Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB (25521 Views)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Soulsymbol99: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2021
I saw this coming.give him something either through injection or he inhales it then possibly release him sef so he doesn't die in custody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Mfetenang: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by BahaushenArewa: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2021
That's good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Mfetenang: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2021
That's a very good idea.
Hurry up DSS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by frankson1(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

I'm not understanding is it thesame Ohaneze that they described as Efulefus they're calling on to follow up Nnamdi kanu's travails..

They can' stand alone when the chips are down so they always need people they once rejected to come hap them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by focus7: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Una propaganda just start keep it coming, Nigeria government is prepared for it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
dederocs:

How...with your five states?

Igboland will be destroyed, and this time we are wiser, no one will receive your refugees. Your people are everywhere in Lagos, selling in hold ups, the girls are prostitutes everywhere you turn, these are results of last biafra war, this time, no one will welcome them, you were warned.
You're a drunk

Wake up , this is 2021
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Na play una dey play.....
Oga Kanu go chop pepper this time around kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by DonCandido(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Trashy news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by NotFarFrom: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2021
A vaccine can't be poisonous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by NGpatriot: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2021
360degreess:
Igbos are senseless terrorists grin grin grin

With dumb and senseless propaganda.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by dederocs(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a drunk

Wake up , this is 2021
You should know that Nigerian army is bigger and stronger than the 1960's, more Nigerians too are more evil and less considerate, dig your pit and be buried in it. It is an evil world, do anyhow, die anyhow. Ibos have mouth but some other tribes are quiet but really evil. No one have time for these dumb nonsense. You all will be killed, and we move on. World war 2 didn't stop the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by dmbb: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Then why is that our business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
I haves said this before and I will say it again;
To my Igbo brothers Up north, If you hear Nnamdi Kanu is dead, sell anything property and come back home. E get why!

I won't say more than this. lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Gireiboy(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Anyiamaka:
What crime did Kanu commit?
Masterminding the killing of Police officers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by GentleRay: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Nothing go happen. Stop ranting fool. If the government wants to kill him they would have done that before now, using his own brothers.
walozanga:
We are watching
.. let them try anything funny

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Gireiboy(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Munzy14:

I don't know where una deh see this chest, una the beat...

But sha, let something happen to him first...No person With legitimate work/business residing in Nigeria, will pray for something to happen to him.....

Only unemployed street urchins gallivanting here like the ftc of this thread will wish for that...Because they have nothing to lose when the Instability emmerge.
Instability in the South East you mean! an inconsequential/irrelevant region of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by ivolt: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Weedhustler:
If anytin happens to MNK, that will be the end of Nigeria!
Isn't that what you wanted?

1 Like

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
dederocs:

You should know that Nigerian army is bigger and stronger than the 1960's, more Nigerians too are more evil and less considerate, dig your pit and be buried in it. It is an evil world, do anyhow, die anyhow. Ibos have mouth but some other tribes are quiet but really evil. No one have time for these dumb nonsense. You all will be killed, and we move on. World war 2 didn't stop the world.

dederocs:

World war 2 didn't stop the world but it stopped nonsense. Today U.S know their mates.

U.S was practically and physically defeated if not for the bombing at Hiroshima and other Japan axis. The U.S defeat was something you call tactical.

It also made Japan come out stronger in terms of nuclear power. Today U.S won't try shit.

I also believe the Biafran war has sent a strong message to Northern Fulani Caliphate, Britain and the whole world at large.

If the Fulani would want to start another one, then let them end Nmandi Kanu and see. Mind you, 1967 - 1970 is not the 21 century. We are wiser now.
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Gireiboy(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
yes its an accusation without basis but sincerely my mind is tilting to that direction also they might want to shut him off for life and I hope it doesn't get to that.
Nobody knows when he was arrested then, don't you think if the Government really wanted to kill him,they could have done that without anybody knowing.
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2021
360degreess:
gbammm
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Weedhustler:
If anytin happens to MNK, that will be the end of Nigeria!
that will be the end of u not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
I don't support extra judicial killing but even if he dies in custody..
Nothing that you IPOB can do..
Even when you created ESN you only attacked in the east.. Y'all can't go to Abuja or to core north to try any rubbish confrontation ..
Clowns.

1 Like

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by walozanga(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2021
GentleRay:
Nothing go happen. Stop ranting fool. If the government wants to kill him they would have done that before now, using his own brothers.

Na u get your mouth. I have made my point
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by onuman: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2021
360degreess:

Those leaders of the 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria who adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a secular country are your saints.
If you had sense enough to consider the number of people killed from sharia violence and the Boko Haram insurgency.
Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with sharia criminal laws.
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2021
And so what?
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Timmi: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Hillard:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/nnamdi-kanu-dss-plotting-to-inject-our-leader-poisonous-vaccine-kill-him-slowly-ipob/?amp=1

Lies and propaganda - inherited from their fathers. You believe this, then you will believe anything. Lying and deceit are in the Igbos/Ibos blood.
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Danisaint112:

World war 2 didn't stop the world but it stopped nonsense. Today U.S know their mates.

U.S was practically and physically defeated if not for the bombing at Hiroshima and other Japan axis. The U.S defeat was something you call tactical.

It also made Japan come out stronger in terms of nuclear power. Today U.S won't try shit.

I also believe the Biafran war has sent a strong message to Northern Fulani Caliphate, Britain and the whole world at large.

If the Fulani would want to start another one, then let them end Nmandi Kanu and see. Mind you, 1967 - 1970 is not the 21 century. We are wiser now.

Ill-educated IPOB. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should go and read the history of World War II again. You clowns just boast and boast but have no sense of proportion or history. Just look at this one disgracing himself by showing everyone he doesn't even know what happened in WW2. No wonder why you guys are permanent losers. Go school you no gree. After secondary school you went to start hustling in computer village junction and think you know history from there.
Now you have exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see. No one will take you seriously again because they know you have no idea what you are talking about. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Goldp5988(f): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2021
All these news flash eh
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Gireiboy:

Nobody knows when he was arrested then, don't you think if the Government really wanted to kill him,they could have done that without anybody knowing.
that's another angle yeah thats really true.
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Oshokalo: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
stanluiz:
That fraudster and terrorist is not in anyway compare to great Nelson Mandela.

Don't ever compare him with Mandela!!
somebody should give him a befitting reply
Re: DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB by Slurity(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2021
IPOB should leave this man to die in peace now,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States. / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.