Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Buhari Supports Fulani Killer Herdsmen Men[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supports Fulani Killer Herdsmen Men[video] (240 Views)

Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Supports Fulani Killer Herdsmen Men[video] by fozapi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
We all know Buhari is a Fulani man and according to reports say he is a Fulani man from Niger Republic and this is why he wants to build a free railway from the North to the Niger Republic, I saw the news about Buhari saying it is unconstitutional for governors in the south to ban open grazing and the first thing that came out of my mouth was that Buhari finally have said something but he said he wants to open the grazing routes,I mean this man really wants trouble, so you want your cow to pass on my farm.

Buhari said open graving should not be banned and governors should find way to put things in place for the fulanis, things like veterinary clinics, water points for animals, and facilities for herders and their families including schooling and I begin to wonder what kind of problem did Tinubu and greedy leaders from The southeast put us in? Buhari has turned this country into a Fulani land, it is not the business of government to provide those things for Fulani herders, we have pig farms and poultry farms what did the government do for them? What kind of wahala is this like we say in Nigeria, who did Nigeria offend? What kind of a president is this? Curse would forever be on the heads of those that voted for this failure and as I would always say this man failed in 1983 and he failed again and the worse part 2023 is very very far.

For the record there is nothing like farmer-herder clashes, it is the Fulani herdsmen killing the farmers, the Fulanis bring their cows into the farmers farm and not the other way round, cattle rearing is a private business and they should buy land and do their business, I was not disappointed with Buhari's statement because I already knew what he was going to say. Buhari destroyed Nigeria with his nepotism and Nigeria is already broken and Nigeria is doomed with buhari as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usKXBfilzc

https://www.biafranboys.org/buhari-supports-fulani-killer-herdsmen
Re: Buhari Supports Fulani Killer Herdsmen Men[video] by fozapi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
no grazing routes for buhari

(1) (Reply)

The Loss Of Nigerian Culture And Values: Murderous Unguided Exposure To Western / Why Has Northern Nigeria Never In Support Of Secession ? / Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka Says Sunday Igboho Did Not Commit Any Crime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.