Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (49809 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mrfortunate1: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria will be in serious trouble if this man ever become the president of this country
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by zeyt: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
The problem with IPOB is their belief that Biafra can be achieved through violence. There is a peaceful and legitimate alternative.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by jaytee01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saifullah01:
unlike our media I'll comment when I listen to the interview.

In all fairness to El-rufai (which most comments here lack) he has advocated for bandits to be "sentenced to death", he has invited the NAF to carry out multiple air raids in his state on bandits camps. What he meant is that unlike ipob, these bandits dont have a central leadership. now isn't that a statement of fact? Has the death of shekau or M.yusuf stopped BH. But the government will continue to target the various leadership of this hydra headed monster. And we pray they succeed.

But what do I know, infer whatever you will from the article, your problem
I only infer that you are actually one of the bandits or a terrorist sympathizer.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Oracleforce: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/boko-haram-bandits-are-different-from-ipob-nnamdi-kanu-el-rufai/

This is one of the senseless statement have ever heard from a sitting governors....I pity those people who think these people have any good plan for them....

A lot of evil agenda is being planned by all these bloodletting Fulani people....arresting Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu is one of them....

All your evil plans will fail and you will be put to shame....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by habayinc(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
See justification o , now I know if you are not Hausa ,then you are a second class citizen in Nigeria, stop killing us in the South west ,it became issue, stop marginalization in south east, they called them unknown gunmen and killed innocent people . This country is a scam
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Masterclass32: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's amazing how someone will be confusing himself thinking he's confusing others.

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Strech(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saifullah01:

In all fairness to El-rufai (which most comments here lack) he has advocated for bandits to be "sentenced to death", he has invited the NAF to carry out multiple air raids in his state on bandits camps. What he meant is that unlike ipob, these bandits dont have a central leadership. now isn't that a statement of fact? Has the death of shekau or M.yusuf stopped BH. But the government will continue to target the various leadership of this hydra headed monster. And we pray they succeed.

why am I not so surprised at your defensive statement? Your name says it all. Na Dem Dem. F**king blood sucking demons. Your days are numbered.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kagd10:
First, no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic group. If they wanna form their country, they have a right to it. No fool has a right to thwart them. Bosnia separated from Croatia, I don't see any fool crying. The Uselesss El rufai, Uselesss Buhari and his fellow cows should sink that into their skulls.

Secondly, are these people below in the pictures faceless? Are they? Is Gumi faceless? Buhari dey mad?

Sincerely I get so excited when these soldiers ,police or any military personnel is killed cos to me they are just stupid. How can they see and read all these ,yet they are ready to kill their own people when sent in the name of duty calls... That's just nonsense

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by jaytee01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Y'all Southerners against Kanu and Igboho are so daft and senseless at the same time.

The North will defend Boko Haram, they will defend Shekau, they will defend Fulani bandits, they defended the terrorist called Pantami who openly declared his support for terrorists if Osama Bin Laden was from Northern Nigeria, Northerners will still defend him.
Northern elites backed Fulani terrorists will leave the far North and go from Calabar to Delta to Ebonyi from Ebonyi to Edo to Oyo to Port Harcourt from PH to Imo to Ogun slaughtering your people without any provocation, they take over your people's farm land but y'all dumb lots because you stay in the city and you have money to secure yourself you think many of your kinsmen can do the same.

It is a matter of time before it dawn on you fools that Fulani plan is to enslave you forever while feeding fat on resources gotten from your land.
If you think it doesn't concern you now and it continues like this, it will eventually get to you but it will be too late for you.

Woe unto y'all Southern politicians selling out your people for political relevance.

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Casham: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
As much as I dislike this government and hate this governor, what he said is gospel. I keep telling people we can't compare bandits which is a criminal situation to IPOB, which is an insurgency. But people will rather go sentimental about everything. IPOB and ESN is like a separate army challenging the sovereignty of a Country. Bandits are criminals in any country just like ritualists, armed robbers and Thieves. And don't tell me the government have not been fighting BokoHaram. I am not satisfied with their fight against the islamist group, but lets tell ourselves the truth, even the past government couldn't beat them. But because Buhari is Fulani and Muslim, we just want to hate them. Trust, me, I dislike this government more than most of you here, but I will never deny myself the truth. This government is probably the worst in the history of governments so the deserve all the hate they generate.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by RexTramadol1: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dymaco:
Shame on south east governors and politicians. See how this men are protecting bandits responsible for killing many people in the north. It is only fool that will think that northern politicians don't support herdsmen

No be dia brothers dem Dey kill?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Sagay212: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Political correctness and forming senseless diplomacy while yapping big grammar will finish the south. These northerners don't play by the rules. They 'll be chanting one nijeriya yet never obey the constitution. They have their own law and do whatever they like. But our mumu leaders down south and some foo.lish elders will be speaking big grammar while their people are being slaughtered like chickens.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Darkblood: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Damn nigga
Saifullah01:

