Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. (2554 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Curious345: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
1) Bob Astles (Ugandan colonel)

2) Jean kambanda (ex Rwanda president)

3) Billy konchella ( athlete)

4) Hassan ngeze (journalist)

5) Abdullah öcalan (PKK supreme leader)

6) Selahaddin Gulen --- nephew to opposition figure FETULAH GULEN (reappears in custody in Turkey weeks after he goes missing in Kenya)

7) 16 Taiwanese national extradited to China

cool Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (ipob leader)

OF ALL THE NAMES LISTED HERE , 7 WOULD GO ON TO GET THE DEATH PENALTY, WITH 5 ALREADY EXECUTED .
Kenya is a breeding ground for illegal detention , extraditions and disappearances.
One would wonder how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu could fall into a well known TRAP.

THIS IS AN INDICATION TO THE FACT THAT HE DOES(N'T) [NOT] READ

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Lifestone(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Kenya does not want Criminals and fugitives in their Country, simple. Other criminals should hear, learn and avoid them.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Curious345: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Lifestone:
Kenya does not want Criminals and fugitives in their Country, simple. Other criminals should hear and learn.
not all the people listed here are criminals.

Eg sellehudin Gulen is not a criminal.

The 16 Taiwanese are not criminals ..... So?

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Lifestone(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Curious345:
not all the people listed here are criminals.

Eg sellehudin Gulen is not a criminal.

The 16 Taiwanese are not criminals ..... So?
But they are all people on interest in their countries. I could hear Kenya loud and clear, don't come into our country if you are a fugitive.
At his level I expect Kanu to profile the countries he will visit, Kenya's position has been very clear

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2021
I am so aware of the Abdullah Ocalan episode. Kurdish people around the world demonstrated when their SUPREME LEADER was abducted in Kenya and extra-judicially sent to Turkey.

Nnamdi Kanu who also un-qualifyingly adopts the titles SUPREME LEADER and COMMANDER IN CHIEF, at a time when southeastern Nigeria is on Fulani military lockdown, and a Fulani group had also placed a bounty on his head, decided to make one of the most stupid, unstrategic and unnecessary trips to the same corrupt African country with corrupt legal and immigration structures.

A commander in chief that gets captured at will both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria is not fit to be a commander. I certainly will not be following such a person into battle, as his incompetence will doom the battle before it starts

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Generalnomercy: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Lifestone:

But they are all people on interest in their countries. I could hear Kenya loud and clear, don't come into our country if you are a fugitive.
At his level I expect Kanu to profile the countries he will visit, Kenya's position has been very clear

Some of you are so brainless, senseless, useless and foolish that you talk as if you don't have common sense.

Nnamdi KANU is a freedom fighter.

Idiots don't know that Uhuru kenyeta's father were once like Kanu but no country handed him over to the British government.

Trust me, Igbo's don't forget. They don't forgive.

Kenya will pay a deadly price for their evil acts.

They have a consulate in Nigeria.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Generalnomercy: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:
I am so aware of the Abdullah Ocalan episode. Kurdish people around the world demonstrated when their SUPREME LEADER was abducted in Kenya and extra-judicially sent to Turkey.

Nnamdi Kanu who also un-qualifyingly adopts the titles SUPREME LEADER and COMMANDER IN CHIEF, at a time when southeastern Nigeria is on Fulani military lockdown, and a Fulani group had also placed a bounty on his head, decided to make one of the most stupid, unstrategic and unnecessary trips to the same corrupt African country with corrupt legal and immigration structures.

A commander in chief that gets captured at will both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria is not fit to be a commander. I certainly will not be following such a person into battle, as his incompetence will doom the battle before it starts

Who sort your opinion on KANU?

Your useless opinion doesn't matter.

Believe me, KANU will be freed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Kandeed: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Some of you are so brainless, senseless, useless and foolish that you talk as if you don't have common sense.

Idiots don't know that Uhuru kenyeta's father were once like Kanu but no country handed him over to the British government.

Yeah really Ipob members should leave SA and relocate to Kenya to open Africa's largest Human trafficking hub there or channel same energy in Kenya same way y'all feed school kids drugs in SA. Rubbish no be only deadly price na helly price sad

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Lifestone(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

The problems with fools like you is your inability to engage is conversations without getting abusive to cover your lack of knowledge.
How has all the rubbish you typed up there address the basic issue of Kanu not discerning enough to know the risk involved in visiting Kenya with all their antecedent? Empty barrels like you just like Kanu can't comprehend.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Curious345: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

how will Kanu just be freed like that?

