Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him (6891 Views)

Joe Igbokwe In Trouble As Family Members Disown Him / Joe Igbokwe’s Family Disowns Him. Says He’s A Prodigal Son / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by YolobaMuslim: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

A whole family dissociating from Igbokwe?

Lol.. mtcheew.

Where did they meet to decide such or they just disowned him online by one writer...lol

The letter is for you all appeasement and as speculated you all are whining over it online to massage una ego even the writer knows fully well it is a mere academic.

Maybe if there exist marriage, funeral or any Organization igbokwe, you can go any see him laughing, enjoying with the people you claimed disowned him online...

Nzuzu on Freestyle is allowed anyway..grin
Remember we are commenting on news culled from Facebook Post of a real Igbo man, from real Igbo town and real Igbo family not Benin man claiming Igbo because he resides in Anambra.

The man posted on the conclusion from their family meeting but here we go, an Igbo wanna be in a faceless forum ranting and whining.

Unlike your hypocritical people Igbos don't deny people in public and dine with them in private.
Your slave mentor has been disowned by Igbokwe family, cry all you want.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Rahkman: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So he post pictures even in toilet.
you said he visits nnewi often why not provide proof of his last visits
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rahkman:
you said he visits nnewi often why not provide proof of his last visits

And you said he post pictures of every movement he takes?

Only in Ipob dictionary do logic defie logic.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

Remember we are commenting on news culled from Facebook Post of a real Igbo man, from real Igbo town and real Igbo family not Benin man claiming Igbo because he resides in Anambra.

The man posted on the conclusion from their family meeting but here we go, an Igbo wanna be in a faceless forum ranting and whining.

Unlike your hypocritical people Igbos don't deny people in public and dine with them in private.
Your slave mentor has been disowned by Igbokwe family, cry all you want.

And he moved from normal submission to standard Ipob Jargons.

Their trademark...if words are missile by now Kanu will be free and igbokwe in consumed.

But alas igbokwe is waxing stronger while you all are whining over Facebook post with no effect.

Ipob and pain... I have no cure but to fuel it more.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Rahkman: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you said he post pictures of every movement he takes?

Only in Ipob dictionary do logic defie logic.
lol see this cow i am not even ibo so dont even do that ipob stuffs with me...i just want you to prove his “ often visits to nnewi”
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rahkman:
lol see this cow i am not even ibo so dont even do that ipob stuffs with me...i just want you to prove his “ often visits to nnewi”

Yes he visits.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LLiKYekoba: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Seen pain.

The nonsense article has no bearing on Igbokwe.

If you are an Igbo man as you claim, do your own victory dance like joe, celebrating Kanu's kidnap, most posters here will be interested.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

If you are an Igbo man as you claim, do your own victory danc celebrating Kanu's kidnap, most poster here will be interested.

Lol

It is not lost on me that Kanu has created so many bitter youth.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by YolobaMuslim: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Their trademark...if words are missile by now Kanu will be free and igbokwe in consumed.

But alas igbokwe is waxing stronger while you all are whining over Facebook post with no effect.

Typical Apc 30k zombie.
Remember you are blindly dismissing the publication disown public disown of your mentally deranged mentor Slave Joe Igbokwe by the family.

Let real Igbo and Anambra people discuss Anambra not Igbo wannabe Onitsha resident.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LLiKYekoba: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

It is not lost on me that Kanu has created so many bitter youth.

And what stops you from creating your own 'unembittered' youths to counter kanu?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by greenguy: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Very apt statement. He's a very useless man.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

Typical Apc 30k zombie.
Remember you are blindly dismissing the publication disown public disown of your mentally deranged mentor Slave Joe Igbokwe by the family.

Let real Igbo and Anambra people discuss Anambra not Igbo wannabe Onitsha resident.

Nothing to add, I have read such Rubbish countless times.

Their trademark...if words are missile by now Kanu will be free and igbokwe id consumed.

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by DesChyko: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
I hope those misled unity beggars are observing? Joe Igbokwe doesn't even speak for his immediate family. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by YolobaMuslim: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Their trademark...if words are missile by now Kanu will be free and igbokwe id consumed.

Lol
Imaginary pain.
Dude cover your face in shame.
You stupidly brought Anambra State to prove non existing point and has been kicked to bin by the real Anambra people.

Just take dump, you have been trashed no need bringing Ipob here. You clearly ran out of your boring BMC stupid lies. grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

Lol
Imaginary pain.
Dude cover your face in shame.
You stupidly brought Anambra State to prove non existing point and has been kicked to bin by the real Anambra people.

