Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Oduduwa Protest.pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Protest.pictures (5895 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by StreetFight: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
pictures will come,even if they no protest.pictures from empty street will be postedgrin grin

I promise

Another breathing mannequin on the loose
Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by JaredNormak: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

They do. When you mock and condemn people you should be able to prove you are not like them so with the way Yorubas have laughed and insulted Igbos/Kanu this week, we expect they show up in large numbers and protest if they are truly serious about their yoruba nation. It's not by ranting about Igbos.
Somethings are better not said or laughed at in public.

You can clearly see that not all Yorubas do that, it’s just the paid idiots ranting up and down.

Nairaland is just a useless forum where we come to read 2 authentic news out of a dozen falsehoods.
Why do you think Twitter was banned? Nairaland is owned and moderated by a Nigerian and Nigerians, it could easily be bought over or suppressed.
Twitter would have brought together millions of youths on the arrest of Kanu and the invasion of Igbohos home. The youths would’ve bombarded the internets with the gross violations of human rights happening in Nigeria.

If Twitter wasn’t banned, one of the 2 most recent incidents or both wouldn’t have happened and the Lagos rally must surely have happened.

We should all be focused in finding alternatives to Twitter rather going back to mocking one another which is exactly what Buhari, malami and co want us to be doing.

How can a backward ethnic group of not up to 12 million people be stronger than a combined 100 million Igbos and Yorubas? Our Mumu never do?

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by Kaylet: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2021
We're with you
Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by JaredNormak: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2021
TotoGame:

Ogun kill you there

Your life is ruined already.....idiot!

You will surely die decades before me
Lol fool.

You’re already peeing your dirty pants.
You ain’t seen nothing yet. Unless you’re a Fulani idiot, your type will never last a week where things are planned in Igbo or Yoruba land.

Utterly brainless, absolutely worthless.
Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by Boudiccao: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
JaredNormak:
Somethings are better not said or laughed at in public.

You can clearly see that not all Yorubas do that, it’s just the paid idiots ranting up and down.

Nairaland is just a useless forum where we come to read 2 authentic news out of a dozen falsehoods.
Why do you think Twitter was banned? Nairaland is owned and moderated by a Nigerian and Nigerians, it could easily be bought over or suppressed.
Twitter would have brought together millions of youths on the arrest of Kanu and the invasion of Igbohos home. The youths would’ve bombarded the internets with the gross violations of human rights happening in Nigeria.

If Twitter wasn’t banned, one of the 2 most recent incidents or both wouldn’t have happened and the Lagos rally must surely have happened.

We should all be focused in finding alternatives to Twitter rather going back to mocking one another which is exactly what Buhari, malami and co want us to be doing.

How can a backward ethnic group of not up to 12 million people be stronger than a combined 100 million Igbos and Yorubas? Our Mumu never do?

You would do well to say all this to the paid Yoruba urchins that are invested in dragging and trolling Igbos on this forum even when there are no reasons to do that.

If you fail in reprimanding them then your post is Hypocritical and I will take it to mean that you only see the Igbos when they are retaliating of which they have every right to.

I have no problems with Yorubas and Igbos coming together to defeat the agenda of the Fulani but if you must condemn the Igbo trolls giving the Yorubas a test of their medicine then be ready to do same to Yoruba trolls as well.

I don't like Hypocrites.
Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by Tranquillity360: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HE IS A FULANI MAN, THINK
Offor na ogu seal your mouth if you call me Fulani terrorist again.
Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by FreeIgbos: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
JaredNormak:
Yoruba people owe you nothing. Whether they protest or not.

You IPOB boys are just irredeemably foolish!

As brainless, tactless and loud mouthed as your leader Kanu.

Igbos cannot be this foolish, dunno where they got you breeds from.

Azi gbakwa ihe ojo!

Look at this ama ka nma, anuohia!

Oburu na inwere ako n'uche, iga ama na ndi ina arachasi Ike kporo gi asi.

Who is IPOB and what has it got to do with my post? When they insult Igbos here and wish them evil, do you also call them names?

Egbe eluigwe gbagbuo gi there, born-throw-away!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by Boudiccao: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Look at this ama ka nma, anuohia!

Oburu na inwere ako n'uche, iga ama na ndi ina arachasi Ike kporo gi asi.

Who is IPOB and what has it got to do with my post? When they insult Igbos here and wish them evil, do you also call them names?

Egbe eluigwe gbagbuo gi there, born-throw-away!

That person is a bloody hypocrite.

When Yorubas insult Igbos here, he acts like he doesn't see it.

When the Igbos retaliate, he remembers Unity. Fake Unity at that.
I can see through all their two faced attitude!
Re: Oduduwa Protest.pictures by Spy360(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yorubas come out and protest o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Candidates Who Have Boycotted Presidential Debates / Abia Governor, Alex Otti Presents 2024 Budget Of ₦‎567 Billion / Ex- Custom Boss, Buba Gyang Is New Gbong Gwom Jos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.