Anyway "what God cannot do does not exist". But will this also apply to mazi's case?
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Following
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Kukukillus: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Fools thought kanu was arrested, but they never knew it was his intentions
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Which Biafran doesn't want him free?

All I am saying is that there has to be a major repercussion for his stupidity in making an ill-conceived trip to an unsafe country.
There ought to be a serious inquiry, once he is free, to determine the circumstances surrounding this foolish trip to Kenya. E.g who invited to Kenya, who made the decision to go to Kenya, why did he go to Kenya etc
After such an inquiry, there ought to be a full-scale restructuring of IPOB to depart from its current one-man structure to a truly all-Biafra organisation, ensuring that the headship of the various arms, go to people with the required skills and experience in those fields, and instituting a proper and robust decision-making procedure, to avoid all these unnecessary abductions due to incompetence.

IPOB should not be the personal property of anyone, who can act as he pleases without consequences for foolishness or betraying the cause.

It is YES MEN like you who encourage him to do as he pleases instead of advising him when he is about to make a huge mistake.

I'm a hardcore Biafran NRI man who speaks his mind, not minding whose ox is gored. I cannot be made a YES MAN.
What matters to me most, is the welfare of Biafrans. Not friendship with Kanu, in a way that undermines the welfare of my people

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Go and rest. Your mission here is to switch monikers solely for the purpose of insulting and casting aspersions on Kanu.

You wish another person was the leader of Ipob and not Kanu.
There is nothing you can do about it. Jealousy is evil. Desist from your taquiya ways.

Kanu miscalculated and that's why he is human, it happens to the best of men.

All true Igbos are with Kanu in this trying times and he will get out of this whether you like it or not.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Which Biafran doesn't want him free?

All I am saying is that there has to be a major repercussion for his stupidity in making an ill-conceived trip to an unsafe country.
There ought to be a serious inquiry, once he is free, to determine the circumstances surrounding this foolish trip to Kenya. E.g who invited to Kenya, who made the decision to go to Kenya, why did he go to Kenya etc
After such an inquiry, there ought to be a full-scale restructuring of IPOB to depart from its current one-man structure to a truly all-Biafra organisation, ensuring that the headship of the various arms, go to people with the required skills and experience in those fields, and instituting a proper and robust decision-making, to avoid all these unnecessary abductions due to incompetence.

IPOB should not be the personal property of anyone, who can act as he pleases without consequences for foolishness or betraying the cause.

It is YES MEN like you who encourage him to do as he pleases instead of advising him when he is about to make a huge mistake.

I'm a hardcore Biafran NRI man who speaks his mind, not minding whose ox is gored. I cannot be made a YES MAN.
What matters to me most, is the welfare of Biafrans. Not friendship with Kanu, in a way that undermines the welfare of my people

You sound like you wanted a post in Ipob and Kanu rejected you. Taquiya master!

This is coming from a place of deep resentment and Jealousy.

The other day you claimed Kanu betrayed Igboho. Your only mission here is to poison the minds of gullible Igbos and Nigerians against Kanu.

Keep switching monikers!

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Please ignore this person and stand firm in your support for Kanu. There are handles moving from pillar to post trash talking Kanu because they hate the fact that Kanu is heading Biafra instead of them or their own candidate.

They are detractors! Be wise to figure out the enemies within and ignore them.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Go and rest. Your mission here is to switch monikers solely for the purpose of insulting and casting aspersions on Kanu.

You wish another person was the leader of Ipob and not Kanu.
There is nothing you can do about it. Jealousy is evil. Desist from your taquiya ways.

Kanu miscalculated and that's why he is human, it happens to the best of men.

All true Igbos are with Kanu in this trying times and he will get out of this whether you like it or not.

In spite of all your childish vituperation, at least you admitted the crux of my point. It is a huge miscalculation. And something must be done to stop such miscalculations in the future. That has always been my point. You can't be captured on two occasions, and expect me not to notice that there is something fundamentally wrong.

It requires immediate restructuring of IPOB once he comes out. It is quite clear he has failed in some very clear decisions, and there are people who are better placed to make such decisions for IPOB. Such people should be given the responsibility of handling those decisions, not Kanu, otherwise we will still have a future kidnapping or arrest to unnecessarily deal with.