Just take dump, you have been trashed no need bringing Ipob here. You clearly ran out of your boring BMC stupid lies. grin

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ezmans: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

Igbokwe family can't disown him.

He is a father and family head on his own.

There is nothing like Igbokwe's family.

If you say Igbokwe's kinsmen then their might be some validity but saying Igbokwe's family such doesn't exist.

Every man is head of his own family.

Igberetv should try again.
any african man you referred his surname as his family I'll understand you
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by NiklauseFred(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

If you say Igbokwe's kinsmen then their might be some validity but saying Igbokwe's family such doesn't exist.

So ur siblings can't disown you and ain't ur family abi?

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by EMMY76: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Joe fulanikwe is an old clown a complete fool whose compensation for betraying his own people is to be cleaning the smelling gutters in lagos what a very stupid old man.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Spy360(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

Let him remain in Lagos drilling boreholes for ndi ofe mmanu
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Domif: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

must you always say rubbish?
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by escapefromusa(f): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Only a father or grandfather can disown a son.

Why are you clowns reposting this nonsense.

Una no dey shame.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by udede(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

you know absolutely nothing about nnewi
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by escapefromusa(f): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

Ignore these idiots. They are ready cheat kill and steal to have their waym

Most of them are preying on widows and their likes within SE hamlet's.

What manner stupidity will a make a man wake up and disown a child that did not come from his loins. Rubbish.

These are the thugs that Nnamdi Kanu will make judge and juror in Biafra.

Disown a man's son. Because you pluck sons down from trees in Igbo land.

Ewu Gambia. When sons of nobody's talk what else would they speak off if nothing destruction, disruption, hunger, despair loss and subjugation and loss.

Rubbish
One idiot said he is a prince ..

Fool .. Mr Prince do you think you would be a prince if your umunna can just call meeting and disown your father?

Damn bloody fool!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by meccuno: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Who wouldn't disown the clown?
It's official that Igbokwe is on his own now.
Before he travels back home,it may take 600 years
The day I hear he goes back to Nnewi, that year I will travel home. grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Dspsalvate: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT ARE NEITHER COMMANDED NOR FORBIDDEN BUT WE SHOULDN'T BUILD CONVENTION AROUND THEM
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 03, 2021
escapefromusa:

Ignore these idiots. They are ready cheat kill and steal to have their waym

Most of them are preying on widows and their likes within SE hamlet's.

What manner stupidity will a make a man wake up and disown a child that did not come from his loins. Rubbish.

These are the thugs that Nnamdi Kanu will make judge and juror in Biafra.

Disown a man's son. Because you pluck sons down from trees in Igbo land.

Ewu Gambia. When sons of nobody's talk what else would they speak off if nothing destruction, disruption, hunger, despair loss and subjugation and loss.

Rubbish
One idiot said he is a prince ..

Fool .. Mr Prince do you think you would be a prince if your umunna can just call meeting and disown your father?

Damn bloody fool!

Didn't you see the way I rebuffed him. Anyone can claim anything on nairaland just to sound bitter as Nnamdi Kanu has thought them.

Imagine disowning a man because of Nnamdi Kanu.

How does that sound to the ear and people are believing the gullible write up..

If so most of them here should have been disowned ?

What drives them anyway is bitterness and hate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2021
udede:
you know absolutely nothing about nnewi

And you want me to argue nonsense with you.

Pls next.

Look elsewhere to cure your bitternnness.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Domif:
must you always say rubbish?

For someone saying biafra has come to stay in Nigeria, I don't know if there is s better definition of Rubbish than that.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2021
escapefromusa:
Only a father or grandfather can disown a son.

Why are you clowns reposting this nonsense.

Una no dey shame.

Lol

Don't you most of them are pro- Nnamdi Kanu fuelled by hate and bitterness.

They are just looking for something to feel alright if not how can a sensible human being believe such trash?

They have no shame again
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 03, 2021
NiklauseFred:

So ur siblings can't disown you and ain't ur family abi?

Such nonsense doesn't exist.

No need debating it further.

Family settings is not weak as you all think.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igberetv is a nuisance.

If you understand how family unit is run In Anambra state then you will know that man just wrote something on his own.

You don't come to another man's family to disown him.

If the news has said his kinsmen or community men then there might be some validity.

But one man claiming Igbokwe's family is just a nuisance like joe himself.

He has no power to disown joe. Such doesn't exist..

Any difference between nuclear and extended family? Don't act like u know too much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Pass 2020 Budget For Second Reading / Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.