Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) (3719 Views)

Breaking!! Fulanis Attacks Rukuba Road In Jos: Jos / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Jetrue3oo: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fake news
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Supan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop spreading fake news the villagers went to the farm you captured this video clips early in the morning. Stop fake news you will head up in jail.

It's a foolishness to solve a problem by assuming it's not existing.

What are you really afraid of? Will you ever be a man in your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess the "Evil that men do lives after them". A person wonders what the disintegrated Nigeria would have looked today with seemingly three countries or more. It is very disheartening that Yoruba peeps who laid their lives on the line for Buhari and northerners to survive famine are now the butt of joke by Fulani and the north. What an irony of fate. I really want 1967 all over again so that certain peeps can regain self esteem.

Bro let's move pass that now, we have forgiven each other for what each of us did, we can fight later but let's is settle this matter first, these people are not like we igbos and yorubas, they are marauders, they clear anything in their way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess the "Evil that men do lives after them". A person wonders what the disintegrated Nigeria would have looked today with seemingly three countries or more. It is very disheartening that Yoruba peeps who laid their lives on the line for Buhari and northerners to survive famine are now the butt of joke by Fulani and the north. What an irony of fate. I really want 1967 all over again so that certain peeps can regain self esteem.

they have no soul, someone said here that they killed pregnant women and bring out their babies and kill the baby, so let's be focused now the time for name calling between yorubas and igbos is already in over and we are allowed to call Tinubu names and people that follow Tinubu because real yorubas don't follow Tinubu they want freedom and they can now support Tinubu if he change his way and support yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
chaloner:
u re not even Igbo. I have your full details

Yes I am not igbo I am from lake Chad, close mouth
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jetrue3oo:
Fake news

Really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Boudiccao: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:
Please if you are igbo don't come here and mock yorubas, it would be childish, we must stop that nonsense and be wise now

I wish you said the same when Yorubas were being petty and mocking Igbos.
There is time for everything but I wouldn't forget in a hurry how Yorubas have been mocking Igbos in the last few days because of Kanu even used Ikonso's pictures to mock Igbos. That's childishness.

If Igbos must be the bigger person then Yorubas should learn to do same.
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

I wish you said the same when Yorubas were being petty and mocking Igbos.
There is time for everything but I wouldn't forget in a hurry how Yorubas have been mocking Igbos in the last few days because of Kanu even used Ikonso's pictures to mock Igbos. That's childishness.

If Igbos must be the bigger person then Yorubas should learn to do same.

I get you, we are not enemies anyways we must move on
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin And someone is wondering why MNK is celebrated in the entire South East?

He shouldn’t. The man is dense, worse than Ojukwu the coward to ran. Have some shame and stop following tyrants. Look for better and smarter igbo leaders. You lot have failed twice and these losses will keep sending you guys back hundreds of years. Wake up!
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

He shouldn’t. The man is dense, worse than Ojukwu the coward to ran. Have some shame and stop following tyrants. Look for better and smarter igbo leaders. You lot have failed twice and these losses will keep sending you guys back hundreds of years. Wake up!

Close mouth fulani boy you can't divide us anymore

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by mancoconut: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Those marauders come with ak47
So we might as well abandon our ancestral lands for those savages, a serious genocide awaits the Fulani after Buhari leaves office in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Close mouth fulani boy you can't divide us anymore

Of course a dullard from the 5% region will respond emotionally without reason. Read my post again, calm yourself down and look for better leaders to follow
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by AmuAwusa: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news. So they will not go farm again they will wait for you right?

Why do you hate your people so much?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by AmuAwusa: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

I suspect you to be a fulani because you have no compassion for your fellow yorubas even me I am boiling now

I quoted that guy without even seeing this your post. And I asked him same thing sincerely. That guy hates his people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by atess90(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2021
God help us as a nation �
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by atess90(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news. So they will not go farm again they will wait for you right?
Can you pls have a sense of reasoning and dignity even if your comments are politically motivated......pls be human in your perspective

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2021
atess90:
God help us as a nation �

GOD is tired we need to help ourselves now
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2021
AmuAwusa:

I quoted that guy without evening seeing this your post. And I adk him same thing sincerely. That guy hates his people.

I just don't understand it, no pity at all and we have igbos like that as well, like hopeless Uzoadinma

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

Of course a dullard from the 5% region will respond emotionally without reason. Read my post again, calm yourself down and look for better leaders to follow

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by SporaD8: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

I suspect you to be a fulani because you have no compassion for your fellow yorubas even me I am boiling now
Stop it already! Please stop attaching tribe to mere Monika!
This is the bane of Southerners especially here on NL and the northerners are using that silliness to have an hysteric laugh over us!
You can never use money or divide tactics to bring strife among illiterate northerners. But down south, Ibo with all their bravado and Yoruba with all their sophistry, a common imposter with fake Monika, like a man with corn among fowl, will ignite a tribal war!
Am really ashamed for us down south!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by donjahsy(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up fulani you can't divide igbos and yorubas anymore, you fail
Don't mind the Futajalon that migrated from the Sahel.
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

How can you call a region that controls major markets in Nigeria going backwards.

What then do you call a region with highest number of beggers?
A region with the highest number of illiterates? A region with highest number number of IDPs? A region with the highest number of school drop outs?
A region with highest number of kid out of school drop outs?
A region with the highest number of kid beggers?

Is something wrong with you?
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2021
The Yorubas in the army must be the biggest slaves that have ever lived! Damn you are going to conquer your own people because of salary? Because you are simply taking orders?
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Elliotwaveforec: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Olokemeji Vilage, Eruwa Oyo state
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by phemmyfour: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:
For my igbo brothers that don't understand yoruba the man in the video was saying that fulanis have killed people one person in the village and everyone is on the run and they the fulanis even threatened to come back, this happened on sunday
So sad
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Tochj(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

They killed only one person and promise to come back.

Don't add to the story
Can you create the one person?
Evil you support today
Will consume you tomorrow
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by Tochj(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2021
SporaD8:

Stop it already! Please stop attaching tribe to mere Monika!
This is the bane of Southerners especially here on NL and the northerners are using that silliness to have an hysteric laugh over us!
You can never use money or divide tactics to bring strife among illiterate northerners. But down south, Ibo with all their bravado and Yoruba with all their sophistry, a common imposter with fake Monika, like a man with corn among fowl, will ignite a tribal war!
Am really ashamed for us down south!
I believe that the fight btw Igbo and Yoruba is incited by Fulani agents here
They creates fake accounts to incite the war then goes back to laugh at our folly.
We must fight this battle together and win it bcoz fulanis are not invincible.
They are just using us
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by SporaD8: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Tochj:

I believe that the fight btw Igbo and Yoruba is incited by Fulani agents here
They creates fake accounts to incite the war then goes back to laugh at our folly.
We must fight this battle together and win it bcoz fulanis are not invincible.
They are just using us
Thank you. please loud it!
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
donjahsy:
Don't mind the Futajalon that migrated from the Sahel.

So true
Re: Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) by vasel15: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Olokemeji Vilage, Eruwa Oyo state

Thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma cried after seeing what soldiers did in Izombe - VIDEO / Nigeria A Nation Divided! Shocking data supporting the division. / Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.