Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy (8020 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by segunjowo(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2011
Guys,
please if a guy intimacy a babe during her period and pour his seeds can this lead to pregnancy? is it not possible that the sp.erm will flow out with the blood? how can she be pregnant like that? Docs in da house please comment,
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by MMM2(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2011
no not possible.
c question,
u know go secondary school?
Stop de act now is very bad unless u wana carry bad luck.
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by InkedNerd(f): 1:07pm On May 09, 2011
@OP: Yes, it is very much possible for pregnancy to occur during a woman's period. All women have their own cycle of ovulation and menstruation, and with that some for some women ovulation can occur very near after menstruation. Just the same, women’s bodies are built in a way that allows pregnancy to occur, and thus sperm can live for days in the female reproductive tract. So, it’s certainly possible for a woman to become pregnant if she has sex during her period. Here's some info from a site with a guy who has a similar question >>> http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/period_no_risk_of_pregnancy

M M M:

no not possible.
c question,
Stop de act now is very bad  unless u wana carry bad luck.

That's not true tongue
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by segunjowo(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Yes, it is very much possible for pregnancy to occur during a woman's period. All women have their own cycle of ovulation and menstruation, and with that some for some women ovulation can occur very near after menstruation. Just the same, women’s bodies are built in a way that allows pregnancy to occur, and thus sperm can live for days in the female reproductive tract. So, it’s certainly possible for a woman to become pregnant if she has sex during her period. Here's some info from a site with a guy who has a similar question >>> http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/period_no_risk_of_pregnancy

That's not true tongue

Thanks Inked,
OMG. I hope he's not in trouble already,
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by tpia5: 1:40pm On May 09, 2011
Dumber and dumber threads.
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by Abbycrown(f): 2:33pm On May 09, 2011
segunjowo:

Thanks Inked,
OMG. I hope he's I'm not in trouble already,
grin grin
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by InkedNerd(f): 2:42pm On May 09, 2011
Abbycrown:

grin grin

lol lol grin

segunjowo:

Thanks Inked,
OMG. I hope he's not in trouble already,

No problem wink
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by bytes2tera: 8:52pm On May 09, 2011
Very possible, some childless couples have achieved childbirth thru that.
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by bytes2tera: 8:57pm On May 09, 2011
^^ hitherto childless that is,
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by kulex2k1(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2011
M M M:

no not possible.
c question,
Stop de act now is very bad unless u wana carry bad luck.

See as u just fool urself, who nor go scool now? mschewwww
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by segunjowo(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2011
kulex2k1:

See as u just fool urself, who nor go scool now? mschewwww
Thanks Jare, don't mind the guy. You know I didn't react to his comment. He's a fool, and so silence remained the best answer to his comment.
BTW,
This issue is a serious case now oh! a friend told me if a guy fu ck a babe during menstrual period say GOD go vex for the guy, is it also true?
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by Heline(f): 10:52am On May 10, 2011
God no go vex if she is his wife but if na just babe i.e not his wife guy God go vex. Its nt abt the period but the woman.
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by segunjowo(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2011
So, what can the guy do now? I mean, will God forgive him of this act?
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by Dave6: 3:43pm On May 10, 2011
grin   grin    grin  See responses abeg!

Guy! A female can NOT get pregnant by having sex during her menstrual period.

The first day of her Menstrual Cycle (Day 1) coincides with the first day she sees her Menstrual Flow.
Now, if the lady has a regular menstrual cycle of between 26 to 30 days, and also if the difference of the length of her menstrual cycles do not exceed 8 days ( a difference of 2 to 3 days is more common), the following would be considered the Safe Periods (when she cannot get pregnant):

1. The first 7 days of her menstrual cycle (her menstrual period falls within this period)

2. From day 21 to the end of her cycle.

But Abstinence is the best as a few ladies may have irregular Menstrual Cycles and, erhm . . .grin

Remember o, ABSTINENCE!
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by xxcarolxx(f): 11:36pm On May 10, 2011
Guys you need to wise up, There is no such thing as a safe period, Yes it is possible for a women to get pregnant when she has her period,
Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by PrinceLat(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2011
One thing i do know is that, ovulation occurs once and once only from d first time a woman sees her menses to d next one, which is usually between 25-31 days cos it varies with different women, and experts have been able to find out that ovulation mostly occur in d middle of the menses, in other words, if u have say, 28 day interval between one menses and the other which is the agreeable and normal days, then ovulationn occurs (28 /2) = 14, meaning for a woman who has a 28 day regular period, then she is meant to ovulate on the 14th day, but due to hormonal changes and some other reasons for changes where need be, there is need to add a plus or minus 4 to the supposed ovulation date.
if periods start 1st of May

1st May to 10th May = safe period

11th May to 18th May = unsafe period (do not have sex)

19th May to 28th May = Safe period

though this mehtod is not completely 100% accurate as one out of every 20 women get pregnant using this method alone, sorry from digressing, i needed to do this in other to say possibility of getting pregnant during menses is one out of 100 ([b][/b]anything is possible but very rare)

1 Like

Re: Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy by segunjowo(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2011
Hmmm, shocked
Prince Lat:

One thing i do know is that, ovulation occurs once and once only from d first time a woman sees her menses to d next one, which is usually between 25-31 days cos it varies with different women, and experts have been able to find out that ovulation mostly occur in d middle of the menses, in other words, if u have say, 28 day interval between one menses and the other which is the agreeable and normal days, then ovulationn occurs (28 /2) = 14, meaning for a woman who has a 28 day regular period, then she is meant to ovulate on the 14th day, but due to hormonal changes and some other reasons for changes where need be, there is need to add a plus or minus 4 to the supposed ovulation date.
if periods start 1st of May

1st May to 10th May = safe period

11th May to 18th May = unsafe period (do not have sex)

19th May to 28th May = Safe period

though this mehtod is not completely 100% accurate as one out of every 20 women get pregnant using this method alone, sorry from digressing, i needed to do this in other to say possibility of getting pregnant during menses is one out of 100 ([b][/b]anything is possible but very rare)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man With AS Genotype Marry A Woman With AS Genotype? / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.