Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai (543 Views)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by koife(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has said the way bandits and Boko Haram terrorists operate is different from that of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra led by Nnamdi Kanu.

Speaking to BBC Pidgin, El-Rufai stated that bandits are not calling for the break up of Nigeria but are just carrying out their activities as a form of business.

He said unlike IPOB which is led by Nnamdi Kanu, bandits have no centralised leadership.

The governor said, “I was very happy (when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested) because, first he jumped bail, jeopardising his sureties.

“Secondly, a person that challenges the sovereignty and the authority of a state and incites violence; he refers to his own country as a zoo.

“This should be a message to all these separatists challenging the authority of the Nigerian State to be very careful.”

Asked if Boko Haram and bandits should be treated with the same swiftness that led to Kanu’s arrest, El-Rufai said, “No! No! No! No! People are comparing apples to oranges.
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
koife:

Asked if Boko Haram and bandits should be treated with the same swiftness that led to Kanu’s arrest, El-Rufai said, “No! No! No! No! People are comparing apples to oranges.
https://punchng.com/bandits-terrorists-different-from-ipob-says-el-rufai/
The chief terrorist has spoken grin grin

Will you ever speak against your partners in crime

A day will come when the South will reason your matter

Keep enjoying your 5 minutes of fame, nothing lasts forever!!!
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by Asabaman(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by chatinent: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
I'll pretend I didn't see this.
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by koife(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Inorder words, he's saying government should not be swift in tackling bandits and terrorists. Nigeria, what more bigotry prove do you need? cry
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by koife(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
chatinent:
. You saw it....read It. It's no scam m from a national dailies site and the midget was even on interview sef on BBC hausa. What more do you Wana hear
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by MrrGary: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
chatinent:

Let me also pretend with you cheesy
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by Christistruth00: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gov El Rufai is right they are very different Bandits and killer Herdsmen are Fulani and IPOB are not
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by duro4chang(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cow brain!
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by rayvelez(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
What is the different between a TERRORISTS AND SECESSIONIST?
Re: Bandits, Terrorists Different From IPOB, Says El-rufai by InsideLove(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
That speaks volume of the people we have in power.

(1) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Hilarious Interview About Palm Wine And INEC / Mai Buni Absence Mares APC Party Secretariat Commissioning In Port Harcourt. / Seven PDP NWC Members Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.