Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List (59465 Views)

Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Why water con soak for your eyes like this?

Make I supply storage tanks?
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Guest911: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
this Muric is a joker, what did he expect. The northerners have joined the bandits fire service is not profitable
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
What did I just read, that the complainant is one"Akintola"?...a Yoruba man fighting for the right of a Sokoto man?...I am pleading with my middle belt people to prepare for a nation of their own or join Biafra Republic I think their is something about Yoruba Muslim that even science can't explain..
Face the guy not Yoruba Muslim generally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by guardian09(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
He finally has a new picture. Wow.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Monogamy: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

Tag FIFA, you no go gree..

You could have asked what happened to all your take reporting as If mods don't know who is hiding behind this moniker..

Away jor
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Crayfish09: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai. This bastard is even angry that his Yoruba kinsmen are more than northerners in a list compiled using exam performance index. Who did this to Ishaq Akintola? Is this a case of sheer stupidity or inferiority complex? This man hasn't complained about all the killings going on in his backyard by the Fulanis but here he is complaining even when no northerner has raised a finger. I will repeat it again that the biggest problem the Yorubas have at the moment is Ishaq Akintola and not the Fulanis

I think you are the bastard here and not just a bastard, but a stupid bastard. If the reverse had happened in a southern region, it's still fools like you that will be talking about Fulani agenda, Islamization, quota system, and so on. Kudos to Mr Ishaq for standing up for justice without being a tribalist like some idiots want him to be
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Monogamy: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Am not against Mynd44, oamj4, lalasticlacla, seun, dominique and mukina banning me, as long as they ban you for the insults you gave me on the other thread.

Get to know one thing,there is something they called Trait and Pattern..

Such comments can never be from me cos not my traits and mods know much more better about pattern. You can continue editing my comments.

Save yourself the epistle and explain yourself better to mods..
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by frankson1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
AnanseK:
A

He is a serious problem because he exposes your hypocrisy abi?
How can Biafran separatists fill the Sokoto state quota ?
How many Sokoto state indigenes are in Anambra or Imo list?

what hypocrisy? Go to Onne Port and see what is happening there. Fullani herdsman like you.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Get to know one thing,there is something they called Trait and Pattern..

Such comments can never be from me cos not my traits and mods know much more better about pattern. You can continue editing my comments.

Save yourself the epistle and explain yourself better to mods..

Your easily editable traits and patterns aren't of concern to the mods.... you're the one giving epistles.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol, you're really a "true" muslim. You're living your best life in bandit country living off 3k government stipend. Loser.
[/s][s][/s]

see how shallow and delusional you are. Poverty has really done number on you. You think everyone is as poor financially and mentally like you to think that someone will collect 3k from the govt. Poverty must have rendered you completely impotent and useless.
What I make in one day is enough to feed your hungry poverty stricken family for months when changed to Naira.
basta@rd poverty delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist xtian monkey.
Better go to bed now and give the phone back to your shit-hole olosho useless mother. It's only 4 27pm where I am and I'm on the beach chilling while responding to MOFOs like you on NL......

GO and jump in the Lagos lagoon and rid yourself of your poverty stricken miserable life.

Spit......BYE and FVCK OFF
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by ednut1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pa eleribu
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Okhuadams(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai. This bastard is even angry that his Yoruba kinsmen are more than northerners in a list compiled using exam performance index. Who did this to Ishaq Akintola? Is this a case of sheer stupidity or inferiority complex? This man hasn't complained about all the killings going on in his backyard by the Fulanis but here he is complaining even when no northerner has raised a finger. I will repeat it again that the biggest problem the Yorubas have at the moment is Ishaq Akintola and not the Fulanis
This man is more foolanlsh than I thought, bloody fool man,
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[/s][s]

see how shallow and delusional you are. Poverty has really done number on you. You think everyone is as poor financially and mentally like you to think that someone will collect 3k from the govt. Poverty must have rendered you completely impotent and useless.
What I make in one day is enough to feed your hungry poverty stricken family for months when changed to Naira.
basta@rd poverty delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist xtian monkey.
Better go to bed now and give the phone back to your shit-hole olosho useless mother. It's only 4 27pm where I am and I'm on the beach chilling while responding to MOFOs like you on NL......

GO and jump in the Lagos lagoon and rid yourself of your poverty stricken miserable life.

