Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos (25176 Views)

An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / What I Found Out In 2015 When I Learnt Dangote Wants To Produce Tomato Paste / Some Questions About Dangote's New Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by WarriIntellect(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cooperate social responsibility is the way
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by sulaak(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why can't he pay for his own security?

The biggest fraud in Nigeria is ongoing with the Nigeria NNPC about to buy a 20% stake in his no producing oil refinery that he values at $19 billion but cost less than $9 billion to build and still uncompleted after 10 years of construction.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
We hope Dangote's refinery gets the needed Naval attention that it needs..
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by calcal: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
egennie:
But nice what is he afraid of

He knows something is not right, he can never have peace.

The US army is protecting one of the Syria refineries because something is not right.
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by lastclaire4(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
OnionBandit:
Not too much to ask, if you ask me.

Too many "activists" in the country these days
Please educate me.
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by Originalsly: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
What really should be the purpose of the military? If Dangote needs protection then he should contract a security firm. The military has long stepped wayyy over the line by engaging in civilian matters. Even so... why would he get protection from a very undisciplined and corrupt military?
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by CapodeCapouti(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
'The Rich also cry. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by Honesty36(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na una get Nigeria, wetin concern me

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by Phred1717: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
To be government businessman sweet ooo... Enough protection without any doubt
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by Phred1717: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
ofiko123:
We hope Dangote's refinery gets the needed Naval attention that it needs..
you might end up buying it at a higher price than usual eg.. cement! Compare to other countries
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by pongwa(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
They are going to turn Lekki into another Ogoni Land. Exploitation and refining of crude oil and its products without a genuine EMS in place is tantamount to catastrophe
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/dangote-wants-navys-protection-for-new-refinery-pipelines-in-lagos
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 03, 2021
He and his pals must feel what others are suffering of
OnionBandit:
Not too much to ask, if you ask me.

Too many "activists" in the country these days

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by chaloskyx: 3:01am On Jul 03, 2021
YOU WANT FG PROTECTION SO NIGERIA IS NOW YOUR PRIVATE SECURITY OUTFIT SEE ME SEE WAHALA O WHAT STOPS YOU FROM OUT SOURCING YOUR SECURITY TO A PRIVATE ORGANISATION YOU NO WAN SPEND MONEY BA YOU HAVE JOINED OUR POLITICIANS WHO USE THE COUNTRYS RESOURCES TO FUND THEIR PRIVATE BUSINESSES AND LIFE STYLES WHILE NIGERIANS AS A PEOPLE HAVE NO SECURITY AGAINST BANDITS AND KIDNAPPERS HAVE YOU HEARD OF EXXON OR CHEVRON TELLING THE US GOVT TO SEND ITS MARINES TO PROTECT THEIR FACILITIES? THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN A FAILED STATE WHERE THE GOVERNMENT HAS LOST ALL POWER AND CREDIBILITY AND THE DEEP POCKETS CONTROL THE GOVT.
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by nony43(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2021
kynbasil01:
angry Spare us the details, we know the deal is done already

You are wise.
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NONSENSICAL. We have Oba Yoruba in Kano, kaduna and co. Does that make them the owner of Kano kaduna? Ipob miscreant

But you always cry when ever a news of Eze Ndigbo in Any sw state surfaces on Nairaland
Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by cooltola(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Until folks realize they are two Nigeria regardless of tribe, then you will understand why Nigeria is Nigeria today- The first type of Nigeria is the rich Nigeria- the Nigerians who belongs to this group. They cannot relate or see how the average Nigeria is struggling and why Nigeria is getting worse. To them, Nigeria is paradise because they are usually in power, have money and connections e.g. Dangote, Tinubu, Goodluck, Obasanjo , Buhari and any current governor in power and CEO of GTbank and any major banks- They can spend N10000 for everyday and they are still rich . Their children hardly stay in Nigferia and the real Nigeria- the one most Nigerians see.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Can you pin point one
Kfed4ril:

But you always cry when ever a news of Eze Ndigbo in Any sw state surfaces on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.