Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? (1246 Views)

Any Nigerian Studying In Greece Here? / Nigerian Studying & Living In China. All You Need To Know. / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Mykel4God(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
I've been doing my research on schooling in Bulgaria but I haven't gathered enough usable information and most of the country institution's websites are complicated.

From my findings, I figured that tuition fee is low for most institutions and Bulgarian embassy is in Nigeria.

I don't think Bulgaria is part of the Schengen region yet though.

Are there Nigerians studying in Bulgaria or has a thread been created for that?

Could I be the only one interested in Bulgaria or are there other prospective student visa applicants?

If you also have a dream of traveling to Bulgaria, we can share information here.

All the best to us.
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Danielomisco(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Our People no dey go there....................
E get y bro!
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Mykel4God(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Danielomisco:
Our People no dey go there....................
E get y bro!

What's the reason bro?
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Juoflife1(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2021
I think there is a thread for people studying in Bulgaria here. I have seen something like that. You have to search.
Bulgaria is part of EU but they haven't joined schengen. Nigerians are in sofia.
I am visiting Burgas soon, but not as a student.
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Mykel4God(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Juoflife1:
I think there is a thread for people studying in Bulgaria here. I have seen something like that. You have to search.
Bulgaria is part of EU but they haven't joined schengen. Nigerians are in sofia.
I am visiting Burgas soon, but not as a student.

I've been searching for the thread but thanks anyway.

Yes, I heard Bulgaria is not part of the Schengen region yet.

Is your visit going to be your first time or have you been there before?
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Divinedaddy: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mykel4God:

I've been searching for the thread but thanks anyway.

Yes, I heard Bulgaria is not part of the Schengen region yet.

Is your visit going to be your first time or have you been there before?
am also interested in studying nursing in Bulgaria next year please can we connect 08034421255 thanks
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by zeeenie: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Mykel4God:
I've been doing my research on schooling in Bulgaria but I haven't gathered enough usable information and most of the country institution's websites are complicated.

From my findings, I figured that tuition fee is low for most institutions and Bulgarian embassy is in Nigeria.

I don't think Bulgaria is part of the Schengen region yet though.

Are there Nigerians studying in Bulgaria or has a thread been created for that?

Could I be the only one interested in Bulgaria or are there other prospective student visa applicants?

If you also have a dream of traveling to Bulgaria, we can share information here.

All the best to us.
you are not alone on this... please can we talk sometimes so we share info?
Re: Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? by Mykel4God(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
zeeenie:
you are not alone on this... please can we talk sometimes so we share info?

Hello!
I'm just seeing this.
Of course, we can.
You can reach me via the digits below.

(1) (Reply)

Think And Research Before U Japa. / Canada Or The Uk (london)which Is Better To Study? / Uk Marriage Visa Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.