Spit......BYE and FVCK OFF

Lol.. and you claim to be a Muslim, you're the reason some ignorant folks insult islam, so much vile, bitterness and anger burn out of deep rooted poverty. Hell awaits you if you don't change your ways. Your hypocritical hausa brother monogamy probably won't report this.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by omoadeleye(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
This man is insane, I'm tired of his kind self. Make his kind just get accident self and stop disturbing the polity
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by pieces18: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
According to the group, the indigenes of Sokoto may have been heavily short-changed in this arrangement.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/cdipb-recruitment-islamic-group-alleges-foul-play-as-igbo-yoruba-dominate-sokoto-list/

Does this even have a family? Why would he reason the way he reasons? He's a lon man, northerners don't even know if he exists as a Muslim. He's just wasting he's time.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by tradepunter: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
[/quote][quote author=richmond500 post=103289362]Nigeria has degenerate to the point that whenever appointment is made, ppl will start checking names.

Anyways, let me hear what my ipob brothers will say, I wonder if their anger is that there is marginalization in the country or if they are just agitating cos they weren't the ones marginalizing others

As a ND, I need to observe the true nature of ipob man

Lalasticlala Dominique seun mynd44

Another liar claiming Niger Delta hahahah

You northerner method of lying is been exposed every day because all you do is sow discord amongst Southerners.

What difference does the list make?? after buhari have exhibited an all glaring nepotism from the onset??

What difference does this list make??

All of a sudden MURIC cares about management role in a low level apparatus??

Our faith unites us in the south, look across all denomination of faith, it's all inclusive of igbos, Niger Deltans and yorubas.

Always remember crusaders are real and something the northerners fear...

If you think am lying go ask the central African republic

When jihad was carried out on the Christians, but when the Christians rose up and fought theirs was even more deadlier. That the criminal court decleared Christian militia generals wanted.

You northerners think everyone is stupid, Niger Deltans don't even need to declare themselves as Niger Deltans on here because they know the oppression is on the entire south....

please try harder next time hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Ayodele1987(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
This man Kai......he need brain re-setting
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
tradepunter:

[s]Another liar claiming Niger Delta hahahah

You northerner method of lying is been exposed every day because all you do is sow discord amongst Southerners.

What difference does the list make?? after buhari have exhibited an all glaring nepotism from the onset??

What difference does this list make??

All of a sudden MURIC cares about management role in a low level apparatus??

Our faith unites us in the south, look across all denomination of faith, it's all inclusive of igbos, Niger Deltans and yorubas.

Always remember crusaders are real and something the northerners fear...

If you think am lying go ask the central African republic

When jihad was carried out on the Christians, but when the Christians rose up and fought theirs was even more deadlier. That the criminal court decleared Christian militia generals wanted.

You northerners think everyone is stupid, Niger Deltans don't even need to declare themselves as Niger Deltans on here because they know the oppression is on the entire south....

please try harder next time hahahaha[/s]

You're doing exactly what you're condemning the fool of doing.

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Kay25(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
akintola's mother would have helped this world if she had mistakenly sat on him and die...He is just a pure noisemaker disturbing the peace of this world
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Pymetrics: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Let's just reverse this case and fill Abdullah and Umar with names from Ebonyi. Those abusing the Prof, would they say same thing? When it favors them they keep mute, when it's against them they cry on media. Human beings are double standard and difficult for them to accept truth.

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by MrFly(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
This man and his pants on his head.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by davidque: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oh my! Each time I hear the name MURIC in the news, I know that the devil has made a press release. Very divisive and always aimed at creating trouble
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by yetunsbay(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
SlyDev:
Summary: sokoto employed igbos and yoruba into their government establishment.

Can yoruba do it? I will not even mention the other one. Nigeria will be alright
I won't say much but come SW & see
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Naajjii: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
But he spoke the truth, look at you , so its OK to always accuse the north of marginalisation and when its also discovered that you people short change the north in an area you start insulting the person that pointed it out. You can see how we are , southerners using us to gain employment and we don't even care that much. Can any northern go to any southern state and try this?

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Patrioticman007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The question is are they from Sokoto?

An injury to one is injury to all,
Hypocrites are quick to attack the messenger, while the message might affect them tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Muslim/Muric professor of Nonsense... No one should bother to quote me cos I will not respond or reply mtcheeew
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Tecno66: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Believe me, the guy is a terrorist.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Phred1717: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
tis man dey hustle for him Belle oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.