Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu (49670 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by sweerychick(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
yamunla:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

***copied***
don't worry we know.. even my boss yesterday in the office who's a big critic of Nnamdi kanu is not happy about his arrest, in fact he's even crying more than IPOB on the matter. And guess what he is A YORUBA person from osun state...
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by jeliliadedoja1: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
If ABACHA Military Junta was subdued who is BUHARI that LOST elections serially before the power of youth and social Media come to play.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Truth234(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
majamajic:

Lies from pit of hell , he didn't win a single state in those areas , u people voted Buhari in upon our warnings , when Buhari took Chuba Okadigbo as running mate , did SS and SE vote them ? No we didn't . I remember u people saying Buhari is sick , he will die within 4 months so his vice can take over , this is 6 yrs , baba is now even fresher than his vice

SS and SE are totally innocent of this mess u guys put us into , we knew Buhari !

Who did South East ever voted when he comes to Presidency. Did they vote Ojukwu when he contested despite his efforts?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by mauchiz: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/inec-commissioner-nigerian-women-storm-nass-complex-for-lauretta-onochies-confirmation-says-enough-is-enough/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16253142107298&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2021%2F07%2Finec-commissioner-nigerian-women-storm-nass-complex-for-lauretta-onochies-confirmation-says-enough-is-enough%2F
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by coolsegun2002: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
All these things are meaningless.
Handover power to women let's try them and see since men have failed us.

Why do you people talk the same way....” hand over power to women”

What do you mean by hand over power to women??
That men should not be allowed to contest or one women should just be appointed president the way commissioners are put on the seat....

More credible women should come out every four years to contest and stop waiting for the men give them position ....it won’t happen....
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by jeliliadedoja1: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
We are on our way to Lagos with 20 full loads Marco polo 50 seater Buses of peaceful protesters to join our comrades no Force on earth except God Almighty can stop us.
Go and arrest Miyetti Allah members and Criminal herdsmen not Sunday Igboho that defended helpless Yoruba when herdsmen was killing ,raping and committing arson unabated.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Take this very frankly, no government in the world will tolerate this type of protest.

Buhari’s Government is on the offensive side now. Anybody who thinks he wants to cause disunity under any guise will definitely get a rude shock. Anybody!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Darevofpeace(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Inasmuch as I detest Tinubu but it will be stupid to assume Tinbu is the brain behind the security forces encroachment at the venue of the rally.
Malami is the one working all these.
The earlier you realise Malami is the president the better.Fulani herdsmen terrorists are gradually feeling confident now.Expect incessant strikes in different corners of the South any moment from now but they will NOT still conquer.
He even has Tinubu in his pocket and Tinubu dares not do a shit,else he would face his own music.
I don't like Tinubu but he shouldn't be blamed for everything.
Fulani Terrorists in power are the ones playing these games and the South are still sleeping.

Who sold Buhari to the SouthWest for election in 2015?

Has Tinubu ever talked about this agitation?

Do you feel the economy is okay with over 20% food inflation?

He is a Political leader and he got huge stakes too..........Lagos State is his state.Federal Government can't do things successfully in that state without their "full consent"

"Uneasy lies the head that would wear a crown"
Leadership is about taking responsibilities !

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Inasmuch as I detest Tinubu but it will be stupid to assume Tinbu is the brain behind the security forces encroachment at the venue of the rally.
The earlier you realise Malami is the president the better.Fulani herdsmen terrorists are gradually feeling confident now.Expect incessant strikes in different corners of the South any moment from now but they will NOT still conquer.
He even has Tinubu in his pocket and Tinubu dares not do a shit,else he would face his own music.
Fulani Terrorists in power are the ones playing these games and the South are still sleeping.

Then Baba should soro Soke so that we can know where exactly is the problem
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by majamajic(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
subcbouy:
The ones you voted, what has they done? In the history of number of votes, Buhari had enough number of votes from Ebonyi, Abia and Imo state in the last election.

Atiku won those states u mentioned with far margin , stop arguing blindly , SW brought in Buhari and still return him again in 2019 .

We warned u guys !

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by boom99(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am surprised Yorubas have guts wow!

Now where are those saying Yoruba no get liver
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Truth234:

Who did South East ever voted when he comes to Presidency. Did they vote Ojukwu when he contested despite his efforts?

Igbos can never make mistakes in presidential elections , go and check
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by kayjay69(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Igbo protests yet the spearheads of the End Sars movement were mostly of Yoruba extraction.

