Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Can I Earn Money From Instagram? [ Full Tutorial ] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Earn Money From Instagram? [ Full Tutorial ] (214 Views)

Trust Wallet Full Tutorial - Everything You Need To Know / How I Earn Free BITCOIN Daily / How I Earn $2 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Earn Money From Instagram? [ Full Tutorial ] by newbox3030(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Can I earn money from Instagram? A question that we hear a lot. And to give it a short simple answer: YES!

Many people struggle to make money online. Maybe they do not have a laptop, or do not have any skills.

In this article, we are going to share with you a simple method that can make you money using just your mobile! How? Simply by creating an Instagram page.

Want to learn how? Fasten your seat belts and let's dive in.

Can I earn Money From Instagram: Strategies.

To discuss this further, let's first discuss a bit about Instagram.

We cannot argue that Instagram is a social media network like no other.

Instead of words, the platform is built almost entirely around sharing images and videos.

Having over a billion registered accounts, it has taken a great part in our lives.

Though most people love to share their selfies and their own pictures with friends and family, that is not the only use for Instagram.

Since there are more than a billion accounts, it has opened the eyes of many marketers and bloggers as a great opportunity to start making money from this widely used platform.

But how?

We are not talking about selling stuff, though this is one way to do it, but not the only way.

We will share with you in this article both direct and indirect strategies you can use to start making money from Instagram. You can even turn it into a business!

Direct Strategy

One of the most importantly used ways to make money directly from an Instagram page is affiliate marketing.
For those of you who are new here and do not know what affiliate marketing is, let me brief it.

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is simply promoting other people's services or products, and earning a commission for any sale you get through your referral link. Want to learn more about how this is done? Read this article where we explain all about affiliate marketing in detail.

You can also learn more about this topic on our channel.

Back to our topic. What is a better source of traffic to your affiliate links than a platform that has more than a billion registered users?

Now you may tell me, you cannot directly share affiliate links on Instagram, what are you talking about?

You are right. But what you can do instead is share a link in your bio that redirects people to a landing page that has your affiliate links.

And once your page reaches 10K followers, you will be able to share links inside your story. You will have the See More tag and drive traffic to your landing page. Nice ha?

Now let me just give you a small piece of advice. Don't create a page about gaming niche let's say, and share affiliate links about Webhosting! It will not work.

Make sure your affiliate links are specific to your niche. After all, people started following you for the page niche, so they will be interested in buying stuff related to this niche and not another.

Promoting your own Products

If you have your own products, why miss the chance of reaching out to thousands of people who follow your page?

Instead of sharing affiliate products, share your own.

It could be anything. It could be software, a digital product, or even a physical product if you are in dropshipping.

Simply post some pictures about your products on your page so that people would know that you have a product to buy.

One simple trick to do to make people love your product is showing them the reviews about this product. Of course, we are talking about real reviews. Don't go ask your brother to review the product and post it on Instagram(I know you thought about this).

https://www.blockchaintechsystem.com/can-i-earn-money-from-instagram/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Airdrop / 1.5 - 2 Odds Prediction Daily / Drop And Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.