Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu (49669 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by WibusJaga: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
This dictatorial government is trying everything to suppress the people.
Nigeria beyond 2023 may just be a mirage...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by hatedisplace: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Angelparadise post=103320990]Only a wise President will ask and try to solve the root of this agitation .Do we have one ?[/quote
NO
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by NInb44: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
This shows that when there is a will, there will be a way.

We can not be intimidated
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by witworth(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
The so called government of the people, by the people and for the people is now so scared of the same people.
Hmn
My questions are....
1) Is the government not equal to the people?
2) if not, then is the government bigger than the people?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Are they looking for Sunday Igboho or what?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by subcbouy: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
majamajic:

Lies from pit of hell , he didn't win a single state in those areas , u people voted Buhari in upon our warnings , when Buhari took Chuba Okadigbo as running mate , did SS and SE vote them ? No we didn't . I remember u people saying Buhari is sick , he will die within 4 months so his vice can take over , this is 6 yrs , baba is now even fresher than his vice

SS and SE are totally innocent of this mess u guys put us into , we knew Buhari !
The ones you voted, what has they done? In the history of number of votes, Buhari had enough number of votes from Ebonyi, Abia and Imo state in the last election.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
detroitred78:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.
Price please?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Nukilia: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
[s]Inasmuch as I detest Tinubu but it will be stupid to assume Tinbu is the brain behind the security forces encroachment at the venue of the rally.
Malami is the one working all these.
The earlier you realise Malami is the president the betterFulani herdsmen terrorists are gradually feeling confident now.Expect incessant strikes in different corners of the South any moment from now but they will NOT still conquer.
He even has Tinubu in his pocket and Tinubu dares not do a shit,else he would face his own music.
I don't like Tinubu but he shouldn't be blamed for everything.
Fulani Terrorists in power are the ones playing these games and the South are still sleeping[/s].

Speaking from both sides of the mouth! Typical of traitors
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
The day you voted buhari was the day you threw your basic rights as a citizen into the Atlantic ocean.

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around. Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom.

You people never from history.

"I am sorry I did vote Buhari cos I thought he was going to hand over power to Tinubu."
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Nuelito: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
E bi things
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by donnie(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Inasmuch as I detest Tinubu but it will be stupid to assume Tinbu is the brain behind the security forces encroachment at the venue of the rally.
Malami is the one working all these.
The earlier you realise Malami is the president the betterFulani herdsmen terrorists are gradually feeling confident now.Expect incessant strikes in different corners of the South any moment from now but they will NOT still conquer.
He even has Tinubu in his pocket and Tinubu dares not do a shit,else he would face his own music.
I don't like Tinubu but he shouldn't be blamed for everything.
Fulani Terrorists in power are the ones playing these games and the South are still sleeping.

Why shouldn't Tinubu be blamed? Is he not a slave of the Caliphate? So he sold his people to stay out of jail and he shouldn't be blamed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Odinaka00(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
The day you voted buhari was the day you threw your basic rights as a citizen into the Atlantic ocean.

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around. Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom.

You people never from history.

That’s why I say they deserve Buhari presidency honestly cuz they don’t learn, very stupid people, sensible Nigerians knew right from the beginning that Buhari is not the right man but stupid ones went ahead and voted for him. I was one of those that needed CHANGE… I supported APC from the beginning but when they brought Buhari as tgeir Presidential flag bearer then I gave up in both APC n PDP. I don’t know what they saw in Buhari that we didn’t see. Bunch of idiots who still support this government, make them dey suffer am, as for me, I don commot from Naija, living a good life in SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by calcal: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Where are those calling themselves Lagosians?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Gorillabrain: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
I dey the rally now.. Make them come arrest us.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by ForestHill: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
post=103324225:
To close the first page of this thread : First of all Nigerians have the right to peaceful protests..

All hoodlums that burnt down Lagos properties worth almost 100 Billion Naira last year and looted private businesses of hardworking and away abiding Lagosians and wiped off all they have worked for in their lives, breaking ATM machines all over the state,,
Those that have planned to steal, loot and rape this coming weekend have all been warned, they must stay off this protest.

He who has ears.........

Amen in the name of Jesus.
And,
Insha Allah.
Same prayer goes to you too wink

GBAMSOLUTELY!
U don finish d matter!!

We Rise.
Mynd44, This handle has been disturbing my peace with defaming mentions; editing my write-ups to suit him/her, do something about this. My reputation is at stake.

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Kingzy4real: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
LIVE: Yoruba Nation Rally Going on at Ojota, Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CyTJ0x9zs
Kindly subscribe to our yotube

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by naijaebay: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sai baba Bye baba
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by HopeAlive16(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
People voted him in the south south and South east. Stop reasoning like a kid.

The funny thing is that you might not even be from the south south but feel you can speak on their behalf. You can't even speak on behalf of your state sef.

Is just like saying only the south east voted for Atiku a Fulani man.
That is enh!... So annoying angry I didn't vote the Murder but I'm sick and tired of people saying but you people voted for him na. He is an obvious mistake and anyone can make mistakes...It's statements like this that is making things worse and increasing people's frustration. May wisdom not be far from us in this difficult time for our nation
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by JohnOkolo: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Angelparadise:
How I wish APC government will be this serious in economy and improving the living standards of it citizens, Nigerians wouldn't have the zeal to criticize this Fulani primitive led government of extreme nepotic bombardment.

Shut up your Mouth. Yoruba nation agitation will never lead to those shit Holes dream of a Yoruba state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by jeliliadedoja1: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Power is transient. Where is Sanni Abacha . We will all die but posterity will not forgive a government that fail to address insecurity until it escalated to the level Sunday Igboho became Yoruba SAVIOUR OTHERWISE Fulani herdsmen would have wipe Yoruba race out of Nigeria Map .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
See them mad police men, they were never this serious in occupying traffic points where commuters got robbed in lagos
http://www.smartfinancebroker.com/
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
In as much as Buhari and this present administration keep shying away from the root cause of this agitation,.

New igboho and kanu will still emerge

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by FashionCookie(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Where those clowns wey dey run their mouth say the protest no go fit happen for "our" Lagos? It's either some people are naturally stupid, or they just pretend to be stupid.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by frankson1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Angelparadise:
How I wish APC government will be this serious in economy and improving the living standards of it citizens, Nigerians wouldn't have the zeal to criticize this Fulani primitive led government of extreme nepotic bombardment.

seriously, the arrest of Kanu, which I believe took a period of planning, Twitter ban, which showed that FG can be proactive. IF and only IF they can channel the same energy and zeal to other aspects, things would have been a lot better today.

I hope we would be wise in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girl, Mary Katambi Graduates With A B.sc In Accounting (Photos) / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.