Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) (47290 Views)

Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by lilvicky68(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103307413:
Dear Tunde,
If you are reading this,
Contact us @[/b] to start your own thing man.
We will most definitely guide and teach you.
This is getting outta hands.

[b]We will teach you How to Create your personal Forum Website.

We will teach you how to,
Pick a location to host your forum.
Choose a software to create your forum website.
Organize your forum's structure.
Design your forum's theme.
Create user rules for your forum website.
Start conversations with interesting discussion topics.
Publish your forum on your website.
We have done this for many national and international companies, organizations and individuals in the past.

Your destiny is in your hands, not in the hands of Insta wharever.
Na person be Seun Osewa, the guy who saw 2021 back in 2005!

We Rise!

Thank you so much for the compliment.
God bless you and yours also.
May God's blessing follow you all the rest of your life.
Have a blessed Weekend ahead sir.
Lol..Una no get meat to grill again? From meat grilling to creating of website... mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Emmyrichie45: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmmm and I love his page o full of fun tho ��❤️
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by topoftheworld(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Nor be small thing instagram dey do this boy o

Nor mind am.....me personally don leave instagram and Facebook for now....

I dey on my wechat.....dey us wechat huzzle..
Make him nor worry...all these he Shakara go soon end
Chinese yuan dey for boys
I value nairaland pass all those social media stuff, I only use Facebook and NL is main SM

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Tdotbluejays1: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is it by force to be on Instagram.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103307417:
Prophetess MariahAngel shocked shocked shocked
You said the below 6 months ago!

Awon eleyi!! Awon eyan Prophet Phyno!!
Mama de Mama!!!
Gbefun!

Person wey no fear una for here ehn shocked

Lol, there is nothing more predictable than Tunde Ednut's Instagram account getting suspended. This is the fourth time. A two year old could have predicted it.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Tdotbluejays1: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Haa...and the nigga be don calm down ooo

Something that is not in his nature.

They just want to silent him completely.
Yes. I noticed he has calmed down too.
Since the day he plagiarized and bullied Ronke of 9jafoodie, na so so ban dem dey hammer the guy
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by deepwater(f): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103307413:
Dear Tunde,
If you are reading this,
Contact us @[/b] to start your own thing man.
We will most definitely guide and teach you.
This is getting outta hands.

[b]We will teach you How to Create your personal Forum Website.

We will teach you how to,
Pick a location to host your forum.
Choose a software to create your forum website.
Organize your forum's structure.
Design your forum's theme.
Create user rules for your forum website. ( This is very very IMPORTANT!)
Start conversations with interesting discussion topics.
Publish your forum on your website.
We have done this for many national and international companies, organizations and individuals in the past.

Your destiny is in your hands, not in the hands of Insta wharever.
Na person be Seun Osewa, the guy who saw 2021 back in 2005!

We Rise!

Thank you so much for the compliment.
God bless you and yours also.
May God's blessing follow you all the rest of your life.
Have a blessed Weekend ahead sir.

Coming from someone who failed in a suya business

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by shakyum: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Boss abeg Send me invite on wechat
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Dianna344: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
SatanicBoss:
NA ME bring am down, i use close to 50 accounts to report am daily. yesterday i devoted good time to rport it after he blocked me
even if you reported his account, they will take time to review your report and see if you are saying the truth in the report before taking any action
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Majid1990(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oga instagram is not ur calling stay off

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by chukxie(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Abeg make una no spoil wechat for sincere users ooo!
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by SatanicBoss: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dianna344:
even if you reported his account, they will take time to review your report and see if you are saying the truth in the report before taking any action
i reported legit things, he was always abusive and instigating violence

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by johndho(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Make him learn from Linda ikeji jooor. Na to get his own website sure pass. All his post now are gone. Him still want start again.
What does Instagram wants from him?
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Gambit23: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is a challenge, this guy should try creating his own social media app, maybe he will even blow the more.

He should have read Instagram terms and conditions

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Gambit23: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Swears! dem just dey target am anyhow

He must have done sth
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
over and over again yet he still never get senseundecided......signing out✈
u guys have something in common
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
He should cross over to Crowwe. If it's true that he was body shaming anyone that sucks.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Very proud and arrogant foool.

Serves him right! I hate him with a passion

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emu4life:
Una say wahala be like wetin again

G-string pant
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by CSNg: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is a challenge, this guy should try creating his own social media app, maybe he will even blow the more.

I once contacted him after his account was restored and suggested to build one for him. I even sent him samples with logos and the design theme via DM which i was ready to do for him at a very subsidized rate (I wanted the project to get me more clients) , he read it and ignored me.

Now see am.

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by mosaicafrique: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
He should cross over to Crowwe. If it's true that he was body shaming anyone that sucks.

You say wetin? cheesy
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by yusufu16: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
He should just quit instagram and focus on another thing. They will still delete his next account.

Problem is that he doesnt follow instagram rules and he doesnt give credit unless he likes you.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cronus1 you actually dont know the real scammers..take a look, stop chasing shodows
https://www.nairaland.com/6631426/600-paypal-fund-bulk-webmoney#103307441
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by yusufu16: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
over and over again yet he still never get senseundecided......signing out✈

Now, the name 'TundeEdnut' is their database, any account he open now will still be banned

The guy is too proud and arrogant sef
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by ChuksBilli: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is wonderful
But something really lead to this I don’t really know

Caesar Media ask you guys to subscribe and watch more
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTEV9nnDVI
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Peterpiper2020: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright...... Nor be small thing instagram dey do this boy o

I dey on my wechat.....dey us wechat huzzle.. Make him nor worry...all these he Shakara go soon end Chinese yuan dey for boys
scan for me na
Re: Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) by Rebuke: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..Una no get meat to grill again? From meat grilling to creating of website... mtchewwwww

The hustle is real bro. He has no reasonable job doing and he is always here to run his mouth.

I am not surprised though, someone who supports buhari and sings his (buhari) praise can't be focused.

Hustler that should focus on his own future is always here defending his slave master. Mescheeeew!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.