Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video (3334 Views)

Oduduwa Protest.pictures / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by gidgiddy: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Biafran and Oduduwa protesters stormed the capital cities of Britain, London and Italy, Rome, today June 12th 2021, to demand that Nigeria break up

Pictures and videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RpkZZEPMVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRY8yq56T4

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by phygo89(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Make it or break it

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
I don't really take these one's seriously.... you're in another asking for self determination. Bunch of cowards.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
NIGERIA will devide in the hands of Buhari....
Buhari is tired of the igbos, but he won't say it because of bride....
That's why he is decieving himself and his followers that SS is not biafra because he knows a new Nation is coming....
But I have a word for buhari, Mr President how many people will you kill... Can you kill all the igbos.... The igbos you killed in 2017 have that made them to stop aggetating for BIAFRA.... The answer is NO...
Mr BUBU na you go tire, if you kill the people today, tommorow the next generation will rise...

NIGERIA HAS COME TO AN END....

MOST OF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU ARE JUST DECIEVING YOURSELF... MR PRESIDENT HAS SHOWED TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH HE HATED THE IGBOS, YOU DIDN'T ONLY THREAT THEM WITH GENOCIDE YOU ALSO HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL THEM A DOT....

IT'S ONLY A STUPID IGBO MAN WILL SUPPORT BUHARI AND PRAY FOR ONE NIGERIA.... IF YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN AND YOU SUPPORT BUHARI AFTER THE HATRED HE HAVE FOR YOUR PEOPLE, YOU WILL DIE MISERABLE....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Now, this is the real protest.

Anything short of this is street walk.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by esnbrutality: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
IPOB AND REAL OMOLUABI....doing what is required to break free of the "invincible" cloak that has kept this Nation in dire straits.

A country where ...COWS have more rights than "Tax" Paying citizens

A country where "drug" mules and their cronies are elected into office and made Godfathers!!

A country where NIGER REPUBLIC citizens have a say more than the indigenous people.

A country where basic amenities for normal sustainance are "luxury"

A Country where religious extremist justify their foolishness in holding other citizens down

A Country where indiscriminate shooting and killing is normal

A country where Killers are reintergrated into the army...to continue their Jihad agenda!

A Country where Social media is their headache when the ordinary citizen "collects 1k" to be foolish!!

A country with failing amenities (bad road/useless healthcare/dilapidated infrastructure) etc

A country where lies are forced on the gullible and they'll claim that its the truth...

..................................i don tire sef...i swear down!!

LET THIS COUNTRY JUST DISINTEGRATE SO THAT EVERYBODY GOES THEIR OWN WAY...

I AM FROM AKWA IBOM...AND SINCERELY SPEAKING I AM BIAFRAN!!!

9 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
I don't really take these one's seriously.... you're in another asking for self determination. Bunch of cowards.

I have never seen anyone confused as you and your terrorist people...
If people aggetate for there own nation in Nigeria you and your confused people go talk.. if Dem aggetate for outside country you go still talk... Are you people not tired of killing the innocent igbos....

You will cry and cry more when BIAFRA will come.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Sunnybay7: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's the way to go, a cow lover cannot shut people down. Fulanis don't own the Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Rugaria: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
esnbrutality:
IPOB AND REAL OMOLUABI....doing what is required to break free of the "invincible" cloak that has keep this Nation in dire straits.

A country where ...COWS have more rights than "Tax" Paying citizens

A country where "drug" mules and their cronies are elected into office and made Godfathers!!

A country where NIGER REPUBLIC citizens have a say more than the indigenous people.

A country where basic amenities for normal sustainance are "luxury"

A Country where religious extremist justify their foolishness in holding other citizens down

A Country where indiscriminate shooting and killing is normal

A country where Killers are reintergrated into the army...to continue their Jihad agenda!

A Country where Social media is their headache when the ordinary citizen "collects 1k" to be foolish!!

A country with failing amenities (bad road/useless healthcare/dilapidated infrastructure) etc

A country where lies are forced on the gullible and they'll claim that its the truth...

..................................i don tire sef...i swear down!!

LET THIS COUNTRY JUST DISINTEGRATE SO THAT EVERYBODY GOES THEIR OWN WAY...

I AM FROM AKWA IBOM...AND SINCERELY SPEAKING I AM BIAFRAN!!!

Do you know that babe in the middle?
A chôrô m îlûwapû ya ntî now now...
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Eriokanmi: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ęję kareleee, ile l'anlooo, agbę kan o rokoroko, ko gbagbe ileee. I heard that loud and clear. Oduduwa a gbe wa oo!. Asęęę!

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

I have never seen anyone confused as you and your terrorist people...
If people aggetate for there own nation in Nigeria you and your confused people go talk.. if Dem aggetate for outside country you go still talk... Are you people not tired of killing the innocent igbos....

You will cry and cry more when BIAFRA will come.....

Check my last posts stupid......when was i against people asking for their own nation in Nigeria. Am a big supporter of biafra and oduduwa nations with high border walls and strict immigration policies....but you agitating in far away abroad safe from the attacks of the Nigerian army is simply the act of a coward. What's the difference between Nnamdi kanu who leads from London and buhari who goes for treatment in London?
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Fesline(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Well done...

