Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (49824 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Captain8(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
rufai said the truth....
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Una see am? Fulani always protect their own, they will be sacrificing soldiers in the North for no reason, just imagine what a sitting governor is talking about, Boko haram that have killed thousands of people, also globally recognised as second most deadly terror group , this northern politicians are prime sponsors of this terrorist group.
And thats a problem
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Chukelyt: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
El-rufai just know that this will not last forever
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Omooba77: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Opak001:
“Bandits are just collections of independent criminals. "It is a business" I no talk ooo

You understand now cool cool
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Omooba77: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Captain8:
rufai said the truth....

Continue, God will visit you...
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaA125(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
dederocs:
He is right on this.
How?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Minjim: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jashub:
A terrorist will always sympathize with the wrong ideas of justice and fairness

He has a point.

Read his comments without sentiment.

This is what I tell people asking why bandits were not arrested.

Are bandits living in recognised places ?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saifullah01:
unlike our media I'll comment when I listen to the interview.

In all fairness to El-rufai (which most comments here lack) he has advocated for bandits to be "sentenced to death", he has invited the NAF to carry out multiple air raids in his state on bandits camps. What he meant is that unlike ipob, these bandits dont have a central leadership. now isn't that a statement of fact? Has the death of shekau or M.yusuf stopped BH. But the government will continue to target the various leadership of this hydra headed monster. And we pray they succeed.

But what do I know, infer whatever you will from the article, your problem

FROM YOUR NAME, IT IS ALREADY EXPECTED OF YOU TO MAKE SUCH A FOOLISH COMMENT
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
This body bags governor should shutup. IPoB is only proscribed by the Fulani hierarchy, but bandits and Boko Haram are proscribed internationally, infact UK is even granting asylum to IPoB members because of the constant harassment they face from the cattle government. Can you UK grant same to herdsmen and Boko boys?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Minjim:

He has a point.

Read his comments without sentiment.

This is what I tell people asking why bandits were not arrested.

Are bandits living in recognised places ?

Aboki keep quiet, he has no point.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Minjim: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
EmekaA125:

How?

Tell us where Shekau is

Tell us the location of the bandits

Let's reason without sentiments. If the British Government gives Nnamdi Kanu up today ,he's be in Nigeria the next day.
Same can't be said of Shekau or the bandits.

They're all in hiding.
I am not excusing the role corruption is playing in not catching bandit and BH but Kanu and Sunday Igboho are sitting ducks
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Minjim: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Icumsa45:

Aboki keep quiet, he has no point.
Do you?
Because I didn't see any
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by aspabay(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
GoldHorse:
This is sickening! Very sickening. See response! See reasoning!

Why in heaven's name did we get put together with these people?!

Omo! I am very sad walahi!

Can you with all sincerity give us a better definition?
Let's have a dialogue
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
So all of you that quoted me wrongly yesterday and even insulted me on a thread relating to Sunday Igboho... You guys are all broke ass modafuckers and will remain under my feet financially till eternity iseeeeeeeee.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by excel101(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hope the Govs from the South can hear what their counterpart from the North is saying about backing Boko Haram and bandits.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by excel101(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hope the Govs from the South can hear what their counterpart from the North is saying about backing Boko Haram and bandits.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by gasparpisciotta: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yusman316:

Was shekau freely granting interviews to TV stations worldwide? Or walking freely among Nigerians? Travels to other countries freely? He was in hiding until his death. If u can prove he used to visit Aso Rock let me know

Did Kanu or Igboho visit Aso rock?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Marine25ak: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
I love the way this man talks. A very educated Northerner, more educated than Some of the southerners who claimed more educated than the north
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/boko-haram-bandits-are-different-from-ipob-nnamdi-kanu-el-rufai/

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Okhuadams(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/boko-haram-bandits-are-different-from-ipob-nnamdi-kanu-el-rufai/
El Fulani rufai you are there centerlised leader, you supply them all they need
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by IAMPEDRO: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omooba77:

Oooooh..... See wisdom, who nor get make him borrow oh..... very cheap. Nigeria my country.
After going through post and you still don't understand these people. Just forget it.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Majiatte: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cow life is better than human life in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Giltexo: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oboy did he mean ipob and oduduwa be like Fiat currency...and bandits be like crypto
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Giltexo: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oboy did he mean ipob and oduduwa be like Fiat currency...and bandits be like crypto
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Vitally123: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Double standards in open operation and talking from every cardinal point of the mouth, who takes this one serious? Eternity will judge.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Una see am? Fulani always protect their own, they will be sacrificing soldiers in the North for no reason, just imagine what a sitting governor is talking about, Boko haram that have killed thousands of people, also globally recognised as second most deadly terror group , this northern politicians are prime sponsors of this terrorist group.
So what did the governor say that is not true
Did you even read the write up?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
excel101:
Hope the Govs from the South can hear what their counterpart from the North is
saying about backing Boko Haram and bandits.
So what did the governor say that is not true? Please tell me
Did you read the write up?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by creampieGod: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saifullah01:
unlike our media I'll comment when I listen to the interview.

In all fairness to El-rufai (which most comments here lack) he has advocated for bandits to be "sentenced to death", he has invited the NAF to carry out multiple air raids in his state on bandits camps. What he meant is that unlike ipob, these bandits dont have a central leadership. now isn't that a statement of fact? Has the death of shekau or M.yusuf stopped BH. But the government will continue to target the various leadership of this hydra headed monster. And we pray they succeed.

But what do I know, infer whatever you will from the article, your problem

This is just the simple and honest truth most Nigerians refuse to acknowledge. It is less a thing of ethnic bigotry than it is of incitement of violence and crass acts of terrorism.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bbbwings: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
creampieGod:

This is just the simple and honest truth most Nigerians refuse to acknowledge. It is less a thing of ethnic bigotry than it is of incitement of violence and crass acts of terrorism.
so why havent tompolo been brought to book
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
So bandits now dnt have a leader who has Gumi but meeting with,Aminu Massari?Boko Haram/iswap has no leaders!d northern vampires has finish nigeria cry cry cry
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
[b]Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State has said that Boko Haram terrorists and bandits are different from the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, because they don’t have a recognised and centralised leadersh[/b]ip

What was Shekau or Gumi? What do you call them? Errand boys? IDIOT!
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy1: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
If you won't be Hypocritical, how did he embrace Boko Haram and bandits? You've let emotions cloud your sense of judgement.

Is he not right with what he said.

istina:
Can you hear that?
Northerners would rather embrace their own evil than betray themselves to others. That is what the southerners don't have.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ogubolokento(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Elrufai again? 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Philip Emeagwali Lied His Way To Fame / What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.