Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots (48661 Views)

Police Disperse Youths Attempting To Break Kano Store During Protest / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by seyz91(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nice input there

Very concise and speaks volume

Intelligently worded!
festacman:
While the root-causes of agitations are NEGLECTED by FG, National Assembly slumber on its fundamental mandate and security agencies obey last order ...

... today a SEED has been planted. The fear chapter has been closed. Mental block has been shattered.

And this seed can only GROW unless FG and National Assembly stop living in denial and face the realities by addressing key nation-building MATTERS ARISING.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by NobleSeed(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
normal 7 is finish bro I gat only 7plus currently , how many gb did you want? Yes there is black.
dancok:
ok,that 7 nko,7plus black
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
That's the point!
Charmingrascal:
I will still say this again here

The fact that with all the show of force and threat by Police resilient Yoruba youths still went ahead with the rally shows that it is just a matter of time we will get there.

Disperse them or not it is already in the news that people gathered for the rally and it is also in the news and everybody around the World will see that Buhari's government is infringing on the rights of Nigerians.

Still I am proud of my tribesmen, the mark has been been made and it is on record that against all odds the so called "cowardice" tribe matched out to face the oppressor.
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
NobleSeed:
normal 7 is finish bro I gat only 7plus currently , how many gb did you want? Yes there is black.
the one of 64g
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
cheesy You no lie
ProfessorBerlin:
After the Fulani deal with Tinubu, he Tinubu will be the one leading protest demanding a Yoruba nation.

This I have seen
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by NobleSeed(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
something is better to keep mute than to open your mouth pra pra and be saying trash. didn't you see question mark at the bolded? Is a question and I wasn't directing it to you why not just pass by and pretend as if you didn't see anything? Is that so hard to do?
proxillin:

ur brain dropped..pick it up..dont be a shame to your family..the way u speak is shameful..

and u r human being sha
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by NobleSeed(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
iPhone 7plus doesn't have 64gb bro .
It comes in 32gb ,128,256gb
dancok:
the one of 64g
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
NobleSeed:
iPhone 7plus doesn't have 64gb bro .
It comes in 32gb ,128,256gb
Let me have 128gb
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by NobleSeed(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
no qualms bro.
Are you on WhatsApp? If yes just drop a message my digits is on my signature.
dancok:
Let me have 128gb
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Slurity(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
All I see are set of jobless people with a plan to distrupt already stress Lagos traffic. Go to the state to protest if protest dey hungry you.
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Gjmff: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jesus
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
After the Fulani deal with Tinubu, he Tinubu will be the one leading protest demanding a Yoruba nation.

This I have seen
You see am wella

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by luluman: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
NobleSeed:
what's the protest for actually if I may ask? Abi you guys are agitating for igboho's wife release or his cat that was taken away by the Dss?
Is that how your watery brain works? The protest has been planned & announced even before Igboho was attacked, and the reason for protest has been stated since. But you choose to be dumb when typing

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Freddd009: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
festacman:
While the root-causes of agitations are NEGLECTED by FG, National Assembly slumber on its fundamental mandate and security agencies obey last order ...

... today a SEED has been planted. The fear chapter has been closed. Mental block has been shattered.

And this seed can only GROW unless FG and National Assembly stop living in denial and face the realities by addressing key nation-building MATTERS ARISING.

Imagine how peaceful the rally was from the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_D3CJY9gw
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by NobleSeed(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
and is this what your fish brain can come up with? Why did you choose to be at the apogee of your dumbness when quoting
luluman:
Is that how your watery brain works? The protest has been planned & announced even before Igboho was attacked, and the reason for protest has been stated since. But you choose to be dumb when typing
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hahahaha ah swear afonja sabi run see as dat police dey follow am bamper to bamper afonja no want west his life for revolution grin grin grin grin Hahahaha
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by 77star: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
sirp85:
Skilful runner grin grin grin
I love this runner

Skillful dribbler

See weyrey police wey fall yakata grin

Dis one Na police? see person wey wan face armed robber grin

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Pabloma: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Time for Yoruba agitators to take the bull by the horns.
Yoruba’s are not criminal like you people in dot nation..... cheesy
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by deebrain(m): 2:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol @ second pic
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Simplyleo: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Really?
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Really?

Post 30
Re: Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots by NawtyC001(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
kokomilala:
@NawtyC001,why are you so bereft of history lessons ? Kanu and your so called IPOB are taking a cue from Afenifere's NADECO terror tactics against the Abacha junta in mid 90s. Where was Kanu then? Did IPOB even have an inkling it would be born? You Igbo just like being envious of the Yoruba in spite of what we've done for you- Education, hospitality and economic refuge. You're an ungrateful race of people. And, your post is as hideous as your
darkened,hollw mind.

Is it that painful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.