Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years (45803 Views)

How Sport Betting Changed My Life For Good / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / It Is 7 Years Since Rashidi Yekini Passed Away (Tribute Videos And Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by TUNECHI86: 3:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Boss connect me to that sure plug you were getting games from and please wats the meaning of this your booking pattern HT 2 no
emerich:

It works bro, but it's 1 in a million, last week I played a game to win #500k with #100, lost it by 1 game, then #100 to win #700k, lost it by 2 games, nearly went insane, then decided to try my luck the next day with similar market since it's hot on twitter, a particular bookmaker has a very good market for a particular option with high odds, I played a game of #100 to win #2.2M with just France to qualify to bring home my 1st major win on sportbet. I was so close to win #2.2M that I had already informed my wife and colleague at work, I had already made pledges to the WhatsApp group I belonged. Guess what guys, France lost after a 3-1 lead at 71 mins, I almost lost my mind. Ideally I should had countered with #700k which I had in my account at 3-2 which would had won me #2M plus either way, but didn't because I had so much convictions France would qualify, I couldn't sleep that night, and almost lost it after the loss. I went on to lose #600k on tennis inplays few days after that because I couldn't believe I lost such amount in such circumstance.
This was my slip that made me lose my mind, I wish I never played that game, it cost me my sanity, I made a vow to my wife never to gamble again 2 days ago, I have deleted all my betting apps and deactivated my social media accounts such as twitter and telegram.

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Ekenev2:

Boss, where u dey for Sokoto like this
dem born me well make I dey sokoto now?

d fear of sharia bandits is d beginnin of wisdom... no use dis wisdom play oo!
grin
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Dearest OP, I write to tell u say, "All die na die!"

Sports bettin is not 4 less disciplined persons, and clearly u don't fit in2 d category.
Do u knw I smoke both weed & normal cig but have NEVER one day felt d urge or hunger to smoke it? Hell, I havent smoked for almost a year now & diaris no hunger 4 it... Dat is self discipline!

Same thing applies to gambling or sports betting.
NEVER U FORCE URSELF TO GAMBLE!
like a previous commentator said, "gamble only 4 leisure!"
Me I play sports bet only wen am bored & need some fun. Highest amt I stake is #100 in bet9ja and #30 in 1xbet, and I do get good returns!
It's far better than ppl who always take at least one bottle of beer everyday, or even ppl dat can't go a day without lighting at least 5 sticks of cigarettes (my own no better pass?).

So evrytin is ur mindset and discipline. I mean, why would u be stakin in virtual bets? or even stake upto a thousand naira on very unpredictable games? Dats not right 4 anyone who doesn have access to free or extra lostable cash.
Somebody also said dat u goin to sleep is a gamble cos u never can tell wen God might decide to bring u back to His abode.

To me, goin into a relationship wit any lady is far bigger gamble sef, take it or leave it! grin

But thank God u have learnt ur lesson and u are putting a stop to gambling, clearly not 4 ur type bro! wink

And 4 those of u online preachers saying it's a satanic somtin or village ppl handwork, or saying dat it's d devil running d OPs life, SHUUUTT DA F**K UP!

angry

3 Likes

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by betshopagent(m): 4:00am On Jul 06, 2021
donforeign:

Somebody I met asked me to pay him 250k to teach me forex.. I am skeptical about it... What do you advice me to do?
flee
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Vision101:
It's amazing how a guy of your age without university education can write this flawless English. It really means that you are brilliant.

Gambling like most negative addiction has demon behind it. Once you are hooked you would be restless unless you have them. Sex is inclusive.

Most brilliant and strong-willed people are prone to this. That's why once they set their minds on anything they go very far to achieve them.

The only way to avoid being addicted to negative things is to not even give them the least try. Otherwise their nature will push them deeper.

Having known this concerning myself I decided that anything negative I will not even try to know the first step of it because if I go in I will like to be a prof in it.

That's why before I became born again I adopted the principle of one girlfriend at a time, no tasting of cigarettes, not more than two bottles of beer in day, no night clubbing etc. All my time was filled with work and study.

Do you know that there was a time I used to send the messenger in my office with #100 tfare to go and buy Complete Sports of #20 everyday?

This my nature shows anywhere that I work. Now that I'm born again it shows in my work in God's vineyard.

It think that you are brilliant and strong-willed adopt my strategy. With your nature you can still recover all. I assessed you by the quality of your writing that most graduates cannot do.

