Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) (47314 Views)

Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Lisaint(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Myself2:
Na at this point my people go ask Tunde Eggnut to use his tongue and count his teeth, meaning he should do some instrospection or self examination.

Is he the only one on Instagram, why do they keep deleting his account,well as he is known to be arrogant and pompous, who knows whether he will learn

Bros it's not about been to pompous or arrogant
No be today IG they close account at random
Even without breaking any community guidelines

He just be say he never reach your side
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Nor be small thing instagram dey do this boy o

Nor mind am.....me personally don leave instagram and Facebook for now....

I dey on my wechat.....dey us wechat huzzle..
Make him nor worry...all these he Shakara go soon end
Chinese yuan dey for boys
Boss, Good day
Can you take me in on Wechat
Been finding it had to register
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Revolva(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Tunde ednut is too arrogant ...he should just start using a blog simple ..he won't listen all he gat to de do na employ admin to de update the blog

If he likes let him open another IG they will bann it again
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Kingosytex:

You say wetin? cheesy
I say make he begin use Crowwe na abi nor be wetin those at the top want us to use? Hahahaha
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Myself2(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Lisaint:

Bros it's not about been to pompous or arrogant
e

It's BEING and not BEEN

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Gambit23: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
But the way Instagram bans account, that's how I lost my 25k followers account, up till this moment I haven't gotten the account back, I don't know what is wrong with Mark, he has messed up that app

U may have to read their terms and conditions....
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by neyyoh: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Lolz blacks!
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by WarriIntellect(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Same wechat wey Dem dey kill anyhow ?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by ghettochild(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is a challenge, this guy should try creating his own social media app, maybe he will even blow the more.
I swear... we as Nigerians will troop...as long as his app can first have international significance....and then compete with instagram
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2021
sunshineV:
u guys have something in common
yawns......signing out✈
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by laughitall(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

oga boss .. o Dey try create WeChat account but he no gree me .. can you help abeg ..

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Jazzman01: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is a challenge, this guy should try creating his own social media app, maybe he will even blow the more.

zoezoelogistics:

You took this straight out of my mind. This was exactly what I thought when i was reading the story.

He needs to stand up to the challenge thrown at him.
When life throws you a lemon, make a lemonade out of it.

It is most likely to fail. I know he has a lot of fan base but switching between apps just because of One individual is what most people would not like to do. Even after creating another account on the same Instagram, you can see he couldn't recover all the over 2M fans he had initially. Now talk of creating another app or social media platform entirely for people to register. It will be boring and can never be as diverse as Instagram or you think his followers use Instagram solely because of the contents he posts?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Lisaint(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Myself2:

It's BEING and not BEEN

Noted thanks
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Stevyne: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
The guy just dey give ban anyhow, I don't blame him though
Like someone already said he has no competition
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Freestainworld:

He wont.

If the mighty GOP and Republicans couldnt do much with Parler, stop passing these silly advice to Mr Ednut.
Did Adamu do much with ?
No.

Twitter, Instagram, etc, are like Gala and La Casera. They were the first entrants and they have monopolised the media space.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Make e rest.

They are really out to frustrate him. Except he wants to pull an Abraham Lincoln on us.

You're right. His backup account have also been suspended/banned few hours ago after people started following it. grin

May we never offend people like IG in real life. cheesy
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Plead:

You're right. His backup account have also been suspended/banned few hours ago after people started following it. grin

May we never offend people like IG in real life. cheesy

His IP has been flagged. Once IG bans you permanently, if you open another one, they will take it down again. The funny part is that they allow the account grow, verify am join. He has another @ 131k followers now. They’ll soon come for that one.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by berryspinns(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Facebook account for sale if intrested contact me 08037110139
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:

His IP has been flagged. Once IG bans you permanently, if you open another one, they will take it down again. The funny part is that they allow the account grow, verify am join. He has another @ 131k followers now. They’ll soon come for that one.

He should use a new phone to operate it. That was how I was able to escape FB's cage that year,they kept banning all accounts I logged on the phone. I bought another one and the problem was automatically solved.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Gfskw: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Freestainworld:

Yeah right. If he could pull crowd by now he would have his own twitter. Wailers - he is an honorary wailer tend to have nothing but beings parasite on platforms. Na so ig go dey delete am until he go find work
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Jazzman01:

It is most likely to fail. I know he has a lot of fan base but switching between apps just because of One individual is what most people would not like to do. Even after creating another account on the same Instagram, you can see he couldn't recover all the over 2M fans he had initially. Now talk of creating another app or social media platform entirely for people to register. It will be boring and can never be as diverse as Instagram or you think his followers use Instagram solely because of the contents he posts?

Another good angle to it.
Hmnnnnnnnn, it is well with him. He should keep trying and all keep to the rules of engagement of the instagram to avoid all this wahala jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale And Her Children In Throwback Photo / Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? / Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.