Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job (1443 Views)

2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Soldiers Arrest Fake Police & Soldiers Imported By Rochas 2 Rig Election 4 Inlaw / Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 12:56am On Jan 08, 2022
As the 2023 General elections draws closer and closer, permutation for who takes over at the Brick House is the order of the day.

Naturally, in guessing who becomes the Next Governor of Nigeria’s treasure base, attention is mostly drawn to those in the good books of Rivers State’s major political gladiators; Nyesom Wike and Rotimi Amaechi.

Most Sellable Rivers State Individuals
Here’s a list of 4 Rivers men who have the inherent ability to govern Rivers State better. They are unifiers, development oriented, and goal getters.

Ifie Sekibo
Ifiesimama Melvin Precious Sekibo, fca, fcib, PHD, (born 18 April 1965) is a Nigerian banker and entrepreneur adept at returning moribund companies to the path of sustained profitability. He is the pioneer and currently the CEO and Managing Director of Heritage Bank, Nigeria’s most innovative bank. A post he held since 2012. Ifie is not a politician, but just like the case of Peter Obi in Anambra, he can change Rivers State positively if given the chance.

Chibudum Nwuche
Prince Chibudum Nwuche, one of Rivers State most reserved politician. The former deputy speaker the house of representative, is a nationalist and detribalistic administrator. With enviable and diverse wealth of experience, most especially his undented track record. The lawyer/politician is one among a handful of politicians who had served, but yet still have a good name. One can’t be wrong to consider him a worthy option for Rivers State’s number one job.

Victor Fingesi
Victor Tamie Fingesi; is an astute security expert and administrator. In 2019 elections, popular opinion has it that his governorship manifesto was one of the most solution based in Nigeria. Victor Fingesi is responsible for placing the Port Harcourt Polo Club in the league of A-list Polo clubs in the country. As a 2 term president, his tenure recorded gold. His humanitarian deeds also speak for him, no matter how hard he tries to stay private. Most solution he proffered to the current Rivers State government as an oppostion, was secretly adopted.

Tein Jackrich
Tein T.S Jack-Rich, After twelve years of hard work, founded J+G Global Gas & Oilfield Limited in 1998 and other subsidiaries to provide oil and gas-related services. Today he is the President/Founder of Belemaoil Producing Limited. The first indigenous oil Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria to emerge from an oil Producing Community in the heart of Niger Delta. Tein through his Foundation, awards scholarships to hundreds of students, in Europe, America, Asia and Africa. Needless to say more, regarding why we need a great employer of labour to govern a State were employment is scarce.
This is a call to look inwardly, as we prepare to change leaders in various capacities. Most times the best leaders are deeply searched.

Kendrick Christian

https://phmag.com.ng/2023-4-most-sellable-candidates-for-rivers-job/

Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Me Nkor?

You no get money
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by duro4chang(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Me Nkor?
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by jamesversion: 3:56am On Jan 08, 2022
No Ikwerres no show!!!
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by chrisxxx(m): 4:43am On Jan 08, 2022
The next Rivers governor dey inside cooler for Bricks House.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2022
jamesversion:
No Ikwerres no show!!!

Abi na Ikwerre get Rivers state?

Can't you hear the name, Rivers na for Rivers men (ijaws)
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2022
chrisxxx:
The next Rivers governor dey inside cooler for Bricks House.

Impossible...

Wike no go fit put person with im power
Odilli no fit
Amaechi no fit
Na so Wike no ho fit
Come 2022 na ijaw man go rule.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by chrisxxx(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Timonaira:

Impossible...

Wike no go fit put person with im power
Odilli no fit
Amaechi no fit
Na so Wike no ho fit
Come 2022 na ijaw man go rule.
I am only interested in who rules to my benefits. Ijaw should allow others rule. There was Okilo. There was Ada George. Even Spiff. Let others rule as well.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by BIZNess123(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2022
IT'S time for an ogoni man to lead...
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by richmond500: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2022
BIZNess123:
I support this

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by jamesversion: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Timonaira:

Abi na Ikwerre get Rivers state?

Can't you hear the name, Rivers na for Rivers men (ijaws)

Rivers men indeed. Rivers dey Ikwerreland too. So na so e be.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2022
That's true but....

BIZNess123:
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Me too

richmond500:
I support this
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Which river wey dey Ikwerre?

jamesversion:

Rivers men indeed. Rivers dey Ikwerreland too. So na so e be.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2022
?

1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by jamesversion: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Timonaira:
Which river wey dey Ikwerre?

You don't know Geography.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Being a successful business man isnt enough for you to be a political leader. Else dangote for be president

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2022
I get okrika heritage, but I support an Ogoni or eleme man as the next governor.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Which River you dey talk about for Ikwerre land?

Na the kalabari river for obakiri? (Obakiri na even Kalabari name)

Abi na the Okrika river wey run to Woji elelewo? (Elelewo na Okrika people market called obufe or ikpruba or oil mill own by Okujagu-Ama)

Or the Bakana and Tombia river for Iwofe (iwofe mean new market for kalabari language)

jamesversion:

You don't know Geography.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:
I get okrika heritage, but I support an Ogoni or eleme man as the next governor.

me too
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Being a successful business man isnt enough for you to be a political leader. Else dangote for be president

How about Donald Trump?
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Timonaira:

You no get money
Na lie I no like o . Who told you say I no get money?
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ikwerres should allow others to rule.
Re: 2023 Election: 4 Most Sellable Candidates For Rivers Job by Timonaira: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:
Ikwerres should allow others to rule.

I taya for Them

(1) (Reply)

Imagine The Person Been Interviewed Is A Fulani Man / Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? / Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.