It's just that What I really hated most about this buhari Government is how he react dumbly to what people really matters about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Am still saying this that

Nigeria greatest mistake is That foolish Lord Lugard who join Nigeria.. And

One of the greatest mistake of Nigerians in the first place is allowing military to rule this continue.... They are disasters, no wonder it was ban by almost all Country in the world.

Buhari still want to use that his military method of ruling... At last we will be deliver... If not, I go "japa" From this Country last no oo nd I will not have no intention of coming back(going for good). Things have to be done now.... Chaiii naija

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
God bless them not like those mpamas who where carrying placards of Nigeria will be better while living in another man's land......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by FreeIgbos: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one!!
The parasitic jan.ja.weed one Nigerianists won't like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by FreeIgbos: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Check my last posts stupid......when was i against people asking for their own nation in Nigeria. Am a big supporter of biafra and oduduwa nations with high border walls and strict immigration policies....but you agitating in far away abroad safe from the attacks of the Nigerian army is simply the act of a coward. What's the difference between Nnamdi kanu who leads from London and buhari who goes for treatment in London?

The way you parasitic jan.ja.weeds will just be typing rubbish with confidence will baffle any normal human being. Spits!!

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by KingZebedee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Call me a DOT man

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The way you parasitic jan.ja.weeds will just be typing rubbish with confidence will baffle any normal human being. Spits!!

Yeah....but MNK is tweeting from his girlfriend's basement....

Meanwhile these are the updates on some of his boys killed today.

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The different is that MNK is a civilian and Buhari is a president... FG THREATENING and wanted to kill MNK so he went to a place more comfortable than NIGERIA...
Why will Buhari travel to London for treatment who is chasing him.. why can't him build a good hospital in his own country. How many president has traveled to other countries for treatment.... The truth there is you don't support BIAFRA and you can never SUPPORT BIAFRA, stop pretending we know who is who, you are afonja...

Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

The different is that MNK is a civilian and Buhari is a president... FG THREATENING and wanted to kill MNK so he went to a place more comfortable than NIGERIA...
Why will Buhari travel to London for treatment who is chasing him.. why can't him build a good hospital in his own country. How many president has traveled to other countries for treatment.... The truth there is you don't support BIAFRA and you can never SUPPORT BIAFRA, stop pretending we know who is who, you are afonja...

Thank you...

Me hating flatin0s doesn't mean I don't want them to have their country....infact it's the reason I want them to fvck off. And lmao, since when did the supleme leader become a civilian.
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Me hating flatin0s doesn't mean I don't want them to have their country....infact it's the reason I want them to fvck off. And lmao, since when did the supleme leader become a civilian.

Lol because MNK is stronger than you and your president, have the igbos stop aggetating for BIAFRA, the answer is no, Buhari go tire..... tell your president to develop his country and build a standard hospital in his country than traveling to another man's country.. it's a shame to him...
I know say your president no even get shame...

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by curfew: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

But it is the another that created the hole and made you a sh*tholian, mboku.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Stone03: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Another asshole poo. You and your terrorist Buhari are the cowards

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nuelito: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You mean cowards like those who cannot defend their women and daughters being raped every day by Fulani terrorists and those cowards who cannot defend their land/ forests.

Okay.
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

You mean cowards like those who cannot defend their women and daughters being raped every day by Fulani terrorists and those cowards who cannot defend their land/ forests.

Okay.

Yep...cowards that run abroad for their lives.

Below is what brave men are currently doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599362/video-opc-members-seen-clearing
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yep...cowards that run abroad for their lives.

Below is what brave men are currently doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599362/video-opc-members-seen-clearing

And ESN is not doing the same thing ?

Kai, baboons will always think like baboons.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

And ESN is not doing the same thing ?

Kai, baboons will always think like baboons.

This is the issue with you dullards....

Does ESN have the backing of yourself governors? You guys just simply can't understand the war you're fighting......fvck
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

This is the issue with you dullards....

Does ESN have the backing of yourself governors? You guys just simply can't understand the war you're fighting......fvck

Talk like a human being who can reason . Western governors did something about it - good.

Eastern governors did nothing about it , hence ESN.

Always ranting crap.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Talk like a human being who can reason . Western governors did something about it - good.

Eastern governors did nothing about it , hence ESN

Always ranting crap.

Yet the main headache of most of you guys is tinubu, yoruba and anyone but yourselves.
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Obamaofusa: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yoruba nation is here to stay.
Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yet the main headache of most of you guys is tinubu, yoruba and anyone but yourselves.

Who is you guys, I don’t give a shit about Tinunbu. Yorubas are not my enemy .

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video by BKayy: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
They are in another country because they were not allowed to have that self determination. The same way Ndigbo are in Lagos because their ports were shut down by Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See 8 Largest Ethnic Groups In Nigeria!!! / Flash: Hope Uzodinma Daughter Spotted With A 5 Million Naira Handbag / Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.