Kanu is excellent with gingering the masses, and as such I can't see anyone doing a better job as the director of Radio Biafra than him.
But to lead the IPOB movement, a respected elder with expansive network and experience in the diplomatic, intelligence, international or political field who happens to be a hardcore Igbo nationalist, should lead it.

Every aspect of IPOB responsibility should be led by people who are eminently qualified to lead it. This will help to drastically reduce these very disappointing episodes.
Being a hardcore Biafran is not enough qualification to lead the movement. There are other considerations that must be made. We are dealing with human lives here, and it is not an opportunity for ego-tripping. BIAFRAN LIVES MATTER, otherwise bring out your wife and kids to go and lead the IPOB protests.

If Biafrans are expected to attend such protests, then Biafrans deserve the best leadership structure to look after their interests.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

In spite of all your childish vituperation, at least you admitted the crux of my point. It is a huge miscalculation. And something must be done to stop such miscalculations in the future. That has always been my point. You can't be captured on two occasions, and expect me not to notice that there is something fundamentally wrong.

It requires immediate restructuring of IPOB once he comes out. It is quite clear he has failed in some very clear decisions, and there are people who are better placed to make such decisions for IPOB. Such people should be given the responsibility of handling those decisions, not Kanu, otherwise we will still have a future kidnapping or arrest to unnecessarily deal with.

Kanu is excellent with gingering the masses, and as such I can't see anyone doing a better job as the director of Radio Biafra than him.
But to lead the IPOB movement, a respected elder with expansive network and experience in the diplomatic, intelligence, international or political field who happens to be a hardcore Igbo nationalist, should lead it.

Every aspect of IPOB responsibility should be led by people who are eminently qualified to lead it. This will help to drastically reduce these very disappointing episodes.
Being a hardcore Biafran is not enough qualification to lead the movement. There are other considerations that must be made. We are dealing with human lives here, and it is not an opportunity for ego-tripping. BIAFRAN LIVES MATTER, otherwise bring out your wife and kids to go and lead the IPOB protests.

If Biafrans are expected to attend such protests, then Biafrans deserve the best leadership structure to look after their interests.

All this verbalous junk because Kanu stole all the attention that your candidate was supposed to handle.

Kanu is now in jail and out of the way, let the so called better people and intellectuals take up the movement and do what Kanu could not do.

This is not coming from a place of concern for Igbos and Ipob, you are only bothered about the fact that Kanu cut some of his aides off and you happen to be part of that team.
That is the basic reason you are invested in demonizing Kanu with your numerous accounts. Things no longer work like that.

Rest Abeg! I know where you are coming from. Keep switching monikers!
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

All this verbalous junk because Kanu stole all the attention that your candidate was supposed to handle.

Kanu is now in jail and out of the way, let the so called better people and intellectuals take up the movement and do what Kanu could not do.

This is not coming from a place of concern for Igbos and Ipob, you are only bothered about the fact that Kanu cut some of his aides off and you happen to be part of that team.
That is the basic reason you are invested in demonizing Kanu with your numerous accounts. Things no longer work like that.

Typical Kanu-level thinking

I have never been a member of Company House-registered IPOB, neither do I consider Kanu nor Uche Mefor my leader.

The second point being that there is usually a division of labour in this movement.

Look at how Igboho shows respect to Prof. Akintoye. I don't think Igboho has ever undermined Akintoye, in spite of a few flaws that Akintoye may have. There is a dance going on.
Igboho gingers the Yoruba youths and the masses, while Akintoye leads the movement intellectually. Koiki is somewhat the mouthpiece, and others are providing some assistance. The dance is somewhat synchronised.

What you Kanu apologists think, is that leading such a movement must be Kanu. And that is a huge pitfall.
Kanu has his strengths and his weaknesses. Where Kanu's strengths end, Nnadi's strengths begin. Where Nnadi's strengths end, Dokubo's strengths begin e.t.c

First of all, Kanu started by using Radio Biafra to destroy the pro-Biafra Igbo elders like late Ikedife, late col Achuzie, late Barr. Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu, instead of working with them, just like Igboho is working with Prof. Akintoye.
If the Ikedifes, Achuzies, Ozobus, Debes were accorded the respect due to them by Kanu via Radio Biafra, I can guarantee you that IPOB would not have been declared a terrorist organisation by Nigeria, because the political structures in the SE had a high degree of regard and respect for those individuals. But your supreme leader demonised them and cut that very useful link to the elders and political establishment.

