Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years (45878 Views)

How Sport Betting Changed My Life For Good / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / It Is 7 Years Since Rashidi Yekini Passed Away (Tribute Videos And Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Richieniit: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Welcomme:
Bro pls can I contact you?

Sure... 09095675596.

WhatsApp only.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by donforeign: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
eskorelvis:

Lolz are u kidding me with that question? It's probably the best way to be free and make easy money, but it takes lot of time to learn. Check this from last week (it's in $ by d way)

Good to know..
So how long do you think I can learn bro?
I am serious about this. .how much can I start with ?
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by tolijascro(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Galaxydon1:
But it's from the Same betting i bought most of my properties from. Please go and check where your problem is , I don't think it's from betting. Please bet wisely.

Abeg dey drop games for people like us...na greed dey worry most people wey dey lament...I no dey play wetin I no fit afford to lose....if u get 50k use 2k to bet and if e burst commot face naxo e suppose be

2 Likes

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by eskorelvis: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
donforeign:

Good to know..
So how long do you think I can learn bro?
I am serious about this. .how much can I start with ?

Hit me up on WhatsApp 08182627831 cos here's not so convenient. But to answer ur first question u wud need nothing less than 3 months of learning and practice, I spent close to 2 years in-between to learn this stuff completely and I'm not sure u shud even start thinking of money now, think long term first. Ur first goal shud be how to learn it, trust me, after that u're set. On a "good day" u can flip small accounts and make cool money buh it depends on ur commitment. Also there's a lot of money to be sacrificed at first when u wanna start cos that's reality for everyone who ventures in it for the first time. Also note that like d op here said, it can also be addictive like betting too
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by betshopagent(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUNECHI86:
You too mumu
it does not call 4 insult. i did not insult you maybe if its what u thought.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by caesymore(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
omophunky:
Greed and desperation is what finished you, not betting.

Modified :
To those of you quoting to insult me,
you can all hang urselves for all I care...

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by omoyeni37: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
olurili:
ok sir,start today,dont wait for tommorow
He will start immediately sir, thank you so much sir
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by ibinaboonline: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's very good to know. Looks like the Spirit has done His work. Still, be in guard.
Iovercame:
thank you bro. But sincerely when I say I have won I have won. There is Euros going on abi, I watch it at home now if I wanted to I would have but that urge is just like shit to me now. Like I can't even see my self playing for 100 naira again. Thank you tho. I appreciate
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
omoyeni37:

ok sir,but tell him to put his mind into it,although it may be tough at first,but drug is bondage,so free yourself by all means

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by omoyeni37: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
olurili:
ok sir,but tell him to put his mind into it,although it may be tough at first,but drug is bondage,so free yourself by all means
You are really a lifesaver sir, God bless you
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
omoyeni37:

You are really a lifesaver sir, God bless you
if you need any help,quote me sir

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by donforeign: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
eskorelvis:

Hit me up on WhatsApp 08182627831 cos here's not so convenient. But to answer ur first question u wud need nothing less than 3 months of learning and practice, I spent close to 2 years in-between to learn this stuff completely and I'm not sure u shud even start thinking of money now, think long term first. Ur first goal shud be how to learn it, trust me, after that u're set. On a "good day" u can flip small accounts and make cool money buh it depends on ur commitment. Also there's a lot of money to be sacrificed at first when u wanna start cos that's reality for everyone who ventures in it for the first time. Also note that like d op here said, it can also be addictive like betting too

Thanks I will hit you up

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Eventhough life itself is a gamble, you thinking you can win millions of naira with 200 naira stake is pure st*pidity. You think bookies are father Christmas? You can only make money from sport betting by matched betting, arbitrage, or value betting. Even making money using the above strategies is not easy. Bookies will kick you out of their websites once dey notice you are a value or an arbitrage bettor.Bookies will restrict your accounts once they find out that you are a profitable bettor. I've lost 4 bet365 accounts, 9 1xbet account, and 8 Betfairsports book account just this year alone. Imagine the money i spent for providing driving licence for the account owners. Bookies are greedy thieves they won't allow you to make money from sports betting. Believe you me you are bound to fail, if you think you can make riches overnight from gambling.
But op you've won all your games except Liverpool vs westham ov 1.5. Why wait for the game to end you could have ducthed UN 1.5 and make a guaranteed win of almost 1.5 to 1.6 milion.
I plan offering this service, if you have a long slip of 4 games and above, and all have won except maybe 3 to 4 games. I can offer you better returns on your cash out than what bookies will offer you.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Enginiaman1(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Sapeleboy911:
Eventhough life itself is a gamble, you thinking you can win millions of naira with 200 naira stake is pure st*pidity. You think bookies are father Christmas? You can only make money from sport betting by matched betting, arbitrage, or value betting. Even making money using the above strategies is not easy. Bookies will kick you out of their websites once dey notice you are a value or an arbitrage bettor.Bookies will restrict your accounts once they find out that you are a profitable bettor. I've lost 4 bet365 accounts, 9 1xbet account, and 8 Betfairsports book account just this year alone. Imagine the money i spent for providing driving licence for the account owners. Bookies are greedy thieves they won't allow you to make money from sports betting. Believe you me you are bound to fail, if you think you can make riches overnight from gambling.
But op you've won all your games except Liverpool vs westham ov 1.5. Why wait for the game to end you could have ducthed UN 1.5 and make a guaranteed win of almost 1.5 to 1.6 milion.
I plan offering this service, if you have a long slip of 4 games and above, and all have won except maybe 3 to 4 games. I can offer you better returns on your cash out than what bookies will offer you.