Stop with all these stupid, divisive comments. You can clearly make your point without having to engage in this clear act of my tribe did it better than yours, my tribe get more sense than yours.

Nbotee:
Mayb now the South West will understand we have a common enemy. It's funny how many of those who were against the Endsars protests and tagged it an Igbo protest are now in the streets agitating for the same thing they've been insulting the Igbos for years for
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by MoIbrahim: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
So the votes of the SS and SE for Buhari didn't contribute? You people decide yourselves as if all the people in the SE voted Atiku and all the ones in the north voted Buhari.

You think winning presidential election is by simple majority only? Go and check the equipment, and come back to comment again.

majamajic:

Lies from pit of hell , he didn't win a single state in those areas , u people voted Buhari in upon our warnings , when Buhari took Chuba Okadigbo as running mate , did SS and SE vote them ? No we didn't . I remember u people saying Buhari is sick , he will die within 4 months so his vice can take over , this is 6 yrs , baba is now even fresher than his vice

SS and SE are totally innocent of this mess u guys put us into , we knew Buhari !
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by subcbouy: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
majamajic:

Atiku won those states u mentioned with far margin , stop arguing blindly , SW brought in Buhari and still return him again in 2019 .

We warned u guys !
How about the governors? Aren't they Nigerians? Stop being blindly because of some persons voted one you didn't vote. You can never win if you continue making buttons on it.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Spain007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Angelparadise:
Only a wise President will ask and try to solve the root of this agitation .Do we have one ?

Who side?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Which people are you talking about? Guy you need to stop reasoning like a kid. In fact, it seems you're a little boy sef. You can't be more than 16 years old.

You talk as if your region is not been ruled by GMB. He will rule all of us in Nigeria till May 2023.

Chairman leave this matter
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by majamajic(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
subcbouy:
How about the governors? Aren't they Nigerians? Stop being blindly because of some persons voted one you didn't vote. You can never win if you continue making buttons on it.

Buhari didn't win any state in SS or SE
Talk about APC Governors in SE or SS, none came in through election
Are u deaf or what , SW gave us Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by subcbouy: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
majamajic:

Buhari didn't win any state in SS or SE
Talk about APC Governors in SE or SS, none came in through election
Are u deaf or what , SW gave us Buhari
You are indeed deaf. Why cannot your governors that didn't come thru elections solve the problem under their jurisdiction? Perhaps did I tell you Buhari won votes in SS or SE? You people behavior make us not support you from SS
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by potopotoking: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
HopeAlive16:

That is enh!... So annoying angry I didn't vote the Murder but I'm sick and tired of people saying but you people voted for him na. He is an obvious mistake and anyone can make mistakes...It's statements like this that is making things worse and increasing people's frustration. May wisdom not be far from us in this difficult time for our nation
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by potopotoking: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
sufferhead:
[s]You are indeed deaf. Why cannot your governors that didn't come thru elections solve the problem under their jurisdiction? Perhaps did I tell you Buhari won votes in SS or SE? You people behavior make us not support you from SS
[/s]

majamajic my dear, don't mind that boy lol grin

He is obviously a "suffering and smiling" suffer-head from one suffersticated region. shocked lipsrsealed cry

Crippling shame won't allow them to humble themselves, swallow their pride, and take responsibility and be accountable for what their people corporately consented to come about in this nation, so now their portion is humiliation after humiliation.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Gjmff: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Really
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Is tinubu the gorvenor of Lagos is malemi the gorvenor of lagos you expect the govt of lagos to tolerate another inconsequential protest after the after effects of end SARS protest... Use your head now
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by anthropizzy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I disagree with you. This is the hand work of tinubu because this yoruba nation rally was successful in other south West States.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by famagro: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
The day you voted buhari was the day you threw your basic rights as a citizen into the Atlantic ocean.

I was shocked seeing sensible people who claim to be pro-democracy activists campaigning for this man called buhari just because of a few crumbs he threw around. Chants of 'Sai baba' filled the air, and our ears. I guess what they really meant was 'Say bye bye' to your freedom.

You people never from history.
Is Atiku not a Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu by Hotspotbro(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yoruba nation is not the way.

What do we yoruba even have?

Apart from enu(mouth) and disobeying laws home and overseas

Apart from normalising Yahoo yahoo

Apart from gossipping and smoking weed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girl, Mary Katambi Graduates With A B.sc In Accounting (Photos) / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.