Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. (242 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice. / Meet Nneka Egbujiobi, Hello Africa CEO (Photos) / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. by Gracetitude(f): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders.
I have been an ardent reader in this forum for quite sometime.

I relocated to Abuja for uyo last year before the covid became an issue.
Things didn't go as planned after the lockdown was introduced.
ever since I have been managing to get a job to stay afloat.

Currently my rent has expired and the landlord is threatening and I have asked for a little time from him.

I have been teaching since I came and the school I teach currently the transportation takes more than half of the salary leaving me with little to feed and no savings.
(Hustling with my body is an abomination,so it's out of the equation)

I have a B.A degree in mass communication and can fit in anywhere.

I will be grateful if someone can help me out so I wont be thrown into the streets.

You can reach out to me via gracetitude4lyf@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. by owkj2000: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Hope it's not too late , if still in need of a job for the interim , kindly apply, but you need to be based in lagos .

Position : Sales Agent
Industry : Financial Technology
Application link : https://forms.gle/kcAtiLH9uR4RQKNz7

cheers and good luck
Re: Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. by Seniorwriter(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Gracetitude:
Good evening Nairalanders.
I have been an ardent reader in this forum for quite sometime.

I relocated to Abuja for uyo last year before the covid became an issue.
Things didn't go as planned after the lockdown was introduced.
ever since I have been managing to get a job to stay afloat.

Currently my rent has expired and the landlord is threatening and I have asked for a little time from him.

I have been teaching since I came and the school I teach currently the transportation takes more than half of the salary leaving me with little to feed and no savings.
(Hustling with my body is an abomination,so it's out of the equation)

I have a B.A degree in mass communication and can fit in anywhere.

I will be grateful if someone can help me out so I wont be thrown into the streets.

You can reach out to me via gracetitude4lyf@gmail.com

Thanks.

@OP ill strongly suggest you start an Online engagement since you studied Mass Communication that's a great advantage also.
More so if you are in an Online Community then you can start a video podcast venture delivering great content from any of the thousands of available activities that can earn you @least #50k monthly but if you are good @engaging and attracting audience you can take up to #1m monthly with a simple process.
Imagine having 200 persons as Audience that pay $1 monthly for a professional whiteboard presentation exposé....Do the maths.
There are apps that will allow you gain foreign audience due to accent tweak also there are apps that will convert your write up to simple description animations. 'Nough said.

You can reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a deal to assist you get started.
Don't want to incur a ban for posting too much about this Earn Process.
Gracetitude:

I can do this remotely.
meanwhile I will still need a job before this starts paying.
You only need the same data and browsing gadgets you use for online frivolities to get this suggestion I gave running and start earning from it in another 2 to 3weeks it doesn't also stop you from job hunting.
It surprises me when I see persons like you that are comfortable to work for 2 or more decades to accomplish someone's venture rather than put in efforts to actually build their own earning means to an apex level within just one decade.

Deep Quote
Ability to rise with opportunities available rather than stay stuck or sink with excuses is a superpower.

@Seniowriter
Re: Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. by Gracetitude(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
owkj2000:

Hope it's not too late , if still in need of a job for the interim , kindly apply, but you need to be based in lagos .

Position : Sales Agent
Industry : Financial Technology
Application link : https://forms.gle/kcAtiLH9uR4RQKNz7

cheers and good luck

I am based in Abuja.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Hello Nairalanders,i Need A Job. by Gracetitude(f): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP ill strongly suggest you start an Online engagement since you studied Mass Communication that's a great advantage also.
More so if you are in an Online Community then you can start a video podcast venture delivering great content from any of the thousands of available activities that can earn you @least #50k monthly but if you are good @engaging and attracting audience you can take up to #1m monthly with a simple process.
Imagine having 200 persons as Audience that pay $1 monthly for a professional whiteboard presentation exposé....Do the maths.
There are apps that will allow you gain foreign audience due to accent tweak also there are apps that will convert your write up to simple description animations. 'Nough said.

You can reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a deal to assist you get started.
Don't want to incur a ban for posting too much about this Earn Process.

@Seniowriter
I can do this remotely.
meanwhile I will still need a job before this starts paying.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Fraudster - Burnaron Speaks / Reservoir Engineer / Five Most Effective Ways To Identify Fake Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.