Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is Bitcore? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Bitcore? (211 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Bitcore? by InEvitable0000(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please I need the programmers and computer geeks to explain this and maybe others can learn too.

Opinions and Suggestions are appreciated....
Re: What Is Bitcore? by Refix: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
InEvitable0000:
Please I need the programmers and computer geeks to explain this and maybe others can learn too.
Opinions and Suggestions are appreciated....
If you add a link to the particular Bitcore you are referring to, it will make things easier.
Re: What Is Bitcore? by InEvitable0000(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Refix:

If you add a link to the particular Bitcore you are referring to, it will make things easier.

Okay thanks..
Re: What Is Bitcore? by InEvitable0000(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
What I mean is Bitcore relating to blockchain and Bitcoin.

Related links: https:// github.com /bitpay /
bitcore#bitcore
(remove the spaces)
Re: What Is Bitcore? by InEvitable0000(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
you can view the screenshot below as a reference to know what I'm talking about.

Re: What Is Bitcore? by Refix: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
InEvitable0000:

What I mean is Bitcore relating to blockchain and Bitcoin.
Related links: https:// github.com/bitpay/bitcore

Bitcore has several usages.

It has a blockchain explorer called "Insight" just like etherscan.io is to ethereum for looking up transactions.

It has a wallet client to generate coin address, store coins, transfer and receive coins.

I've played with/installed Bitcore in the past.

Crypto currencies that are a fork of bitcoin usually adapt bitcore to their use, as it is easier to use than building similar project from scratch.

I'm not sure what in particular you want to know thou.
Re: What Is Bitcore? by InEvitable0000(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Refix:

Bitcore has several usages.

It has a blockchain explorer called "Insight" just like etherscan.io is to ethereum for looking up transactions.

It has a wallet client to generate coin address, store coins, transfer and receive coins.

I've played with/installed Bitcore in the past.

Crypto currencies that are a fork of bitcoin usually adapt bitcore to their use, as it is easier to use than building similar project from scratch.

I'm not sure what in particular you want to know thou.

Everything about Bitcore is what I wish to know including all the areas you listed above.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Masternode / How To Make An Alternative Client For A Social Website / Apple App Developer Account Tax Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.