Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander (1924 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by NewFolm4(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2021
A commander of the Eastern Security Network, the paramilitary arm of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Emeoyiri Benjamin, has stated his roles in some bloody attacks allegedly carried out by the group in Imo State.

The 28-year-old suspect dubbed Onye Army also explained how he and his gang members fortified themselves with charms prepared with heads of 10 young girls abducted in the state.

Benjamin was apprehended recently by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team deployed in Imo.

Narrating his criminal escapades, Benjamin said that he joined ESN in 2020 and was trained in a camp for two weeks.

He said that he participated in the attacks on Owerri Correctional Centre, Imo Police Command headquarters, Orlu Police Station and the country home of the state Governor, Hope Uzodimma.

Several inmates escaped during the prison break, while a policeman was killed in the governor’s residence in Omuma, Oru East Local Government Area of the state, and vehicles vandalised.

He said the group attacked Uzodimma’s house to avenge the killing of one Ikonso, who he described as a top ESN commander.

Benjamin stated, “I am from Uzombe town in Uguta, Imo State. I was in the village in 2019 when one John approached me. He knew I had been looking for a military job without success so he advised me to join IPOB. I was attending IPOB meetings in Orlu every Sunday. I attended the meeting until November 2020 when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu formed the ESN.

“I volunteered to join the ESN and I was trained with many others from different parts of the country in a camp close to the Niger Bridge. Before I went to the camp, I was living in a church in Orlu owned by Nwachukwu. While at the camp, we were given military training and our phones were seized from us.

“After our training we were given boots and uniforms and asked to go back to our various state commanders. My state commander was the late Ikonso. We were not given any money. When I got back to Imo State, I reported back to the church which served as one of our camps at that time. Then, we got an order that there shouldn’t be any police or military checkpoints in the South-East. All the ESN state commanders asked their fighters to comply with the order. I also obeyed the order because I have taken an oath.”

Benjamin said they first attacked a police checkpoint in Orlu during which a policeman and two of his members were killed in a gun battle.

He explained that policemen busted their camp in Orlu and they relocated to Anambra State, where they continued attacks on police stations and checkpoints.

He added, “Ikonso, one Engineer Mike and Temple organised the attack on the Owerri Prison and Imo State Police Command headquarters. We stole 50 police rifles. We were over 100 fighters who went for the operation but on our way back, some soldiers attacked us and many of our fighters were killed.

“We carried out a few other attacks on security formations in Imo and Anambra states before Ikonso was killed in his residence. After his death, we burnt the governor’s house and killed a security man.”

The suspect said they had killed 30 persons so far in vengeance of Ikonso’s killing and attacked Orlu Police Division to free their members detained at the station.

He said, “We went in 10 vehicles. We tied white and red clothes on our bodies for protection against bullets. We prepared the charms with the heads of 10 young girls.

“Temple and Mike came up with the suggestion to use the girls for the charms and we abducted them in Imo State. Unfortunately, before we got to the Orlu Police Station, a police armoured vehicle attacked us and killed 12 of our fighters and injured four others.”

https://punchng.com/how-we-killed-10-girls-for-fortification-rituals-attacked-imo-prison-police-stations-esn-commander/

1 Like

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Monogamy: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2021
ESN commander? So tan oo So tan

It's something very glaring that Igbos are the same as UGM..

More evidence to knock Kanu's down..

LT General Late Ikonso is a blessing to Nigeria government as he provided so many exclusive information which was extracted from his phone after his demise.

With this revelation, Kanu should win the president of Kuje prison election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Iniobong34: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2021
This one no follow atall grin
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Aufbauh(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2021
It's the blood of those innocent children that actually facilitated the capture of their Supreme leader by the Nigeria government.

9 Likes

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by naijapips02: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Mynd44 this deserves front page.

Nnamdi Kanu gave command for police officers to be killed. His foot soldiers killed many police officers. He is not different from shekau. He deserves instant death penalty.

5 Likes

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by orikoku: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2021
How is this news.
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by mrvitalis(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Court are open take him to court and convict him

After Ibadan exposed who the real UGM are they want to do damage control ...

Fulanis are Confused they haven't met tribes as intelligent as southern Nigerians ....that notice their every move and exposes them
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Mayng01(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Dumbfounded . Rip to the ten young girls

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2021
What an horrible account!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by naijapips02: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2021
mrvitalis:
Court are open take him to court and convict him

After Ibadan exposed who the real UGM are they want to do damage control ...

Fulanis are Confused they haven't met tribes as intelligent as southern Nigerians ....that notice their every move and exposes them

Of course he will b called as a witness against Nnamdi Kanu. Wait and watch how this unravels.

Kanu oshi the cop killer is doomed. Ever wondered why no country want nothing to do with him?

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Of course he will b called as a witness against Nnamdi Kanu. Wait and watch how this unravels.

Kanu oshi the cop killer is doomed. Ever wondered why no country want nothing to do with him?
So what of the offences he committed ? Won't he be taken to court ?

U know the international community is on this case ...?

Court is not a market place where anything u say would be accepted
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Shiver99: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Look like FG have gone back to parading ESN 'commanders'.
Well, at least this one is looking to be in the correct age bracket.
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by naijapips02: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

So what of the offences he committed ? Won't he be taken to court ?

U know the international community is on this case ...?

