Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know (533 Views)

Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus / 10 Facts And Achievements Of Ronaldo You May Not Have Known About / Russia 2018 Quarter Final: Amazing Facts You Should See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know by Dailynaijanew10: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Every game has a legend, someone who rises above all circumstances, competition and all other factors of decline. In football, Cristiano Ronaldo is without a doubt the legend of our time. Every time you watch Ronaldo play a party awaits you which you will surely enjoy. Below are some facts that can shed more light on the greatest football genius of our time. Here are 10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo’s Full name
Many football fans only know him as Cristiano Ronaldo, but if you dig a little deeper you will find that his name is a little longer. His real name is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. You may already know this, but what you may not know is that it was named after Ronald Regan, the former President of the United States who was loved so much by Ronaldo’s father.
Birthdays and family history
Cristiano Ronaldo was born on February 5, 1985. He was born as the last child in a family of four. His father, Jose, was a gardener, and the soccer player remembers that his father was an alcoholic. Her mother, Maria, is a cook and cleaning lady and works late into the night looking after her children and their families.
Read it here https://dailynaijanews.com.ng/10-facts-about-ronaldo/
Re: 10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know by Dailynaijanew10: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: 10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
I no go click, I rather enter Google search am grin
Re: 10 Amazing Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo You Probably Didn’t Know by Dailynaijanew10: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
embarassed cool
NaijaBoy213:
I no go click, I rather enter Google search am grin
you no good sha you no wan visit my site

(1) (Reply)

Oliver Giroud Signs For AC Milan / "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea / Lewis Hamilton Missed His Opportunity To Overtake Michael Schumacher As Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.