Now he has used Radio Biafra to brainwash people like you into thinking he is an expert in every field, and must take every decision solely, and must not be questioned, even if he makes mistakes.

This attempt at reintroducing this Nigerian sickness of allowing unqualified people to lead in fields they are not qualified for, will not be allowed in Biafra. Igbos are a special breed and will not tolerate that.
In advanced countries, when a major mistake is made, a board of inquiries is instituted to look into the issues and propose remedies. That is how a society moves forward. Not by allowing yourself to be hypnotised into calling someone supleme reader, supleme reader, and ignore the deadly mistakes of the tin-god to the detriment of the society.

The long and short of what I am saying is that there needs to be a restructuring, whether you like it or not. That is the way progress will be made. Enough of all these avoidable mistakes

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I have never been a member of Company House-registered IPOB, neither do I consider Kanu nor Uche Mefor my leader.

The second point being that there is usually a division of labour in this movement.

Look at how Igboho shows respect to Prof. Akintoye. I don't think Igboho has ever undermined Akintoye, in spite of a few flaws that Akintoye may have. There is a dance going on.
Igboho gingers the Yoruba youths and the masses, while Akintoye leads the movement intellectually. Koiki is somewhat the mouthpiece, and others are providing some assistance. The dance is somewhat synchronised.

What you Kanu apologists think, is that leading such a movement must be Kanu. And that is a huge pitfall.
Kanu has his strengths and his weaknesses. Where Kanu's strengths end, Nnadi's strengths begin. Where Nnadi's strengths end, Dokubo's strengths begin e.t.c

First of all, Kanu started by using Radio Biafra to destroy the pro-Biafra Igbo elders like late Ikedife, late col Achuzie, late Barr. Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu, instead of working with them, just like Igboho is working with Prof. Akintoye.
If the Ikedifes, Achuzies, Ozobus, Debes were accorded the respect due to them by Kanu via Radio Biafra, I can guarantee you that IPOB would not have been declared a terrorist organisation by Nigeria, because the political structures in the SE had a high degree of regard and respect for those individuals. But your supreme leader demonised them and cut that very useful link to the elders and political establishment.

Now he has used Radio Biafra to brainwash people like you into thinking he is an expert in every field, and must take every decision solely, and must not be questioned, even if he makes mistakes.

This attempt at reintroducing this Nigerian sickness of allowing unqualified people to lead in fields they are not qualified for, will not be allowed in Biafra. Igbos are a special breed and will not tolerate that.
In advanced countries, when a major mistake is made, a board of inquiries is instituted to look into the issues and propose remedies. That is how a society moves forward. Not by allowing yourself to be hypnotised into calling someone supleme reader, supleme reader, and ignore the deadly mistakes of the tin-god to the detriment of the society.

The long and short of what I am saying is that there needs to be a restructuring, whether you like it or not. That is the way progress will be made. Enough of all these avoidable mistakes

If you had some sense left in you, by now you would have been strategizing with your team mates, get reabsorbed into the team for the actualization of Biafra, come up with solutions and ways to overcome the obstacles and plights of the Igbos but you insist on doing the opposite.

For how long are you going to cry over Kanu being the leader of Ipob? How long will you wail with jealousy over the fact that he denied you and your candidate a post at Ipob hierarchy of leadership?
How long are you going to cry over spilled milk? How long will we keep going on and on about Kanu, Ipob and his weaknesses.

How long will you keep appealing to me and insulting me when you can go out there and put things in order now that Kanu is out of your way.
What is stopping you!
You are a jealous coward!

People like you make me believe Black people are unstable and stupid because what is this obsession over Kanu and his ways when you can work towards initiating a better approach to Biafra instead of spending time attacking and making disparaging comments about Kanu?

Show the world you are better than who you are criticizing. You feel he is not qualified to lead, then you get the hell up and show us you have something to offer to Igbos. It's not by ranting up and down on nairaland. Your target audience is outside this space.

Like I asked in that other post you were disguising, what have you come up with to help this struggle since you keep criticizing Kanu. Bring it on,that's when I will start taking you serious.

As long as you have chosen to be a stupid antagonist, wailing and complaining about Kanu on every thread without working towards proffering solutions and demonstrating you are better than Kanu then you will remain a fool to me and many others that have figured out your mission on this forum. No amount of mischievous response and switching of monikers from you will erase the fact that Kanu has achieved amongst Igbos what you and your rag tag anti Kanu team will ever achieve.