Sir I understand you but,do you think smoking, viewing phonography, masturbation etc is also spiritual, look gamble Is an act so is just like any other addiction, there is nothing like vodoo or spirit there nah Una wan Shap Shap money, when Una win Una no day talk, when Una lose Una go con day yarn okotomiamian.
Bible warns us against greed,and love of money,you should know the rest,have a lovely day sir.

2 Likes

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Sir I understand you but,do you think smoking, viewing phonography, masturbation etc is also spiritual, look gamble Is an act so is just like any other addiction, there is nothing like vodoo or spirit there nah Una wan Shap Shap money, when Una win Una no day talk, when Una lose Una go con day yarn okotomiamian.
Bible warns us against greed,and love of money,you should know the rest,have a lovely day sir.
Did you read my comment at all? Same bible warned us about not being deligent and not paying attention to what we do.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by drawnobet(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sapeleboy911:

Gbamsolutely! I always tell people, if you've never gotten an error message from your bookie with a flimsy excuse as to why they cannot take your single bet, you're part of the losing 99%. Just delete greed, master the craft, and see it as purely business. But that's the hardest part. OP is clearly not cut out for this line of work

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Paykay: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
drawnobet:

Gbamsolutely! I always tell people, if you've never gotten an error message from your bookie with a flimsy excuse as to why they cannot take your single bet, you're part of the losing 99%. Just delete greed, master the craft, and see it as purely business. But that's the hardest part. OP is clearly not cut out for this line of work
boss show me the way
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by eskorelvis: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
donforeign:

Thanks I will hit you up
Ok
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Carisayo: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Erimmy2:
. Sir pls can I send an email to you?
It's urgent
yes you can.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Kingnelson9: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
omoyeni37:

hello sir

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by omoyeni37: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
olurili:
hello sir
Hi bro, he has started yesterday, and i must admit that it's been hell on earth for him sir
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Gbengageorge: 3:59am On Jul 09, 2021
i no fit bet pass 100 per ticket, i dey craze. i put 1000 in my account, i never still finish am to bet for over a month. OP, na greed wan finish you.

2 Likes

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2021
omoyeni37:

Hi bro, he has started yesterday, and i must admit that it's been hell on earth for him sir
it wont be easy but if he can pull through,he will enjoy his life afterward,hope he is using that panadol extra

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by omoyeni37: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2021
olurili:
it wont be easy but if he can pull through,he will enjoy his life afterward,hope he is using that panadol extra
Yes sir, he is taking them
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
omoyeni37:

Yes sir, he is taking them
if he is too weak tell him to buy alabunkun or karaole and use it with lucozade boost sir.....he will share testimony like i did by GOD grace
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by omoyeni37: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2021
olurili:
if he is too weak tell him to buy alabunkun or karaole and use it with lucozade boost sir.....he will share testimony like i did by GOD grace
Okay sir, you have been so helpful to us, i am really really grateful to you sir, i will get it for him sir.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2021
omoyeni37:

Okay sir, you have been so helpful to us, i am really really grateful to you sir, i will get it for him sir.
ok sir

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by PitexyBaba(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
OLRAYS:
you will still play it again let's wait and see... grin
Brother, I did play again.
I'm confused...
To stop an addiction is very hard... I have to smoke this night to get over it.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by OLRAYS(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
PitexyBaba:

Brother, I did play again.
I'm confused...
To stop an addiction is very hard... I have to smoke this night to get over it.
.....hmmmnnn! Be closer to God bro....choose God over everything...that is the only way u can get over this addiction.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by hkidola00(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2021
ntrukpum:
Your village people where just after you, or greed and indiscipline on ur own part, not sports bet. I am a bet9ja agent, i have 3 shops now. i've been in d business for five years now. I have access to playing games of up to 500k but i won't. That is discipline. I play an average of 500 naira games weekly. That is five tickets of 100 naira each. Sometimes i win, sometimes i dont. So greed, indiscipline was ur problem, not sportbet
I work at a cashier under someone,if I want to open my office too,can 400,000 naira make it happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.