a pr1ck in Ghana grin
nobody even wants to Bleep those filthy things grin not even my dog grin
I'm happy nobody in Ghana gives a fvck about your shitnigerians grin evil, demonic mudder fuggerz

[s][/s]
Stop chestbeating, go and do your worse to the Nigerians there if them born you well. Ghana na just backyard to Nigeria here.
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
idi0t, what will f00ls like you do? south africans flogged you f00lish mudder fuggerz. what happened? nothing. you deserve a very dirty slap you opening your dirty, smelly mouth to spew nonsense cool
See painment grin

How is it my fault that naija is fvcked? Am I the reason Nigerians are hungry? All the frustration is because of hunger grin
Even a child born today knows Nigeria is fvcked
Even buhari knows naija is fvcked
Only f00ls like you want to argue grin

[s][/s]
SouthAfrican president hurriedly apologized on live TV if not. U dey threaten Nigeria, very funny of you. try make ur threat real by killing just a Nigerian and see. If them born your father well do anyhow and see how we descend on you people. Useless local fools. Nigeria is not ur match, even Togo sef you can't threaten talk more of Nigeria.
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I am no surprised you are stark illiterate grin in nigeria, university graduates can't speak or write english grin
stealing, corruption, killing, pr0sttituion, yahoo yahoo, rituals, one chance, stvpidity etc etc those are common traits in niegrians grin
oh dear oh dear grin I pity these nigerians grin hunger is something to joke with ooh grin no wonder they are desperate to come to Ghana. the hunger in shitland is massive grin oh dear oh dear grin

[s][/s]
Balderdash, you are just twaddling. Na Ghana first class hunger dey na. No country wey poor reach Ghana na. Talking about our graduates, can Ghana graduates beat Nigeria graduates? U suppose begin comedy show seriously, you are extremely funny
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Shut up! Nigeria is a joke! The whole world is laughing at your country grin nobody takes that zoo seriously, walahi. Even togo has more respect than that poverty capital of the world.

Na hunger dey worry this mudder fugger. Garri is gold in the zoo. Only the super rich can afford to eat garri in that shambolic zoo grin

The whole world fit laugh at Nigeria but excluding Ghana. Who be Ghana, that poor local country wey no reach one state for Nigeria? Yes Garri is like gold and we still dey ball , what does that tell you.... Give me wache 1 cedis, beans 50 persewas, macaroni 50 persewas rice 1 cedis, na wetin una adult dey survive on,abi give me Banku 2 cedis ,jeez with very very watery okra soup wey no get taste. Na wa o very poor country. If Ghana experience quarter of Nigeria inflation ehn, nobody will survive it Ghana ��.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
What will the shiithole do? Fooolish nigerian boy, come to Ghana’s jails and see how your people are suffering grin I pity them ooh grin they are packed like sardines in our jails grin most of them are serving like 20 years or more. Ghanaian judges know how to deal with these mudder fuggerz. Any nigerian charged before a court in Ghana gets 20 years straight grin no pity for these animals.

By th3 way, South Africans are planning another attack on nigerians in that country. I can’t wait oooh grin this time una go hear am grin stvpid magg0ts trying to feel funky grin

Bring it on and make real ur threat now wey our blood dey hot.If them born your papa well go and start killing Nigerians and see, even the devil will be shocked at what will befall you. Ghanaians full here no forget o be careful, Ghanaians no dey in the league of countries wey fit threaten Nigerians. Our boys mad o,them no get joy ,they can a day to night. I repeat if them born your papa well go and carry out ur threat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip / World Class Cv Formats / TOTAL Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.