Last word for you, God qualifies the unqualified. You see this Kanu's leadership, there is nothing you can do about it.
Reevaluate yourself and wipe the jealousy out of your heart, maybe Kanu will consider you for a position in Ipob/Biafra when the time is right. �

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Las Las, stop appealing to me as I am not responsible for your frustrations.
Go and reconcile with Kanu's team and channel your energy appropriately. The pain and wailing is damn too much especially on a Saturday morning. Sheesh!

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by michelz: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

The way you and your likes reason is very nauseating and that is the reason you've almost always lost at critical junctures.
Someone has been marshalling out sound reasons for you but you have simply refused to get your head off Nnamdi Kanu's behind and reason with that thing you call a brain.
Most of you don't wish the Igbos well. Right deep in your heart of hearts, you hate Igbos and wish great harm come upon them once more, and you'd be happy.
If not, how else does one explain the intentional brazen stup*idity that some of you display so proudly?

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
michelz:

The way you and your likes reason is very nauseating and that is the reason you've almost always lost at critical junctures.
Someone has been marshalling out sound reasons for you but you have simply refused to get your head off Nnamdi Kanu's behind and reason with that thing you call a brain.
Most of you don't wish the Igbos well. Right deep in your heart of hearts, you hate Igbos and wish great harm come upon them once more, and you'd be happy.
If not, how else does one explain the intentional brazen stup*idity that some of you display so proudly?

That someone could as well be you switching through your many monikers. I perfectly understand your mission and annoyance so chill out.

Igbos have moved on from raining insults on Kanu and castigating Ipob when we now know that more could be done or could have been done but when it is coming from people like you that are perpetually invested in undermining Kanu and Ipob then it is a red flag..

The crux of the matter here is that these staunch critics of Kanu are part of the people he cut off some time ago who have sworn to poison the minds of people against him.

If that somebody feels he knows it all then he could as well take up his points with Ipob and convince them to implement the ideas instead of insulting people on this forum.

That somebody could be you!
Your foolishness and open animosity for Kanu/ ipob is way beyond normal.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Idiko1: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lifestone:

You could not more correct with bolded.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Las Las, stop appealing to me as I am not responsible for your frustrations.
Go and reconcile with Kanu's team and channel your energy appropriately. The pain and wailing is damn too much especially on a Saturday morning. Sheesh!

What is my frustration, compared to the torture that Kanu is receiving now?

My frustrations pale in comparison. My frustration is as a result of the unnecessary sufferings that Kanu is receiving right now. Something that is very avoidable.
My frustration is because of the millions of Biafrans who feel generally let down, by this grievous mistake that has led to Kanu's abduction.

And by the way, you are the person that replied to my message in the first place. I did not know of your existence until you replied to my message.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

What is my frustration, compared to the torture that Kanu is receiving now?

My frustrations pale in comparison. My frustration is as a result of the unnecessary sufferings that Kanu is receiving right now. Something that is very avoidable.
My frustration is because of the millions of Biafrans who feel generally let down, by this grievous mistake that has led to Kanu's abduction.

And by the way, you are the person that replied to my message in the first place. I did not know of your existence until you replied to my message.

You don't care about Kanu so stop acting like you do. You only care about the fact that he leads Ipob instead of your candidate.
Continue to disguise.

I have the right to respond to your ignorant comments and just like I mentioned there, ranting up and down about Kanu on nairaland without working towards solutions for Igbos that will change the course of the movement and galvanizing the public from the grassroot now that Kanu is down and out makes you an absolute coward.

It's not by ranting here, it's by going out to do it and reaching out to ipob with your ideas.

Put your rag tag team and quasi think tank team in order and lead the change.
Anuohia.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

You don't care about Kanu so stop acting like you do. You only care about the fact that he leads Ipob instead of your candidate.
Continue to disguise.

I have the right to respond to your ignorant comments and just like I mentioned there, ranting up and down about Kanu on nairaland without working towards solutions for Igbos that will change the course of the movement and galvanizing the public from the grassroot now that Kanu is down and out makes you an absolute coward.

It's not by ranting here, it's by going out to do it and reaching out to ipob with your ideas.

Put your rag tag team and quasi think tank team in order and lead the change.
Anuohia.

Anu mpama, so I will care about Kanu when I overlook his shortcomings that are ruining the struggle. That is what you want. Typical black African mentality.