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Casham: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
As much as I dislike this government and hate this governor, what he said is gospel. I keep telling people we can't compare bandits which is a criminal situation to IPOB, which is an insurgency. But people will rather go sentimental about everything. IPOB and ESN is like a separate army challenging the sovereignty of this Country. The government could've handled the situation better than they did and solved it with pen and paper. Bandits are like criminals in any country just like ritualists, armed robbers and Thieves. And don't tell me the government have not been fighting BH for years. I am not satisfied with their fight against the islamist group, but lets tell ourselves the truth, even the past government couldn't beat them. But because Buhari is Fulani and Muslim, we just want to hate them. Trust, me, I dislike this government more than most of you here, but I will never deny myself the truth. This government is probably the worst in the history of governments so they deserve all the hate they generate.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by AsawanaDgreat: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Our leaders should be mindful of their words before coming out to speak. Kanu and Boko Haram are threat to our dear country Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Raph82(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
And they said this man has first class, which useless university dash am? Dis one na total disgrace to human race.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yungmil: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
istina:
Can you hear that?
Northerners would rather embrace their own evil than betray themselves to others. That is what the southerners don't have.
Thank u very much 4 did comment. U just nailed it.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
This Short Man Devil's Prayer Is That Nigeria Should Fully Be Recognize As An Islamic State.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Freebills12: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Central leader of Boko Haram is Mohammad Buhari, wonder why he was their adjudicator in 2013. Pantanami a world known terrorist is still the minister of communication... Who is more supreme leader of bandits than Gumi who pays them?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mecustika: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Am not surprised at el-Rufais defence of bandits and Boko Haram. Nothing good will ever come from,a man who turned his state into a killing field,eliminating other ethnic group to make way for imported Fulanis. Of all Fulanis elites in Nigeria, that midjet,has the most dangerous mind.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Captain8(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Una see am? Fulani always protect their own, they will be sacrificing soldiers in the North for no reason, just imagine what a sitting governor is talking about, Boko haram that have killed thousands of people, also globally recognised as second most deadly terror group , this northern politicians are prime sponsors of this terrorist group.
do you read with understanding at all?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by LLMG: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
forget this nonsense talk of facelessness. If the federal govt and northern elite sincerely wants these evil called boko haram and fulani herdsmen dealt with and ended, they would have since done it.
Joromi1:
He's right in a way. Bandits and Boko Haram are faceless whereas Nnamdi Kanu is not. He was even granted interviews by media houses and TV stations while in refuge.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Remman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
istina:
Can you hear that?
Northerners would rather embrace their own evil than betray themselves to others. That is what the southerners don't have.
we would have been the same way but we're so mixed up with foriegners/different cultures/backgrounds that we no longer know who our brothers are.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Idiot, what about you and Gumi.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bellotelli: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Most nairaland readers are dull and lacks comprehension.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by BigSam13: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
IPOB are our brothers,
Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers are the real terrorist that are terrorising our environs,
Bleep that idiot
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by BePrepared: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saifullah01:

I like ur unbiased input, most comments here are so prejudiced, what d man said here is the gospel truth, let's leave his former behaviors
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by BlackFlamefromP: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
You have a good point there but unfortunately the fools condemning El-rufai have absolutely no capacity of reasoning objectively.

El-rufai has a point. He practically spoke my mind. The fools commenting don't seem to understand that the activities of secessionists like IPOB and Sunday igboho pose much more serious threat to Nigeria's sovereignty than that of the so called bandits and Boko Haram.

They choose to be ignorant of the fact that 'bandits' are not organized group with recognized traceable leaders unlike Sunday igboho and kanu whose identity we all know.

The fools also choose to be ignorant of the fact that Boko Haram is a faceless group whose members and leaders have no identified specific location and that most of them are actually foreign mercenaries unlike IPOB and Sunday igboho guys.

They choose to forget that govt have been battling those terrorists everyday; the millitary have not been relenting in the fight against the terrorists.

But these fools will always remain fools no matter the explanation because their foolishness is born out of mischief.

Saifullah01:

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ceejay80s(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
We have to revolt
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by BlackFlamefromP: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Casham:
As much as I dislike this government and hate this governor, what he said is gospel. I keep telling people we can't compare bandits which is a criminal situation to IPOB, which is an insurgency. But people will rather go sentimental about everything. IPOB and ESN is like a separate army challenging the sovereignty of a Country. Bandits are criminals in any country just like ritualists, armed robbers and Thieves. And don't tell me the government have not been fighting BokoHaram. I am not satisfied with their fight against the islamist group, but lets tell ourselves the truth, even the past government couldn't beat them. But because Buhari is Fulani and Muslim, we just want to hate them. Trust, me, I dislike this government more than most of you here, but I will never deny myself the truth.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Opak001(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/boko-haram-bandits-are-different-from-ipob-nnamdi-kanu-el-rufai/
“Bandits are just collections of independent criminals. "It is a business" I no talk ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.