Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Coconut Curry Sauce - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Curry Sauce (427 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Curry Sauce by TigerFoods: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Coconut Curry Sauce is a delicacy that has so much fun and exciting colours. It is a delicious meal, that goes well with boiled Rice, Yam or even Plantain. If you want to break the boredom of always making Stew and Jollof, and want something new and refreshing; then you came right on time. This dish is so yummy that you can switch things up whenever you want it. You can turn it into coconut fried rice. The ingredients await us at Tiger Kitchen. Let’s get right into it.

Ingredients
Turkey
Coconut Milk
Vegetable Oil
Spring Onions
Red/Green bell pepper
Carrot
Vegeta Onion
Tiger Curry Powder
Tiger Thyme Leaves
Tiger Chilli Pepper Powder
Larsor Chicken Seasoning
Tiger Ginger Powder
Tiger Garlic Powder
Salt to taste

Chop up your Vegetables; Carrot, Peppers, Spring Onions and set them aside.

Afterwards, wash and marinate your Turkey, with Vegeta Onion, Tiger Curry Powder, Thyme, Turmeric Powder, Ginger Powder, Chilli Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder and Larsor Chicken Seasoning. Mix thoroughly and leave in a fridge for at least 2 hours. Then cook and fry.

Thereafter, place your pot on medium heat, pour some groundnut oil and then fry all Tiger spices till it becomes a bit brown.

Afterwards, add spring Onion, Bell peppers and Carrot. Stir for 2 minutes and add your stock.

Stir until the stock is almost dried up, add the coconut milk and cook a bit. Then taste for salt and adjust if need be.

Turn off the heat and allow to simmer with the residual heat for 2 minutes.

Yummy � Your Coconut Chicken Curry Sauce is ready.

Now is the time to thrill your tastebud to something as appetizing as this dish. Will you make this food any time soon? Let's know your thoughts in the comment section.

Follow us @thetigerfoods

1 Like

Re: Coconut Curry Sauce by ozome15(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok on my to trying it out ;DOk on my to trying it out

1 Like

Re: Coconut Curry Sauce by TigerFoods: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
It's so yummy tongue cook and give us feedback.
ozome15:
Ok on my to trying it out ;DOk on my to trying it out

(1) (Reply)

Lightening Soap Recipe For Stubborn Skin / Selling Live Chickens At Discount Price. Still Available!!! / Yummy Sponge Cake Recipe You Can Make At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.