This struggle is not really about Kanu, as you are trying to make it. It is about Biafra and Biafrans. I will not be a part of any "see no evil, hear no evil" type of Biafra.
If something is going wrong, it must be pointed out. I have pointed out what is going wrong, if it hurts you, you can go and do the needful with a noose.

All I am saying is that unnecessary mistakes have to be eliminated, by ensuring competent people are leading aspects of this struggle within their competence
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Anu mpama, so I will care about Kanu when I overlook his shortcomings that are ruining the struggle. That is what you want. Typical black African mentality.

This struggle is not really about Kanu, as you are trying to make it. It is about Biafra and Biafrans. I will not be a part of any "see no evil, hear no evil" type of Biafra.
If something is going wrong, it must be pointed out. I have pointed out what is going wrong, if it hurts you, you can go and do the needful with a noose.

All I am saying is that unnecessary mistakes have to be eliminated, by ensuring competent people are leading aspects of this struggle within their competence

The worst sort of people in this world are those that antagonize and criticize others because they believe others are less competent yet when they are presented with opportunities to go out and make a difference they backtrack and still channel their energy to spewing trash towards their object of criticism. You will only end up going round and round in circles.

How long are you going to cry over this spilled milk for God sake!

Go out there and do something for a change if you care about Biafra and is not connected with your issues with Kanu.

Don't be childish. You know where to get ipob, you know how to reach them and appeal to their sensibilities now that Kanu is away.

The fact that you keep dragging this and have nothing else to offer show your where your true interest lie.

It's all about attacking Kanu on any thread carrying his story.
If you believe you are the best and there must be changes, go out and work for it and stop disturbing this space with your poisonous rants. Itiboribo forming smart.

The fact that Kanu is bringing out all this bitterness out of you makes me glad. Go and work for it if you have what it takes.

Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by tishbite41(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

The worst sort of people in this world are those that antagonize and criticize others because they believe others are less competent yet when they are presented with opportunities to go out and make a difference they backtrack and still channel their energy to spewing trash towards their object of criticism. You will only end up going round and round in circles.

Go out there and do something for a change if you care about Biafra and is not connected with your issues with Kanu.

Don't be childish. You know where to get ipob, you know how to reach them and appeal to their sensibilities now that Kanu is away.

The fact that you keep dragging this and have nothing else to offer show your where your true interest lie.

If you believe you are the best and there must be changes, go out and work for it and stop disturbing this space with your poisonous rants. Itiboribo forming smart.

The fact that Kanu is bringing out all this bitterness out of you makes me glad. Go and work for it if you have what it takes.
Thanks for tackling the efulefu very well.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by Boudiccao: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
tishbite41:

Thanks for tackling the efulefu very well.

That jealous Efulefu has different monikers here. I already figured out his pattern.
Switching one moniker to another to rant about Kanu and Ipob because he hates the fact that Kanu is the leader. Ndi oso Chi egbu.
He should go out and work for it, let's see what he will do differently.
Re: List Of Foreign Individuals Detained & Extradited From Kenya. by OfoIgbo: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Anyway I am happy Igbos are not cows you can lead into an avoidable pit.

All these your rantings, because the flaws in IPOB has been pointed out.

Maybe you even think I started to lay these criticisms today
Let me tell you, even before Kanu's first arrest, I had already pointed out some of these flaws. That time I had no concrete evidence to present. Of course a few months after I pointed these things out, he got arrested.
A few years down the line, we are now confronted with yet another abduction, all due to the facts that I raised in the past. All IPOB needs to do is to look into the facts and deal with it, and reduce instances of these unnecessary disasters.
I don't need to set up my own IPOB to prove a fact or to start duplicating what is already happening. Kanu is a better speaker than I am and thus, is a better qualified director of Radio Biafra. There are also better administrators than I am. But I know I will trounce Kanu or DOS when it comes to strategic planning. Tony Nnadi will also beat Kanu silly, when it comes to strategic planning. But Kanu will destroy Nnadi when it comes to holding the fort in Radio Biafra.

I am a little reluctant sharing my details with the IPOB people, because round pegs are in square holes. Once the checks and balances and proper restructuring are carried out, it will increase my confidence in the security and privacy of my details, thus making it way more likely that I will throw in some very nice advice in confidence.
That is even partly why I have been asking for this much needed restructuring. IPOB tosili ibu nke anyi nile

This Is Obigbo - Igbo History Pics / Nigerians, Behold The Seven Political Gladiators Set To Retire Buhari In 2023 / Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130