God bless you.
thank you very much. I appreciate your kind words. Yes I still have this melancholy moment once a while thinking about all I lost just like now that I woke up feeling this way but I know this stage would pass. I just had to stop for my son and my sanity and thank God I got my life back. I have been cold turkey for 4 months now and I bless God I just hope and pray he shines his light upon my face again because I really need him and need it. Good morning and bye

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by betshopagent(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2021
TUNECHI86:
Boss connect me to that sure plug you were getting games from and please wats the meaning of this your booking pattern HT 2 no
nwanne zuukwanu ike! ife na-atuto na-egbukwanu egbu.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by betshopagent(m): 4:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Iovercame:
thank you very much. I appreciate your kind words. Yes I still have this melancholy moment once a while thinking about all I lost just like now that I woke up feeling this way but I know this stage would pass. I just had to stop for my son and my sanity and thank God I got my life back. I have been cold turkey for 4 months now and I bless God I just hope and pray he shines his light upon my face again because I really need him and need it. Good morning and bye
sorry man. but i believe strongly that you were destroyed by virtual a.k.a baby oku!

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 06, 2021
betshopagent:
sorry man. but i believe strongly that you were destroyed by virtual a.k.a baby oku!
nah I never played that. I don't even know how to play that. But it's gone now. I'm in a better place mentally just this occasionally mood swing or sombre moment. But when I get a job or something to do I would get over it. Thanks for your words. I appreciate
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by betshopagent(m): 4:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Iovercame:
nah I never played that. I don't even know how to play that. But it's gone now. I'm in a better place mentally just this occasionally mood swing or sombre moment. But when I get a job or something to do I would get over it. Thanks for your words. I appreciate
gudluck. a skill wud b better
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2021
betshopagent:
gudluck. a skill wud b better
yeah I think so but which skill is profitable to learn now and you know how brutal Lagos is. Without a parent and a kid to feed. Jesus I messed up. Hmmm but thanks Bros. I appreciate
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by betshopagent(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Iovercame:
yeah I think so but which skill is profitable to learn now and you know how brutal Lagos is. Without a parent and a kid to feed. Jesus I messed up. Hmmm but thanks Bros. I appreciate
jobs wud only waste your time. skill is d real deal. i ve been in your shoes b4 arnd 2015-2017 in lagos. living alone n doing alll sort of wrks to survive n to make headway. worked in soap, juice, iron companies to survive but at d end d chineese , indians& lebaneese mannning those companies frustrated my efforts. to make matters worst i got sick n spent d little savings i had.basically, what am saying is that all those type of jobs wont help u in lagos because after transport+d low pay; you are left with nothing. if you dnt like craft but wants to raise fund for a business; find your way to ladipo.go to those warehouses n join guys there to offload stuffs frm containers.you can also rent trucks n help ppl take stuffs frm warehouse to their shops or bustops. its a dirty wrk because of oil frm d used vehicle parts but it pays well. you can save-up and go into buying n selling in few months.you can buy cheap frm warehouse n sell outside d warehouse or other places or equally take them to other states to sell. my main source of income is through making of aluminium windows n doors but i raised money to learn d skill & to get a shop+machines through this.i still comes to lagos frm time to time to buy some tukumbo machines like cutter n drills to resell in d east. so dnt waste your time doing shits. learn frm my mistake

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2021
betshopagent:
jobs wud only waste your time. skill is d real deal. i ve been in your shoes b4 arnd 2015-2017 in lagos. living alone n doing alll sort of wrks to survive n to make headway. worked in soap, juice, iron companies to survive but at d end d chineese , indians& lebaneese mannning those companies frustrated my efforts. to make matters worst i got sick n spent d little savings i had.basically, what am saying is that all those type of jobs wont help u in lagos because after transport+d low pay; you are left with nothing. if you dnt like craft but wants to raise fund for a business; find your way to ladipo.go to those warehouses n join guys there to offload stuffs frm containers.you can also rent trucks n help ppl take stuffs frm warehouse to their shops or bustops. its a dirty wrk because of oil frm d used vehicle parts but it pays well. you can save-up and go into buying n selling in few months.you can buy cheap frm warehouse n sell outside d warehouse or other places or equally take them to other states to sell. my main source of income is through making of aluminium windows n doors but i raised money to learn d skill & to get a shop+machines through this.i still comes to lagos frm time to time to buy some tukumbo machines like cutter n drills to resell in d east. so dnt waste your time doing shits. learn frm my mistake
Jesus Christ thank you Senior. Like you took your time to type this. Thank you Bros. Really appreciate. I would think about it. Thank you so very much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Paulianfa(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Lesson learned
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by ibinaboonline: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Just know it's an ongoing battle. That's not to scare you but to remind you to always be on guard. You can be tempted at the most unexpected time. If you're born again, you can beat this permanently.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by ajaeben: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2021
I pray you will not go back to it again lJMN...
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy To be candid, it not the best way...
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Learn to become a freelancer on fiverr and earn in dollars. Develop more skills by learning on youtube to know how fiverr works
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2021
ibinaboonline:
Just know it's an ongoing battle. That's not to scare you but to remind you to always be on guard. You can be tempted at the most unexpected time. If you're born again, you can beat this permanently.
thank you bro. But sincerely when I say I have won I have won. There is Euros going on abi, I watch it at home now if I wanted to I would have but that urge is just like shit to me now. Like I can't even see my self playing for 100 naira again. Thank you tho. I appreciate
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2021
ajaeben:
I pray you will not go back to it again lJMN...
amen. Thanks bro
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by donforeign: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2021
betshopagent:
flee

