Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri (1112 Views)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Breaking!!!!!!!!! Hope Uzodinma Escape Assassination By Unknown Gunmen. / NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by AkachiNwog: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
*BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station in Owerri*

See photos here
http://www.nigeriatelegraphng.com/2021/07/breaking-hope-uzodinma-seals-rochas.html
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by colorsofrainbow: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
I'm very sure this guy has finalized plans of perfect place to observe his exile once he's done with his first term.

Too many enemies to himself undecided

Relationship with PDP members - negative
Relationship with some APC members - negative
Relationship with Rochas/others - negative
Relationship with IPOB - negative
Relationship with Imo people - very very negative

Relationship with Fulani Terrorists - very positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Politics of bitterness
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why was it closed?
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Politics of bitterness
Nah the greediness of okorocha caused this. If there is a valid reason to close it down, I'm in support of the ISG.
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by joe54: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
angry grin angry angry
The insecurity in IMO State most likely originated fro the power tussle between these two failed politicians. The supreme court governor as he is often called should concentrate and deliver his campaign promises to his people.
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by tillaman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nah the greediness of okorocha caused this. If there is a valid reason to close it down, I'm in support of the ISG.

and because of that people will be laid off their means of survival
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by correctyourself(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I'm very sure this guy has finalized plans of perfect place to observe his exile once he's done in his first term.

For him to do that he is sure the money for the establisment maybe that of the state, are you not a nigerian?

The governor has all the documents on how the monies was spent during rochas, i wish this should be extended to other states who cover up the loot done by their predisessors.
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Lamasta(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
This man no wan leave Rocha's alone grin this their beef na follow come
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Mortiple(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
I dislike Hope(less) Nzodinjo. However, I am 100% in support of whatever meal he dishes to Okoroawusa.

Both Okoroawusa and Hopeless Nzodimma are enemies of Imo people. Any Imo person who has sympathy for any of them is mad.

Let the fight continua because I really do not care!!
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by Iceyjayz: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I'm very sure this guy has finalized plans of perfect place to observe his exile once he's done with his first term.

Relationship with PDP members - negative
Relationship with some APC members - negative
Relationship with Rochas/others - negative
Relationship with IPOB - negative
Relationship with Imo people - very very negative

Relationship with Fulani Terrorists - very positive
Fulanis are responsible for his success so why won't he respect them?
Re: BREAKING: Hope Uzodinma Seals Rochas Okorocha's Radio Station In Owerri by fourboys: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Umahi : The Lion Of The East Is 58 / Beautiful Photos Of Ex Nigerian Supercop DCP Abba Kyari / Insecurity: Leave Our Schools Alone, FG Appeals To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.