Court is not a market place where anything u say would be accepted

Which international community? No country supports a fugitive oga. For whatever it is, he jumped bail. Then we are now seeing direct correlation between the orders he gave and police officers being being killed.

The police officers he ordered to be killed have families too. They have children depending on them. The have parents to cater for.

No country wants any dealings with a terrorist. Kanu is doomed. The only logical argument for his lawyers to make is health and that too would be fallacious because he was well and hearty when he was captured.

Kanu oshi is gone for good this time, believe me.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Which international community? No country supports a fugitive oga. For whatever it is, he jumped bail. Then we are now seeing direct correlation between the orders he gave and police officers being being killed.

The police officers he ordered to be killed have families too. They have children depending on them. The have parents to cater for.

No country wants any dealings with a terrorist. Kanu is doomed. The only logical argument for his lawyers to make is health and that too would be fallacious because he was well and hearty when he was captured.

Kanu oshi is gone for good this time, believe me.
Orders he gave ? U were there when he gave the order ?

U think court works like nairaland ?

Kanu is very smart he talks a lot but says very very little

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Tranquillity360: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
ESN commander just like Arms found in Igboho's house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by naijapips02: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Orders he gave ? U were there when he gave the order ?

U think court works like nairaland ?

Kanu is very smart he talks a lot but says very very little

Oga I listened live online when he gave the direct order to dismantle all police check points in SE.

His commanders are right now in police custody willing to testify. Trust me, Kanu oshi is toast bread right now.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Charm which was prepared using ten young girls...

When is part two coming out?

1 Like

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
This government and propaganda

So far Igbos don't deny their actions

When they were Igbos, they were proud Igbos till date!

When they created ESN, it was announced to the public

When they captured a Fulani herdsmen terrorizing people and gave him jungle juice, it was announced

So when did they create UGM unannounced?
??

When IPOB lawyer informed the whole world that the DSS was behind the UGM why was the federal government desperate to shut channels television who interviewed the man

A government that couldn't wait for court judgement but desperately invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house killing and destroying everything undecided is it forcing people to give wrong testimony that they won't be capable of

If you remember their denial at Lekki, then you won't trust anything coming from this government!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by christistruth01: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's the blood of those innocent children that actually facilitated the capture of their Supreme leader by the Nigeria government.

May Jesus Christ Continue to bless you with Wisdom

Even Kanu's Mother's death was Suspicious otherwise why did he wait for 3 months before announcing his own Mother's death what was he trying to hide

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by KAHBOOM: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Aufbauh:

Keep kwayet

False information

How dare u talk blood of innocent

What of the blood of innocent Biafrians killed before,after and during the civil war?
What of the blood of innocent ipob protesters killed by the police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
The suspect said they had killed 30 persons so far in vengeance of Ikonso’s killing and attacked Orlu Police Division to free their members detained at the station.

Not 29 or 31?
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Oga I listened live online when he gave the direct order to dismantle all police check points in SE.

His commanders are right now in police custody willing to testify. Trust me, Kanu oshi is toast bread right now.
Alot of igbos have ordered the police check points in Igbo land to be removed

Unless u intercepted a direct order to those people n have valid Proof

But with his so called commanders not facing their own trials it makes it looks like u are made the whole story up

It's can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt as far as their is doubt then it would be thrown out
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by puzzlegate(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Go now and lift the world cup to celebrate your Victory over Kanu. Rubbish talk ! His people that were killed, we're they not people's children ? Myopic mofos with narrow mind as usual.
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Aufbauh(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Keep kwayet

How dare u talk blood of innocent

What of the blood of innocent Biafrians killed before,after and during the civil war?
What of the blood of innocent ipob protesters killed by the police?

So you supported ESN using the blood of innocent young biafran girls for ritual? Okwa'aya!
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by joe54: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2021
So sadd.
At the end after real torture I mean interrogation the so called commanders will sing like birds eventually implicating MNK.
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Mfetenang: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by Mfetenang: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2021
All they know is crime.
Stealing, robbing, killing, drug trafficking, kidnapping and ritual killings.
Despicable people.
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by mideactive: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
The girls should have bodies nah,at list to prove this story right.abi, they've eaten the bodies too?
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by naijapips02: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2021
puzzlegate:
Go now and lift the world cup to celebrate your Victory over Kanu. Rubbish talk ! His people that were killed, we're they not people's children ? Myopic mofos with narrow mind as usual.

Whatever justification you might have been brainwashed with doesn't justify killing unarmed police officers. He did the crime, he should man up and pay the price like a man.
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by KAHBOOM: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Aufbauh:

So you supported ESN using the blood of innocent young biafran girls for ritual? Okwa'aya!

That's a false info
Re: How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander by naijapips02: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Alot of igbos have ordered the police check points in Igbo land to be removed

Unless u intercepted a direct order to those people n have valid Proof

But with his so called commanders not facing their own trials it makes it looks like u are made the whole story up

It's can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt as far as their is doubt then it would be thrown out

Oga shut up and watch. The case is in court already. Watch as kanu oshi is dismantled and shown to be the wannabe despot con man that he is.

Trust me, that Thief is never getting out

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB To Soludo: We Are Ready To Eat You Raw / APC changes Name, informs INEC? / Two 2023 APC Governorship Hopefuls Decamp To PDP In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.