Thanks boss
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by nelsonebby(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Lifewasgood:
Na you e nor favour, I know someone who has built houses from sports bet. He staked a million in my presence on just 2odds. You get longthroat, you wan win 1.5m with 1500, the stakes is too high.
Bruh a dude played Germany to win south Korea with 10 million naire stake. The rest is history
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by nelsonebby(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2021
mapet:
I know a story of a guy in one of the banks.....committed fraud - stole #15m. By the time he was caught had spent #12 on BetNaija
is he dead? Lol
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Ideegee(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2021
lovemoi2:
WHY DONT NIGERIANS PLANT TOMATOES AND PEPPER WITH GREEN ONIONS?

I NOTICED HOW EXPENSIVE THESE REGULAR VEGETABLES ARE IN THE MARKET AND 3 MONTHS AGO I PLANTED THEM AT MY BACKYARD AND FRONTAGE, AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE ALOT OF TOMATOES AND PEPPER WHICH I WILL BE HARVESTING IN A MONTH FOR MY FAMILY CONSUMPTION

MY green ONIONS GROWS SO FAST I HAVE TO CUT THEM ATLEAST EVERY 3 DAYS AND COOK WITH THEM

Pictures, please

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by TUNECHI86: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
You too mumu
betshopagent:
nwanne zuukwanu ike! ife na-atuto na-egbukwanu egbu.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
omoyeni37:

Since 2014 sir, yes, he's really willing to leave it, the drug is really draining his finances sir...
He is 36 years old sir
ok sir,first thing first,know that he will go through the withdraw syptoms which will be very tough,you will have to be jogging in the morning and before you sleep at night,another thing is try and get a packet of panadol extra,anytime you feel urge to take tramadol,or you are feeling headache or any pain,take two dose of panadol extra,it will relieve you,keep going this way for one week,after one week stop the panadol extra....then you are a free man sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by omoyeni37: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
olurili:
ok sir,first thing first,know that he will go through the withdraw syptoms which will be very tough,you will have to be jogging in the morning and before you sleep at night,another thing is try and get a packet of panadol extra,anytime you feel urge to take tramadol,or you are feeling headache or any pain,take two dose of panadol extra,it will relieve you,keep going this way for one week,after one week stop the panadol extra....then you are a free man sir
God bless you sir, I'm so grateful.
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by eskorelvis: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
donforeign:

Yes I am serious about learning it .
Is it really profitable?
Lolz are u kidding me with that question? It's probably the best way to be free and make easy money, but it takes lot of time to learn. Check this from last week (it's in $ by d way)

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by eskorelvis: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
favelli:

Bro please am willing and ready to learn. Please mentor me

I've given u my conditions to tutor already bro. Hit me up on WhatsApp 0 8 1 8 2 6 2 7 8 3 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Welcomme: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Richieniit:
Oga OP you're right and also wrong! Life itself na gamble, to drink water na gamble, to sleep and wake na gamble.. tomorrow sef na gamble cos you're not promised. I'm into betting and I can proudly tell you that tru betting i got my first apartment and tru betting i am managing fine. It all boils down to self control!

Betting company self they talk em.. bet responsible!!!

If you have patience you'll grow well in this business. The idea of 100 to win 20m is typical NONSENSE and takes only a miracle to attain it, tho I am not saying it's impossible, but e go hard. Good thing you've stop and big Congrats to you. Yes I am addicted but I have perfect control and know teams I can rely on. Betting, trading and Bitcoin all na the same.

ONLY TYPE OF BET I AM AGAINST AND I HAVE NEVER EVER TRY IS VISUAL BETTING, BE IT DOG, COLOR, RACING OR FAST FOOTBALL.. dash me 100 free money to try it and watch me punch your face and reject it because i know how damaging it can be.

BET RESPONSIBLE!!!

Betting is the most lucrative risk taking business one can venture into but do you have control ? With just 250 I made over 20k this week

Bro pls can I contact you?
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
omoyeni37:

God bless you sir, I'm so grateful.
ok sir,start today,dont wait for tommorow

1 Like

Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by olurili(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUNECHI86:
they said something is destroy life,and you still requesting for it,why are like this
Re: How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years by Welcomme: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Galaxydon1:
But it's from the Same betting i bought most of my properties from. Please go and check where your problem is , I don't think it's from betting. Please bet wisely.
Bros show me way na? Make I contact you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2014 Commonwealth Games Schedule: Okagbare Wins 100m Gold / Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.