Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) (3710 Views)

Breaking!! Fulanis Attacks Rukuba Road In Jos: Jos / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
As we all follow the Fulanis menace we see how they have been going around destroying people farms and taking over their farmland and they have been doing it from Taraba to Niger to Benue state and they are currently doing it in Yoruba land, I mean Yoruba land, I mean the audacity the Fulanis have is mindblowing, I mean how dare they.

I don't understand what is going on in this country and they are still saying they would come back and kill more people and as you can see from the video people have deserted the village.

Our leaders have failed us both Igbo and Yoruba leaders and they need to be proactive like Ortom and this is not even funny anymore, I am Igbo but I am so so angry right now because only a foolish person would laugh at this and I say to Igbo and Yoruba one Nigeria supporters, I hope you see your lives now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B1t1PQYIEc

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-chase-yorubas-away-from-their

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
For my igbo brothers that don't understand yoruba the man in the video was saying that fulanis have killed people in the village and everyone is on the run and they the fulanis even threatened to come back, this happened on sunday

17 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin And someone is wondering why MNK is celebrated in the entire South East?

17 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by nthony10: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
OP please what's the location
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by ifex370(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
It is well.
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Atiwaye: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Liar.
vasel15:
For my igbo brothers that don't understand yoruba the man in the video was saying that fulanis have killed people in the village and everyone is on the run and they the fulanis even threatened to come back, this happened on sunday

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:
They killed only one person and promise to come back.

Don't add to the story

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fake news. So they will not go farm again they will wait for you right?
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

They killed only one person and promise to come back.

Don't add to the story

Are you alrite? So one person is not human?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by OssyMalik: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
This should be Ogun State.

It is well
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
nthony10:
A village in oyo state...sharing borders with kwara.

...and some fools would be saying Lagos rally must not hold tomorrow. I'd share pictures here tomorrow during the rally as done on the democracy day with my picture and an Ahuja PAS in my hand . No retreat, no surrender. We need our own nation and the time to make it happen is now. It would happen while those doubting ones would be shamed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by BiafraAburi: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Reason why tomorrow's Lagos rally will be loaded. All roads from all Yoruba cities lead to Lagos for tomorrow.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Who the gods wants to destroy he would first make them mad and that is your case my boy, did you even watch the video, people ran away and they are yet to come back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Bluntguy: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
They can't even think of it in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Stop spreading fake news the villagers went to the farm you captured this video clips early in the morning. Stop fake news you will head up in jail.
vasel15:

Who tie gods wants to destroy he would first make them mad and that is your case my boy, did you even watch the video, people ran away and they are yet to come back
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A village in oyo state...sharing borders with kwara

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

I suspect you to be a fulani because you have no compassion for your fellow yorubas even me I am boiling now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by OssyMalik: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop spreading fake news the villagers went to the farm you captured this video clips early in the morning. Stop fake news you will head up in jail.
you either provide video of them going to the farm or you shut that gutter mouth of yours

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hahahahahha

Where is Igboho?? He has fled to Burkina Faso. Shameless conman
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Idiko1: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:
As we all follow the Fulanis menace we see how they have been going around destroying people farms and taking over their farmland and they have been doing it from Taraba to Niger to Benue state and they are [b]currently doing it in Yoruba land, I mean Yoruba land, I mean the audacity the Fulanis have is mindblowing, I mean how dare they.

[/b]I don't understand what is going on in this country and they are still saying they would come back and kill more people and as you can see from the video people have deserted the village.

Our leaders have failed us both Igbo and Yoruba leaders and they need to be proactive like Ortom and this is not even funny anymore, I am Igbo but I am so so angry right now because only a foolish person would laugh at this and I say to Igbo and Yoruba one Nigeria supporters, I hope you see your lives now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B1t1PQYIEc

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-chase-yorubas-away-from-their

I guess the "Evil that men do lives after them". A person wonders what the disintegrated Nigeria would have looked today with seemingly three countries or more. It is very disheartening that Yoruba peeps who laid their lives on the line for Buhari and northerners to survive famine are now the butt of joke by Fulani and the north. What an irony of fate. I really want 1967 all over again so that certain peeps can regain self esteem.
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:

Who tie gods wants to destroy he would first make them mad and that is your case my boy, did you even watch the video, people ran away and they are yet to come back
Why respond to Tinubuadvocate post? You should have ignored him. Does it make any sense to you? Awon ęru tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by mancoconut: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
I hate seeing videos like this, where are they running to? where are the youths in that community

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Tranquillity360: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin And someone is wondering why MNK is celebrated in the entire South East?
God Bless and protect ESN.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Why respond to Tinubuadvocate post? You should have ignored him. Does it make any sense to you? Awon ęru tinubu

My bad I won't make that mistake anymore

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Atiwaye:
Liar.

Liar How? abi you no get data to watch the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Hahahahahha

Where is Igboho?? He has fled to Burkina Faso. Shameless conman

Shut up fulani you can't divide igbos and yorubas anymore, you fail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
mancoconut:
I hate seeing videos like this, where are they running to? where are the youths in that community

Those marauders come with ak47

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by chaloner(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:
u re not even Igbo. I have your full details
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Jostoman: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
nthony10:
oga watch the video.
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
OssyMalik:
This should be Ogun State.

It is well
I think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up fulani you can't divide igbos and yorubas anymore, you fail
thank you i think we should start identifying them here on nairaland now

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Mummy G.O Sends Everybody To Hellfire – Reno Omokri / Peter Obi React To All EDO And NASARAWA Youths Protest Today As He Say Thanks Yo / Breaking !!! PDP Crisis: Aggrieved Govs To Endorse Obasanjo’s Candidate Jan 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.