Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally (1854 Views)

Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) / Troops Avert Deadly Attack On Worshippers At Katsina Mosque / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by ijebuwoman: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is the moment Yoruba Traditional worshippers stormed the Lagos Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PCZHykQzY
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by BKayy: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Who would have believed that Afonjas wanted to be free but were mocking Ndigbo?

Anyways Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by nairalandankrah: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
You guys started your agitation late, that's why you may not go with kwara state..

There's an emir there now!

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by 2elliot: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Anyways Lagos Bridge is falling down... Falling down... Falling down.. Lagos Bridge is falling down.. my dear Afonjas grin
bororo

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by BKayy: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
2elliot:
bororo
Afonja

Whenever una feel the heat una go begin dey look for Southern Unity but una no go see any today Ndị ara.

Today you all will pay for your wickedness over the years. We will leave you backstabbers with your Fulani husbands to continue your romance in peace
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shoot at sight,
Security operatives should treat dem in de language de understand very well,
De only language Odua protestors understand very well is ###Pythonese language

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by calaway: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Afonja

Whenever una feel the heat una go begin dey look for Southern Unity but una no go see any today Ndị ara.

Today you all will pay for your wickedness over the years. We will leave you backstabbers with your Fulani husbands to continue your romance in peace
stop this nonsense.

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by BKayy: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
calaway:
stop this nonsense.
No.

Because it is called "Returning the favour"

Thank you for understanding

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by CodeTemplar: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

if afonjas were truly mocking the igbos why didn't they jubilate over Kanu's return? Aboki will always be aboki even if he puts on buba and shokoto.

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by CodeTemplar: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Shoot at sight,
Security operatives should treat dem in de language de understand very well,
De only language Odua protestors understand very well is ###Pythonese language
Aboki how many account only you get?

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by BlowYourMind: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

God will heal you child, you have been showing signs of mental slight since Kanu Nnamdi arrest have dashed your hope of joining ESN for your daily bread. better go to your gala selling in Lagos traffic

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

No.

Because it is called "Returning the favour"

Thank you for understanding

If you were Igbo at least I would have been surprised.

But you impostor your tactics are dead on arrival.

Right now you're afraid of the gradual unity in the south.

You have stumbled and fallen. And your wisdom has turned to nothing.

PLEASE, YOU GUYS SHOULD IGNORE THIS DIRTY IMPOSTOR.

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
BlowYourMind:
God will heal .....
dat guy is an impostor; he's not who you think he is....

They are afraid of the gradual unity that's coming in the south now.

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by BKayy: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
kiako:

If you were Igbo at least I would have been surprised.

But you impostor your tactics are dead on arrival.

Right now you're afraid of the gradual unity in the south.

You have stumbled and fallen. And your wisdom has turned to nothing.

Please, you guys should ignore this dirty impostor.
I am not representing any group but returning the favour as a concerned fellow.
Thank you
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Thank you

I thought as much. Impostor.

See, I've told you : you've stumbled.

Bye
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by redsun(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
It obvious that nigeria is only working for ruthless criminal and ordinary people are looking for different ways to alleviate their problems. However, the solutions are not in sokoto,but shokoto-self awareness,self determination, clarity of mind and judgement. When you say a fulani man from futajallon is oppressing you,what makes him different from your kinsman local government chairperson that's insidiously pocketing the money that is main to service the local government?
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by LamidiCownu: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Afonja

Nobody needs any southern unity.
You osu losers are in a cul de sac at the moment .
Your mighty Lamidi Cownu was found in a Kenyan sewer like Saddam Hussein but you are clowning around .
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by vasel15: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Dude stop this crap, it is annoying and as you already know I am igbo. We have to stand by the Yorubas now, stop it

Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by udede(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
if afonjas were truly mocking the igbos why didn't they jubilate over Kanu's return? Aboki will always be aboki even if he puts on buba and shokoto.
are you new on nairaland bro ?
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by vasel15: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKayy:

Thank you

We have moved from The mistakes of our fore fathers we have one enemy now and we must face them, stop it
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by udede(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Dude stop this crap, it is annoying and as you already know I am igbo. We have to stand by the Yorubas now, stop it
how many of them stood by in the last 72 hours when they were Bashing MNK.

Did you say you be igbo or igboho ?
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by calaway: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
udede:
how many of them stood by in the last 72 hours when they were Bashing MNK.

Did you say you be igbo or igboho ?

animal
Re: Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally by udede(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
calaway:

animal
the fofo that occupied your empty skull have expired and you didn't notice, otu ewu

Chief MKO Abiola Paying His Last Respect To Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari / Remember IPOB Celebrated When ESN Killed Police. See Them Now - PHOTOS