Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Make An Alternative Client For A Social Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make An Alternative Client For A Social Website (214 Views)

Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp / What It Cost To Build A Social Media App / Social Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make An Alternative Client For A Social Website by tangoalpharomeo: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
I figured this would require:
▶️ A web scraper that will collect all the data (posts, comments, user profiles, etc) from the host website
▶️ A DBMS that will store all the data
▶️ Some backend scripting to collect the data from the DBMS and preprocess it into frontend code, ready to send to the user

How hard will all this be to implement? Sorry I'm such a noob so I need advice from a more experienced full stack developer and data scientist.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Graphics Illustrator / Build An Investment Platform / How Is The Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon Beneficial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.