Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,243 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bale To Hang The Boots At Wales - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bale To Hang The Boots At Wales (248 Views)

Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee / Bale To Hang The Boots At Wales / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bale To Hang The Boots At Wales by davidabel050: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Wales International Gareth Bale has promised to hang the boots at Wales.

The striker organized a leave in a meeting in regards to his future at Wales after his team's humiliating defeat to Denmark on Saturday evening round of 16 battle at the Johan Cruijff Arena A - Amsterdam.

https:///3qHgRcO
Re: Bale To Hang The Boots At Wales by Localmann(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2021
He will surely be miss
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Rt.hon. Orji, Leading An Economic And Infrastructural Revolution Through Sports / Akwa United Vs Enyimba (1-0) Video Highlights / Phd Holder Wins Gold In Olympics Women's Cycling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.