Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. (2570 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Anyway I am happy Igbos are not cows you can lead into an avoidable pit.

All these your rantings, because the flaws in IPOB has been pointed out.

Maybe you even think I started to lay these criticisms today
Let me tell you, even before Kanu's first arrest, I had already pointed out some of these flaws. That time I had no concrete evidence to present. Of course a few months after I pointed these things out, he got arrested.
A few years down the line, we are now confronted with yet another abduction, all due to the facts that I raised in the past. All IPOB needs to do is to look into the facts and deal with it, and reduce instances of these unnecessary disasters.
I don't need to set up my own IPOB to prove a fact or to start duplicating what is already happening. Kanu is a better speaker than I am and thus, is a better qualified director of Radio Biafra. There are also better administrators than I am. But I know I will trounce Kanu or DOS when it comes to strategic planning. Tony Nnadi will also beat Kanu silly, when it comes to strategic planning. But Kanu will destroy Nnadi when it comes to holding the fort in Radio Biafra.

I am a little reluctant sharing my details with the IPOB people, because round pegs are in square holes. Once the checks and balances and proper restructuring are carried out, it will increase my confidence in the security and privacy of my details, thus making it way more likely that I will throw in some very nice advice in confidence.
That is even partly why I have been asking for this much needed restructuring. IPOB tosili ibu nke anyi nile

I've moved on to more valuable topics.
If you want a post in Ipob, reach out to them with your ideas otherwise this bitter ranting on this space because of Kanu is counter productive.
You have virtually nothing to offer but you claim to know better therefore follow the due process and get the ipob heads to listen to you.
You know where to get them, direct your rants to the proper channel and appeal to them.
I'm done entertaining a bitter antagonistic castaway that can't help himself inspite of himself.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by vasel15: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:
I am so aware of the Abdullah Ocalan episode. Kurdish people around the world demonstrated when their SUPREME LEADER was abducted in Kenya and extra-judicially sent to Turkey.

Nnamdi Kanu who also un-qualifyingly adopts the titles SUPREME LEADER and COMMANDER IN CHIEF, at a time when southeastern Nigeria is on Fulani military lockdown, and a Fulani group had also placed a bounty on his head, decided to make one of the most stupid, unstrategic and unnecessary trips to the same corrupt African country with corrupt legal and immigration structures.

A commander in chief that gets captured at will both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria is not fit to be a commander. I certainly will not be following such a person into battle, as his incompetence will doom the battle before it starts

Close mouth fulani boy

1 Like

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

I've moved on to more valuable topics.
If you want a post in Ipob, reach out to them with your ideas otherwise this bitter ranting on this space because of Kanu is counter productive.
You have virtually nothing to offer but you claim to know better therefore follow the due process and get the ipob heads to listen to you.
You know where to get them, direct your rants to the proper channel and appeal to them.
I'm done entertaining a bitter antagonistic castaway that can't help himself inspite of himself.

I don't want a position from them.

Hopefully the only positive thing that may come out of this who self-inflicted episode, is the tightening of the decision-making process.
I know you YES MEN may be hurt by my advice but I don't care.
Previously I only gave this advice once in a very long while, but as this unacceptable abductions seem to be occurring regularly, it makes sense that I become more forceful in shedding light on these loose ends, which is why you may have noticed a spike in my criticisms of the IPOB structure, over the past few days.

I can no longer keep quiet, when these structural deficiencies undermine the struggle. My criticisms will hopefully get someone to take note and act on it. I can't watch a train-wreck in slow motion. Time for unnecessary quietness is gone.

I am moving on from here. Unless I start seeing flimsy excuses meant to retain the status-quo.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Close mouth fulani boy

Shut up almajiri
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by vasel15: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Shut up almajiri

I am igbo fool
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I don't want a position from them.

Hopefully the only positive thing that may come out of this who self-inflicted episode, is the tightening of the decision-making process.
I know you YES MEN may be hurt by my advice but I don't care.
Previously I only gave this advice once in a very long while, but as this unacceptable abductions seem to be occurring regularly, it makes sense that I become more forceful in shedding light on these loose ends, which is why you may have noticed a spike in my criticisms of the IPOB structure, over the past few days.

I can no longer keep quiet, when these structural deficiencies undermine the struggle. My criticisms will hopefully get someone to take note and act on it. I can't watch a train-wreck in slow motion. Time for unnecessary quietness is gone.

I am moving on from here. Unless I start seeing flimsy excuses meant to retain the status-quo.

Enyi, you are wasting your time raving on and on to the wrong person with this sob tales. You can not keep quiet then take it up with those in charge of Ipob leadership instead of ranting. Grow up!

Your approach is wrong and counter productive. If you strongly believe you have something to offer to this struggle and have capable people to take up roles then approach Ipob and appeal to them.

If you are truly Igbo then be a man and walk up to those directly involved with the administration and lay these complaints and views you believe will steer ipob and Kanu in the right direction or hold your peace for ever instead of gallivanting all over this forum spewing aspersions.

I honestly don't know why you decided to be recalcitrant when you can go out to them with your points.
You overrate yourself TBH! Do the right thing or get the duck off.
I hate to see men being this repetitive when you can go out there and make the desired inputs you want to see.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

I am igbo fool

You are not Igbo, you foolish boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

TEARS! Troops On Reinforcement Mission Involved In Fatal Accident Borno (video / Can The U.S Extradite Its Top Ranking FBI Agent To Any Country For Prosecution? / BREAKING: People Disobeying Ghost Town Order Flogged By Youths (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.